Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Public toilets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Many years ago I lived in a small town and I was very niave when it came to gay sex and had never seen a man dressed as a woman.i had started a job about 5 miles from where I lived in a much bigger town.one day after work I was on the way to the train station when I noticed someone going down the steps to the men's toilets.i thought oh wow there's a woman going into the men's toilets.she was wearing heels a tight leather skirt and stockings and I thought she must have gone into the wrong toilets.i expecting her to come back out immediately but she didn't and then a bloke went down into the toilets a few minutes after.i wondered why she hadn't come back out and although i was a bit nervous I thought she may be in trouble so decided to go see if she was ok.i went down the steps and I could hear load moaning noises and as I walked into the toilets my eyes nearly popped out of my head

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erilottsTV/TS
over a year ago

Chippenham

There are a couple of public loos within driving distance of me where that happens.

over a year ago

"There are a couple of public loos within driving distance of me where that happens."
this was back in the late 80s.i certainly had my eyes opened to what goes on in there

over a year ago

There must have been half a dozen guys in this dimly lit toilets and they mostly were stood in a circle around someone.one guy looked at me and smiled and said do you want to join in and moved.it was then I noticed the guys had there cocks out and what I thought was a woman was actually a man dressed in women's clothing.he was bent over sucking someone's cock as another guy was fucking him.his knickers were down by his ankles and he was being wanked off by another guy.id never seen anything like this before and didn't even know that this thing happened.i just stood staring and another guy laughed and said to me I gather you've never seen anything like this before.i just nodded and he said it's good isn't it and carried on wanking

over a year ago

I was getting strangely aroused and loved hearing this TV moaning as his arse was getting fucked very roughly and some of the guys were calling him a dirty slut.next minute the guy fucking him said he was going to cum and pulled his cock out and shot his load all over the TV's stockings then made her lick his cock clean.my cock was now rock hard and the TV saw me and said how about getting your cock out so I can suck you

By *erilottsTV/TS
over a year ago

Chippenham

Go on... I wonder how long you lasted? Would have been moments for me back then

over a year ago

I was petrified and ran out of the toilets as quick as I could.on the train home I kept having mixed thoughts and feelings.in one moment I felt aroused and thought I should have stayed to see what happened but then I felt angry and sickened with myself for feeling this way.however the more I kept thinking of how sexy the TV looked and watching him being fucked and moaning so loudly it was getting me hard again and as soon as I was home I went into my bedroom and wanked off thinking about the sexy TV.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It all happens in cars now...... Carry on

over a year ago

"It all happens in cars now...... Carry on "
back then for a young inexperienced 19 year old it was certainly an eye opener to this world and the more I learned the more I loved it

By *UCKER56Man
over a year ago

Walsall

"There are a couple of public loos within driving distance of me where that happens."
. Can you say where pls

over a year ago

The next day at work all I could think about was what I'd witnessed in these toilets and at home time I was very nervous but decided to see if this sexy TV was there again.i got to the toilets and walked down the stairs.i was both disappointed but also glad that she wasn't there.there were just a few guys hanging around one or two looked at me but I just looked away feeling a bit embarrassed.i was about to go when I heard giggling and the clack clack of heels on the steps.one of the guys said great Tina's here now and got his cock out.tina walked into the toilets followed by a couple of guys.one guy was already fondling her arse.she saw me and said in such a sexy voice "oh hello you are back again then,I hope I didn't scare you off yesterday".I just sort of stammered no and it's just that I've never done anything like this before.she smiled at me and said it's ok sweetie we all have to start sometime and would I prefer just to watch.i nodded and said yes please.

By *UCKER56Man
over a year ago

Walsall

I used to go to some local toilets years ago before they demolished them. Some long old fashioned china urinals and four cubicles. No glory holes but big enough space understall to have some wanking or sucking fun. Most times I'd stand at the urinal with my cock out stroking and waiting for other guys to come in. Usually you could tell within a minute whether they were there for cock fun or not. The odd glance, or a couple of sniffs, responded to. I've sucked many cocks, been sucked, engaged in mutual wanking, received many facials, flashed guys as I was dressed in stockings and suspenders, done the cum walk of shame back to my car with spunk dripping off my face as I passed people in the street. I have also filmed some of my encounters (see videos) . It was so exciting knowing you might get caught. Did have one bad experience, as a guy was wanking me at urinal he pick pocketed my wallet. Luckily I managed to retrieve it in a face off in the street afterwards, but it taught me a valuable lesson.

