Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cheating Fiancé

Jump to newest

By *eester Grey OP   Man
over a year ago

Welwyn

Good evening all , having just read the brilliant account of MrAlexR88 and his wife being bred in Spain . This reminded me of the pain, confusion and thrill of catching my first fiance cheat.

1. In the Autumn of 1990 I secured a job in a huge factory close to my then home. I gained promotion rapidly and was put through college by the firm. In the January of 1991 I was given a promotion and was in charge of a small team all older than myself. My job involved travelling around the huge site and visiting various departments. One spring day in 1991 I had driven to the marketing department and was waiting for one of the management team to meet with me when I saw H for the first time. She was in a pair of heels and an impossibly tight black dress. H was a natural blonde with the tiniest of waists and A cup tits. She always reminded me of Kylie Minogue.

She walked past me as I sat waiting and then came back and asked if I'd like coffee. I said yes please and she brought me a cup. We exchanged pleasantries and then my meeting took place. I had thought filthy thoughts on my drive back and well into the afternoon about H. As I was packing up my desk at the end of the day my internal extension rang. The voice at the other end was H. She said that she has wrestled with whether to call me or not and decided to go ahead. We chatted for a few minutes and she said would I like to meet for a drink. We arranged to go to a local pub. She was funny and intoxicating . I thought she was so far out of my league as to be royalty but apparently not. We parted company with a kiss and swapped home numbers ......no mobiles back then.

The following day was a weekend and as usual I was in during the morning catching up on work. I usually worked Saturday mornings as the site was virtually empty and there were few distractions. Mid way through the morning there was a tap on the outer door. I got up thinking it must be security telling me they were closing the main gate and to use the side entrance to go but instead it was H.

She was in tight jeans and a crop top that showed off her very trim waist. I said it was a fantastic surprise to see her and she came in . I sat on my chair and she wandered around the office making small talk. Eventually she sat on the corner of my desk and said she had thought of nothing else but me since yesterday and phoned me at home. My mum had said I was at work so she had decided to come find me. My ego was going through the roof. On her feet she had some brown sandals. She kicked them off revealing beautiful red nails and gorgeous feet. She sat cross legged on my desk and said ok what are we going to do with the rest of the day. It was around 11 and I normally finished at 1 . I said how about we get lunch and go to shop. She clapped her hands with glee like a small child and leaned forward to kiss me. This was the first proper kiss and was far from awkward. As I stood up she said oh my god did I do that pointing at my cock straining to escape. I said I'm sorry I can't control it. She Just put her hand on it and said don't be sorry it's a compliment for a girl to get a reaction like that. I stood up and we kissed again. I would have tried my luck there and then but my lack of experience and fear of discovery won out. We left the site she followed me home and went out in her car. The afternoon went like a flash and we decided that we would go out to a pub in the evening. We went back to mine and swapped cars. I introduced her to my family and they all greeted her warmly. I said I wanted to go change into something smart. Without a thought she followed me to my room. She sat on my bed after shedding her sandals and watched me change. When it came time to put on the jeans I realised she was staring at the semi in my boxers. Out of nowhere she said show me . Concerned that someone would walk In I was hesitant but she took the lead and moving forward she took it out through the fly. Instantly her cold fingers made it rise like helium in a balloon. She explored it's length and traced her fingers all over while never dropping my gaze. It was so erotic. Then she leaned forward and took me in her mouth. I will always remember that blow job. Safe to say I didn't last long . It had been months since my last female contact and my cock was starved . It had been fed a diet of hand and it needed a woman's touch.

I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

I quickly dressed and kissed her. Very quickly I was under her spell.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unForrestRunMan
over a year ago

North Ayrshire.

Very well written. I’m looking forward to the rest.

