Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

short story 1

Jump to newest

By *iquidgel OP   Man
over a year ago

gosport

i look into the room it's full of naked horny very needy men of all ages all jostling for position there interest being the only woman in there midst.

the men are passing her around every one is sharing her, no man is asking for permission and all are penetrating her without condoms she looks happy and content with the situation.

she is mid 50's completely naked her large breast are free and wobble provocatively men grope them they are cum splattered from guys who have already used her her legs are spread wide and there is always a man between her thighs with others waiting there turn.

i can clearly see massive swollen cunt lips between each man, they are fucking in the creampie of all the previous men who have spunked in her there choosing there hole occasionally they position her so that both holes are being used at the same time.

she is taking all cummers, she's busy the other end as well the que to fuck her face is just as busy her hair and face are spunky her mouth is being relentlessly penetrated by cock i can hear her gagging as some men go balls deep there orgasms loud and proud as they empty themselves into her she is swallowing what she can.

it feels like it's been going on for hours but eventually the last guy does leave and there's just the used mess left on the bed.

she see's me and calls me over she can see my hard on she has a big smile on her face she asks me to cum clean her then make love.

my wife's irresistible i kiss karen passionately all i can taste is spunk i then slowly begin cum cleaning her un-rushed and horny as fuck.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *henicanidoMan
over a year ago

Kings Lynn

Brilliant story

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Oh wow

Post new Message to Thread