By *mslotMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I was the same, many times I'd stand at the urinal with my cock out stroking and waiting for other guys to come in. I've sucked many cocks, been sucked, shared my wifes panties with guys and sniffed many panties belonging to guys wifes etc.

Most of the public toilets have been closed now.

By *ocketman20Man
over a year ago

Douglas

My only experience was in my late teens, probably 18 or 19 years of age. There was a block of toilets by the TT grandstand and had been busted by the police as gay men were using it to meet.

You have to remember that this was around 1990 and homosexuality was illegal on the Isle of Man.

Anyway, I found myself in there for a much needed piss, and went into a cubicle. I noticed a small hole and thought it a bit strange but carried on and had my piss. Curiosity obviously got the better of me so I bent down and looked through to see another eye right up against the partition.

The stories of that toilet block were obviously true, but I put my cock away and got out sharpish!

As the years went on, I regretted not going back or doing more that day, but it was illegal and would have lost my job for sure. However it confirmed my suspicions that I enjoyed playing with and having my cock seen by men and it would take me another 15 years before I had a penis in my mouth… but that’s another story.

By *erilottsTV/TS
over a year ago

Chippenham

"There are a couple of public loos within driving distance of me where that happens.. Can you say where pls"

Only privately it's against forum rules

over a year ago

If anyone wants to hear more I will post later when I get a chance

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

By *erilottsTV/TS
over a year ago

Chippenham

"If anyone wants to hear more I will post later when I get a chance "

Yes please

over a year ago

"If anyone wants to hear more I will post later when I get a chance "

Carry on. I miss those glorious days of cottaging fun. I couldn't even begin to count the amount of cock I've sucked and people fucked over the years. Great times

By *Lad40Man
over a year ago

Berks

Used to love going to public toilets when younger. Took me a while to do anything but then I was hooked. Loved meeting men and letting them teach me!

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

By *nly1meMan
over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Yeah love to hear more this sounds horny

over a year ago

I stood back and soon Tina the gorgeous TV was sucking one guys cock as another was rubbing his hand over her arse.he pulled her knickers down and started to tongue her arse.tinas moans were getting me turned on and my cock was soon rock hard .I'd never had any interest in men before , especially men dressed as women ,but this was the horniest thing I'd ever seen and without even realising I was rubbing my cock.the guy stopped tonguing Tina's ass and started to fuck her telling her he was going to cum up her arse.tina was moaning and whimpering as her throat and ass were both ploughed.both guys came in her and when they both pulled out she had spunk dribbling from both holes.she looked so damn sexy and I undid my zip taking my hard cock out.one guy said to me go on son give her your cock.tina looked at me and opened her mouth and it felt like silk as she started giving me a BJ.i was loving it and some of the other guys were watching and one laughed and said I think he's going to blow his load in a minute look.i had my eyes closed and was gasping as it felt so good and I suddenly shouted out I'm cumming.my legs felt like jelly as I seemed to shoot a massive load down Tina's throat.i could here Tina gagging and she pulled off my cock.i was still spurting my cum and another two or three squirts hit her in the face.i was just saying oh god oh god and some of the over guys said wow he fucking cums loads.i quickly put my cock away suddenly feeling embarrassed,mumbled a quick thanks and left.i walked to the train station with a great big smile on my face and thought wow I definitely want to do that again

over a year ago

Love to hear of more fun.

I loved visiting as many public loos as I could find

Some of the best days I've ever had

over a year ago

Sadly most are long gone!!such a shame,so exciting!

over a year ago

All round me are either locked up or demolished

Only ones I've seen lately are on the south coast or in the middle of no where

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Happy memories. My first experience was at a similar age in an underground Victorian toilet in the centre of Birmingham.

Sadly long since filled in.

over a year ago

I clean public toilets

By *tr4455Man
over a year ago

nr wigan

It's been that long lol ive forgot what a cock tastes like lol.. I've a pic of the wife in our bath and need a cock to suck while he/ they look at it lol

over a year ago

"I clean public toilets "

Love to know if you saw anything or read any good graffiti while you cleaned

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Used to love the graffiti and the pics generally always one of a cock and fishnet stockings, well that is me, often found in cottages dressed like that and guys love it lol.