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Watching

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start, looking forward to the rest!

and thanks for the comments

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *aul469xMan
over a year ago

Dumfries

By *imynameisntMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Ready for more

By *portbilly1976Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *eester Grey OP   Man
over a year ago

Welwyn

2. Up til September we had to make do with sex in the car as we both lived at home and had nosey parents. Then her mum , who had been divorced for a year announced she had met a guy and they were going on a break to Cyprus. H was going to be alone in their house so naturally I offered to keep her safe from foes both real and imaginary. I gallantly removed spiders, wasps and Jehovas witnesses. The latter with a polite " no thanks we worship Satan and his minions in this house".

The first evening I went to her home and she answered the door in a dressing gown . I was bemused. I thought we were going out? She had other ideas. She took me by the hand to the bathroom upstairs. All around were candles and small plates of cheese, grapes, ham etc. She removed the gown and I stripped quickly and followed her into the huge bath. We ate the food, drank wine and pretended to be sophisticated. To be honest as a 21 year old male all I wanted to eat was pussy but I knew she'd gone to a lot of effort so I wasn't going to spoil it. As we ate ,drank and chatted we touched and explored. She was truly stunning. After around an hour we were getting cold so decided to move to the bedroom. We dried each other and kissed and touched. When we made it to the bedroom I virtually pounced on her . She lay breathing heavily as I kissed and nibbled her beautiful tiny tits. I moved down her stomach to the tiny patch of public hair . I parted her legs and found my prize. I licked and caressed her pussy causing her to move her bum up to get more contact. Grinding into my face. Then after a few minutes of this I was going to experience the best feeling ever. Up til now I'd worn a condom but she had decided that as a present to me she would go on the pill.

I moved forward and entered her slowly feeling her pussy grip my cock. There is no better feeling than fucking bareback. The skin on skin contact as the cock slides in feels like nothing else. I push til our public bones meet then withdraw. I try to pace myself as I know I won't last and I really want to. The urgency is always there , the tingle in the balls moving up the shaft. She raised herself up and we moved face to face . Her astride me . I cant fuck fast like this but it is amazing. She grids against me until I can't wait any longer. I grip her arse and pick her up and put her on her back I fucked her hard for only a few seconds. She cums quickly with moans and panting. I followed soon after. I collapse on her and together we drifted off to sleep.

By *ikinghornMan
over a year ago

southsea

By *ARKC7Man
over a year ago

glasgow

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

over a year ago

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *addubMan
over a year ago

dublin. 12

Bookmarked

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Hot story

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Will definitely we reading more of this!

By *restonM50Man
over a year ago

preston

Looking forward to more

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

Ah, young love...with a hint of lust

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Please continue

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

By *onningtonplumberMan
over a year ago

Donnington

good start sound just like my first wife and our experiences

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

over a year ago

Loving it so far !

over a year ago

By *UCKER56Man
over a year ago

Walsall

" I moved down her stomach to the tiny patch of public hair . " ...... PUBLIC hair????? Brilliant.. could you tell me the opening times please ? And is there any concessions for OAPs?

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Please carry on

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

By *antinglotsmoreCouple
over a year ago

YEOVIL

[Removed by poster at 27/10/22 10:18:08]

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

By *umblebiMan
over a year ago

ayles

By *eester Grey OP   Man
over a year ago

Welwyn

"" I moved down her stomach to the tiny patch of public hair . " ...... PUBLIC hair????? Brilliant.. could you tell me the opening times please ? And is there any concessions for OAPs? "

That's what happens when you type on a mobile phone.

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

over a year ago

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Keep going

By *eester Grey OP   Man
over a year ago

Welwyn

3. Things settled into a routine and by the Christmas of that year I had proposed. She accepted and rather than buy a ring in advance I got her to choose one . Not conventional but it worked at the time. We had a fantastic Christmas with new years spent in a hotel fucking ourselves stupid.

