Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Found in the gym?

Jump to newest

By *usclekernow OP   Man
over a year ago

Liskeard

How does it happen that guys just leave their underwear behind in the locker room? Second pair in 3 weeks. Just imagining what those muscle bulls in the weights room are wearing under their joggers. Anyone else take them home to clean them up and .,,er…. Recycle them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would love find some n knickers

over a year ago

I've brought a few pairs of boxers home but not to clean up

By *usclekernow OP   Man
over a year ago

Liskeard

They fit perfectly.. Just had a great wank wearing them and thinking of the hairy ass that was last in them.

By *ellowledbetterMan
over a year ago

colchester

I have a big fantasy about lots of naughty fun I’m the gym

By *usclekernow OP   Man
over a year ago

Liskeard

Guy who's been eyeing me up came into the locker room today when I was showering. He stood talking for at least 10 minutes whilst I was drying off so of course I took my time as let him look. After he left to go into the weights room I noticed he hadn't picked his locker properly. Soi took the old jock I'd been wearing and wanked off into it. Left it on his kit back to find later. Looking forward to our next meeting.... Especially if he's wearing my jock

By *ralgayMan
over a year ago

Ludgershall

Need to hear about what happens next

By *vembigMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Damn…horny thread guys. Will have to get my ass to the gym if there are hot guys in their underwear around..;)

By *usclekernow OP   Man
over a year ago

Liskeard

What would you do if someone left an old worn jock in your locker?

By *vembigMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"What would you do if someone left an old worn jock in your locker?"

If it was your big man…bask in your manly scent before slipping it on…hope you’d enjoy seeing me do it..;)

By *tooveMan
over a year ago

belfast

Found a thong in the female changing room. Couple of bras too. And ripped leggings.

over a year ago

Locker rooms are locked in my gym so I would never be able to find a thong sadly not that I have the balls to walk in the girls room anyway lol

over a year ago

Wouldn't mind finding some underwear in the gym myself I need a gym buddy as well anyone in Northamptonshire brackley

By *usclekernow OP   Man
over a year ago

Liskeard

For the first time in many weeks I got to share our communal showers with another gym guy. Early forties, a proper peaky-blinders hair cut (thanks to our local Turkish barbers), amazing tattoos from his back, over the shoulder and down his left side, a hairy belly and a beautiful thick stump of a cock covered in folds of 4skin. Thankfully he wasn't shy about soaping up his pubes, pulling back his 'skin and scrubbing out his furry ass crack. We chatted briefly and then he was gone leaving me with a proud semi and a long stream of piss to get rid off.

By *inner2729Man
over a year ago

Bolton Street

Are the communal showers very quiet?

By *usclekernow OP   Man
over a year ago

Liskeard

Yes. Not nearly as busy as they were before covid. Then we just to get local fire fighters coming in to use the gym and showers.

By *usclekernow OP   Man
over a year ago

Liskeard

Last Friday I was having a quiet workout and noticed a younger black guy warming up with some stretching exercises. I'd seen him a couple of times over the past year and we always smiled hello together. Not this time though. A beaming grin and he gave me a friendly fist bump. After exchanging a few pleasantries we went our separate ways. Me to the free weights room and him to the chest machines. I was so engrossed in my workout that I forgot about him completely.... Finished my routine, cooled down and hit the open showers we have. Taking my time under the hot water, I barely registered the footsteps approaching as he joined me under the adjacent shower head. So.... Not the one furthest away or even the opposite one, but right next to me out of 5 other free ones. What a sight be was naked. Athletic, slim with a great defined chest and the most beautiful curved muscular ass. Turning round to wet his back I got a first glimpse of his slow hanging, thick cock with the 4skin peeled back. Definitely thickening up as he soaped himself up, front and back, as I did the same. As you'd expect, I chubbed up, showing off my long, loose 4skin and Prince Albert piercing. We chatted all the time about training techniques, sports injuries.... Usual gym guy stuff but continued soaping ourselves front and back... What a hot sight! The air was electric with unspoken man sex tension as we flexed our shoulder muscles, tensed our butts and scrubbed our pubes.... Mine long and bushy, his neat and trimmed...

By *usclekernow OP   Man
over a year ago

Liskeard

Met one of my old contacts yesterday. Young lad who clearly takes his workouts seriously. After a few nods in the weights room he disappeared. I carried on for another half hour to finish my routine before heading to the locker room. Matey was still there access waiting for me! Wearing just a pair of Lonsdale pants I started to strip off as he dropped his and wandered into the adjacent urinals. Thinking I might take a long slow piss before my shower, I joined him. Both of us, bollock naked at the old fashioned trough, him reaching up and stretching whilst his semi hard cock just bobbed up and down on its own. Giving mine a few tugs, I made my way to the open showers. 'like me to wash your back?' be offered, grabbing my shower gel and positioning himself behind me under the hot stream. Firm but gentle hands soaped my neck and shoulders, moving gradually down to my lower back and ass. Pushing back I could feel his hard cock nudging my ass as he moved from side to side. Then reaching around be grasped my hard cock, pulled back the 4skin and proceeded to squeeze it gently, massaging my balls and soaping up my bushy pubes. It wasn't long before I turned round to face him to soap his deep chest, pits, smooth belly and closely trimmed balls and stumpy cock. Pulling him close to me, we rubbed our soapy bodies together, hard nipples to nipples, my hairy belly against his smooth one one and cock to cock... Slapping and stroking each others ass. Well soaped fingers explored our assholes together. Reaching my hand behind his neck I pulled his face towards mine to kiss him full on the lips, my tongue tracing a pattern around his mouth before darting in and out in a full on naked snog.. . Hearing a door open into the locker room we broke away from each other but not before we had each sprayed thick ropes of hot cum over our legs, me forcing my hand over his mouth to muffle his cries. Rinsing the soap off I walked into the changing area with a fine thick bouncing cock still to be greeted by one of the professional gym trainers bending over to slip his Under Armour boxer briefs down....

By *iM4kinkMan
over a year ago

San Antonio

i'd Alright, i haven't been in the gym since the beginning of covid but i just had to read this thread. And hearing you talk Musclekernow has my cock swollen in my panties and me pinching and pulling at my nipples. And i'd get on my knees at the trough just to wrap my fingers around your thick cock and hold you steady as you take a long hot piss.

Post new Message to Thread