Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

mother inlaw 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

dawn sayed the dvd was in the bedroom so off i went,she went into the kitchen,i checked all the cables and turned on the tv and dvd and it started up amazingly the dvd showed a very large lady with a cucumber fucking herself,i smiled to myself and as i turned round dawn was standing there holding a cucumber her house coat open and i could see her very hairy pussy and huge tits,want to see the real thing sean she said as the coat dropped and she went passed me onto the bed,my cock hardening in my tracky bottoms,sure enuf she started fucking herself and looking at me and said get naked you dirty bastard get yourself on this bed and fuck mummy,i stripped and she grabbed my very hard 6 incheswanking me and getting herself to were she could suck me,mmmmmmmmmmm she was a very dirty mummy,you want part 3?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Awesome. Lets have part three. I'd love to see some pics of your sexy mum in law

over a year ago

mm love to read part 3

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 16/12/12 08:42:54]

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

mmmm yes please... very horny

over a year ago

I love to read 3 plus I love to see a pic of your mother in law. How old is she. I travel all over the UK I love to fuck her if she like 28 yr old.

over a year ago

Can't wait for 3

Post new Message to Thread