In the February she asked me if I minded her going to see relatives in the UAE. She knew I had no holiday left but she had some free flights. I said no worries. She was away for six days. When she got back I met her at the airport and the woman who met me could have been a supermodel. Long tanned legs in a tight skirt, strappy sandals and a tiny top that betrayed the lack of bra. She came into the parking lot complaining of being freezing. I hugged her tight and put her in my car. I was ready to get her somewhere to fuck. I needed her ! As I pulled out if the car park I was certain I saw one of the guys she worked with and following him was another. It didn't hit til later that I wasn't wrong. At the time I didn't register this as odd....I should have.

The drive back was silent, no chat. I said shall we get food and the reply was that she had a headache and wanted to go home. I drove her to her mum's and took her luggage in . Rather than get a thanks for the lift and an offer of tea she curtly said I'll see you at work tomorrow and shut the door. I left thinking she must feel shit and went home. At work she avoided lunch with me which then started to make me concerned. Then as I was packing up to go home I looked down at the mail box and an internal envelope was sitting in the cage with my name. I picked it up and opened it. Inside was a piece of A4 paper. In capital letters it said GO TO MARKETING FOR SOMETHING OF INTEREST. I instantly thought this was her with a surprise. I got in my car and drove over. As I parked up I was about to get out and H was coming out of the building as gorgeous as ever. Her gorgeous body barely hidden in a black dress. Behind her was one of the guys from her office. He had his arm around her and as they walked he gave her tit a squeeze. Instead of protesting she giggled. I sat in the car and my world imploded. I got out and walked over. He saw me first and broke contact. He tried to dart away. She saw me and tried to head me off pretending nothing was wrong. I told her to get in my car

We drove in silence to a beauty spot nearby.

I told her I wanted to know what was going on. Initially she said nothing then I said . He groped you and you did nothing. He was also on your flight. At this point she put her head in her hands and said you deserve the truth.

I said go on.

Her "free" flights were paid by the company or more precisely his company card. He had offered her to go for the week as a "friend" to keep him company. When they arrived on the first night he was the perfect gentleman. On the second they had d*unk too much and he had made a pass at her. She didn't resist. As the evening went on they were joined by two more colleagues.

She started crying telling me . They all four went to his room to play cards and drink more. She said that each one of them had touched her and although she knew it was wrong she made no effort to stop it.

In her words...

We went to the room. I was in a backless dress tied behind my neck. It became a game to get it undone. One if the guys was successful and the top of the dress fell down revealing my tits. Within seconds their hands were everywhere. I was so turned on I couldn't stop it if I wanted to. It felt so good to be wanted like this. I knew it was wrong and you would be angry but I needed it.

They managed to get my dress off and I was naked apart from my heels quickly they all stripped. I was fucked by them all . It became a blur of bodies . I can't tell you how sorry I am.

I sat stunned by this . But weirdly I was hard. I said nothing. I pulled her into a kiss. The light had long since faded and we were alone . Her eyes were red and puffy. I kissed her again and ran my hand up her leg to her pussy. She responded with heavy breathing and gentle moans. I said get in the back. As she got out of the car I pushed her in the back seat. Pulled up her dress. There was just her bare arse. I pushed my cock in and it slid in with no resistance. As I pulled back out there was a flood of cum. She had been fucked already today. I felt rage and humiliation but above all I was so horny. I rammed back in and fucked her so hard . She came hard and I added to the cum.

We tidied ourselves and I drove her home. As we got back she said what now? I said I wanted to sleep on it as clearly it wasn't finished with this guy. I said I know you fucked him today. She cried more. Her mother came out to see why she hadn't come in. She saw her distress and asked what was going on. I said I would leave her to explain.

They went in and I drove off.

The following morning with a clear head I decided that I loved her and wanted to try again. Maybe we should both get new jobs. I phoned her on the internal system and agreed a lunch meeting. She met me and immediately I knew we were done. She handed me the ring and with few words she walked away.

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

That was a hot story

Thank you for sharing

over a year ago

Great story I’m sure there’s more ?