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

There are two guys who seem to have a contract to clean the local roadside cottages around here and they are a pair of kinky sods.

over a year ago

Over the next few days I kept thinking about what I'd done.it seemed wrong but I also wanted to do it again as it has felt so good.i decided to venture to the toilets again.i visited on my lunch break and the toilets were very busy.i knew something was going on as the guys quickly did up their flies and a few cubicle doors slammed shut.one guy said oh it's ok he was in here last week having his cock sucked by tina.this seemed to relax the other guys and they started to get their hard cocks out.one of the cubicle doors opened and a young guy in his early twenties came out.he was wearing a pair of panties and lacy stockings.he looked very sexy and the other guys were all offering him their cocks to wank or suck.one guy stood by me asked me to suck his cock.id never sucked a cock before but I looked at his hard cock and thought yeah I want to do it.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Such a horny story

By *tephanie_fellatrixTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

The graffitti in them was so good and some of the artwork so proffessional. The council would periodically paint it over but new stuff would appear.

Happy days of a miss spent youth in toilets.

Sadly all gone

over a year ago

I bent over slightly and took his cock in my mouth.it was salty and tangy andi wasn't really sure if I wanted to do this.his hands went onto my head and he was pushing in his cock in my mouth.i felt hands undoing my trousers and I tried to stop them.one of the guys said come on you cock tease let us fuck you.i was no w slightly scared and quickly pulled my trousers up.i heard someone behind me say oi leave him alone.it was Tina.she shouted at a few of the guys and said you are scaring the poor lad.they stood back as I quickly tried to leave.tina followed me out of the toilets and stopped me.i was crying and she asked if I was ok.i told her I thought I wanted to do it but got scared.she said it's ok honey to get scared and those guys were idiots.she asked if I'd like to go back hers as I was shaking and upset.i told her I needed to go back work,but she said you are in no fit state to go work and she wanted to make sure I was ok.i said ok and thanked her for being so kind.she said not all guys are idiots like that and you can have plenty of fun in toilets but you do need to be careful.when we got hers she made me a drink and sat by me.she asked if I was feeling better and I said yes.she said a guy like you will get a lot of attention in public toilets and if I wanted to go there then she could meet me and we could go together to make sure I was ok.i couldn't believe how lovely and kind she was being and I suddenly went to kiss her

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

over a year ago

I'd never kissed a guy before but Tina was so passionate and when we finished kissing she said do you want to come upstairs with me.i just nodded and she led me upstairs.she asked me if I wanted her naked and I said no I love you in what you are wearing and I ran my hand over her stockinged leg and up under her skirt to her panties.she asked me to get undressed,so I took my clothes off.i told her I'd never done anything like this before and she said well I'd love it if I was your first.i was rock hard and she took me into her mouth and started sucking me.she asked if I wanted to fuck her and I said yes

By *ausysoddMan
over a year ago

wilts

I would pm to ask where, but I'm blocked by you filter. I'd love have an explore around any that are close to us. X

By *ylonjaneTV/TS
35 weeks ago

chester

God I love public toilet fun. Sucked and been fucked 100s of times over the years. The seedier the better.

Sucking a cock thru a GH whilst being fucked in the cubicle is amazing

35 weeks ago

More please

By *hythmic DriverMan
35 weeks ago

Croydon

Had fun recently at Roma gloryholes. Does that count?

By *ess n BenCouple
35 weeks ago

Didcot

By *na and HubbyCouple
35 weeks ago

North Cornwall

By *bwlover1971Man
28 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Can’t beat public toilet sex

By *ldbutable1Man
25 weeks ago

hewish

always had pencil and paper to pass notes through the hole, foot under the door to start the fun

17 weeks ago

They were fantastic places back in the 80s and 90s and before the internet it was where most guys would meet for gay sex.had some wonderful experiences and can remember a fully dressed TV giving me an amazing blowjob that has me moaning so loudly

17 weeks ago

"always had pencil and paper to pass notes through the hole, foot under the door to start the fun

,"

yes can remember that's how youd communicste with guy in next cubicle.so horny

17 weeks ago

Recently was in Worthing and called into some toilets on seafront.started sucking a guy off and he took me into the cubicle. bent over and let him fuck me and it was so erotic I was soon shooting my load.

By *lderWiserNowMan
17 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ocky 1Man
17 weeks ago

Warrington

Used to love fun in public toilets. Pity most are closed now

17 weeks ago

Nothing better than a bit of public naughty fun

By *iM4kinkMan
17 weeks ago

San Antonio

"God I love public toilet fun. Sucked and been fucked 100s of times over the years. The seedier the better.

The musky salty taste of a thick, uncut cock pushing between your lips.

Sucking a cock thru a GH whilst being fucked in the cubicle is amazing "

17 weeks ago

Any guys want to share toilet fun experiences DM me.love sharing stories

By *divingMan
17 weeks ago

northwich

My first time was in public toilets on Oldham market. On my way home from school (6th form) called in. Was reading stories on wall and stroking my cock didn't realise the guy in next stall was using a mirror under divider to watch me. He pushed a note under saying come into my cubicle. I plucked up courage and went in. He played with my cock and sucked me off I loved it and was hooked from then on.

17 weeks ago

More please

16 weeks ago

Loved public toilets in 80s and 90s.grwat for spontaneous sex with strangers

By *aughtyman45Man
16 weeks ago

lincoln

This has got me so hard.

I had some horny times in toilets and loved them !

By *ernowlad32Man
16 weeks ago

Cornwall

Some guy bought his wife into toilets ones and tied her to the cubical

By *alshamBoyMan
14 weeks ago

North Walsham

Hot story, reminds me of my mis-spent youth!

First cock I ever had was a guy whose number I found scrawled on a toilet wall.

A couple of months later I took my first and second bareback cocks one after another at the same cottage. Been hooked ever since, though sadly most of the best are long gone.

By *oth0712Man
14 weeks ago

cambridge

14 weeks ago

Public toilets was how I got hooked to gay sex .had some fantastic times back in the 80s and 90s and would happily tell guys about them if you pm me

By *ldbutable1Man
7 weeks ago

hewish

I remember a guy bringing a woman in and all the guys groped her and she sucked a few cocks

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
7 weeks ago

lisburn

Love to hear more stories about the public toilets

By *uggymMan
7 weeks ago

Worcester

So many horny accounts. Can't wait to read more. Never had any luck in toilets!

By *andTVTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 12/05/24 12:06:58]

By *andTVTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Love to hear more stories about the public toilets "

Same here

By *ldbutable1Man
7 weeks ago

hewish

A large toilets in the late 70s was known for fun, I just finished and walked up the steps to go when the police went crashing in and arrested guys .

By *ychwoodfuntimesMan
7 weeks ago

kingham

Love hearing these stories. Had lots of fun years ago around Oxford Banbury and Witney. Anyone else remember the good toilets around Oxfordshire?

By *uggymMan
7 weeks ago

Worcester

I remember a toilet in Chepstow in 1974 where the drawings on the walls were truly artistic as well as erotic. Got me hard so I hard to wank. Nobody else arrived. I think I was so turned on I would have done anything.

There were lots of messages for meetings as well.

By *ordy73Man
7 weeks ago

lancashire

Loved them lots of horny fun

By *kivi Bi MaleMan
7 weeks ago

North Shields

Those were the days.

By *ike231251Man
7 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *dward_TeagueMan
7 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Does anyone remember the underground toilets at the junction of Station Street and Hill Street in Birmingham? I received my first ever blow job in there, I think I must have been about 19, such fantastic memories.

7 weeks ago

Used to be lots all round the country.there were at least half a dozen or more I used in stoke on Trent in late 80s early 90s

By *istressRoxie93TV/TS
7 weeks ago

Wood Green

Still some great ones in London, but they sometimes get a bit too packed

By *hythmic DriverMan
7 weeks ago

Croydon

Being in London it's hard to find ones that are either quiet or not got cctv around the entrance. What happened to the good old days haha

By *istressRoxie93TV/TS
7 weeks ago

Wood Green

That is true, anyone know any good ones then aha!

By *lljambarMan
7 weeks ago

Manchester

Great memories of when I was young playing in toilets, so horny. Would love to experience that again!

By *ohnny3333Man
7 weeks ago

fleetwood

Very seedy but long time ago i had my first gay encounter in a public toilet i sucked him off then he pissed over me i went home soaked

By *urgyeMan
7 weeks ago

southampton and ealing

A lot of us moan re the loss of the toilets of the 70's,80's and 90's but secretly maybe we should be grateful. Most were closed by Thatcher and Co to help prevent the spread of AiDs.

By *nly1meMan
7 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

[Removed by poster at 13/05/24 22:27:22]

By *nly1meMan
7 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

[Removed by poster at 13/05/24 22:27:12]

By *alshamBoyMan
7 weeks ago

North Walsham

Anyone ever play in the toilets on Elmers End green? Had a lot of fun there when I was younger.

By *andTVTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Very seedy but long time ago i had my first gay encounter in a public toilet i sucked him off then he pissed over me i went home soaked "

Sounds like heaven. I’d love to do that and be pissed on. Even better if there were a few tower guys to wank over me and piss on me whilst I sucked.

Post new Message to Thread