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Sad ending

over a year ago

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

That's sad

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Oh my the humiliation

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

over a year ago

My young bride cuck’d me from the start!

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

Fucking her right after she told you, showed her you were worthless. That killed it, there was no way back from that point.

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

By *rowsing86Man
over a year ago

North west

By *ot Wife and HimCouple
over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

"Good evening all , having just read the brilliant account of MrAlexR88 and his wife being bred in Spain . This reminded me of the pain, confusion and thrill of catching my first fiance cheat.

1. In the Autumn of 1990 I secured a job in a huge factory close to my then home. I gained promotion rapidly and was put through college by the firm. In the January of 1991 I was given a promotion and was in charge of a small team all older than myself. My job involved travelling around the huge site and visiting various departments. One spring day in 1991 I had driven to the marketing department and was waiting for one of the management team to meet with me when I saw H for the first time. She was in a pair of heels and an impossibly tight black dress. H was a natural blonde with the tiniest of waists and A cup tits. She always reminded me of Kylie Minogue.

She walked past me as I sat waiting and then came back and asked if I'd like coffee. I said yes please and she brought me a cup. We exchanged pleasantries and then my meeting took place. I had thought filthy thoughts on my drive back and well into the afternoon about H. As I was packing up my desk at the end of the day my internal extension rang. The voice at the other end was H. She said that she has wrestled with whether to call me or not and decided to go ahead. We chatted for a few minutes and she said would I like to meet for a drink. We arranged to go to a local pub. She was funny and intoxicating . I thought she was so far out of my league as to be royalty but apparently not. We parted company with a kiss and swapped home numbers ......no mobiles back then.

The following day was a weekend and as usual I was in during the morning catching up on work. I usually worked Saturday mornings as the site was virtually empty and there were few distractions. Mid way through the morning there was a tap on the outer door. I got up thinking it must be security telling me they were closing the main gate and to use the side entrance to go but instead it was H.

She was in tight jeans and a crop top that showed off her very trim waist. I said it was a fantastic surprise to see her and she came in . I sat on my chair and she wandered around the office making small talk. Eventually she sat on the corner of my desk and said she had thought of nothing else but me since yesterday and phoned me at home. My mum had said I was at work so she had decided to come find me. My ego was going through the roof. On her feet she had some brown sandals. She kicked them off revealing beautiful red nails and gorgeous feet. She sat cross legged on my desk and said ok what are we going to do with the rest of the day. It was around 11 and I normally finished at 1 . I said how about we get lunch and go to shop. She clapped her hands with glee like a small child and leaned forward to kiss me. This was the first proper kiss and was far from awkward. As I stood up she said oh my god did I do that pointing at my cock straining to escape. I said I'm sorry I can't control it. She Just put her hand on it and said don't be sorry it's a compliment for a girl to get a reaction like that. I stood up and we kissed again. I would have tried my luck there and then but my lack of experience and fear of discovery won out. We left the site she followed me home and went out in her car. The afternoon went like a flash and we decided that we would go out to a pub in the evening. We went back to mine and swapped cars. I introduced her to my family and they all greeted her warmly. I said I wanted to go change into something smart. Without a thought she followed me to my room. She sat on my bed after shedding her sandals and watched me change. When it came time to put on the jeans I realised she was staring at the semi in my boxers. Out of nowhere she said show me . Concerned that someone would walk In I was hesitant but she took the lead and moving forward she took it out through the fly. Instantly her cold fingers made it rise like helium in a balloon. She explored it's length and traced her fingers all over while never dropping my gaze. It was so erotic. Then she leaned forward and took me in her mouth. I will always remember that blow job. Safe to say I didn't last long . It had been months since my last female contact and my cock was starved . It had been fed a diet of hand and it needed a woman's touch.

I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

I quickly dressed and kissed her. Very quickly I was under her spell."

over a year ago

By *axixxxMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston