Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Imagine for a moment...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You're sitting on a chair in the corner of a room...  I'm standing by the bed wearing a short, white satin nightie, nervous adrenaline running through me. My heart beating faster, knowing what is about to happen... something that I've thought about but never dared to make a reality.

She stands opposite me.. wearing a light blue satin nightie... neither of us are wearing our knickers.

I slowly move close to her and start to kiss her softly; our bodies natutally and instinctively move closer together. As they touch, you can see that our nipples are hard through our nighties. She gently cups my tits and squeezes them, letting them drop so you can see them bounce slightly. We carry on kissing, deeper, gently moaning into each other's mouths, our hands feeling each other's backs and down to our arses, grabbing them and pulling us in closer.

Our hands move to the front, slowly up between the legs, feeling each other through the soft satin. I put my hand between her legs and cup her wet pussy, I use the whole of my hand to gently rub her from the front to the back, I part my legs for her and she does the same. We carry on kissing, stopping briefly to look at you, slowly rubbing each others pussys with our hands... back and forth back and forth, our hands are soaking wet with each others' juices...

She looks at me as she takes the straps of my nightie down, just enough to be able to suck my nipples.. I move her to the bed... you're still sat watching... we're kneeling on the bed opposite each other. Your dick is hard watching us but you resist rubbing it just yet. I kiss her again, it's slow and passionate, we want each other, we both want to please you. I move my hand to her pussy and this time push my middle finger deep inside her, I don't pull it out, instead I push it deeper, wriggling it round, she moans into my mouth as we kiss.

She then pushes her finger deep inside mine, we both look at you as our fingers are deep inside each other, pushing to go further...deeper.

I lay her down and open her legs... I kiss up her thighs and make my way to her pussy... I stop, push her legs up slightly and give her one long and slow lick from her arse to her clit. I look at you and tell you to take your dick out now... I lick her the same again... and again... then gently and softly lick her clit... after a while I hold her open and push my tongue into her tight little hole.. you're rubbing your dick and feel desperate to join...

I move and position myself so that our soaking wet pussys are touching, we start to rub them together, slippery and wet we can feel our clits touch... we're both moaning and looking at you. Our tits are bouncing against the satin nighties. She tells me that she's close... I move up, push her legs up to her chest and straddle her sideways, I grind down on her pussy, moving faster, rubbing my clit over hers firmly... we're losing our breath, moaning louder, you rub your dick faster... I look at you and you know that I'm about to cum all over her.. you tell us to cum for you... we moan loudly and call your name as we do, soaking each others wide open cunts.

She lays down and you come over to lick her clean as I gently stroke her tits... then you swap and lick me as she teases my nipples with her tongue. You don't let us rest, you flip me over and tell me to keep licking her as you push your hard dick inside my still throbbing pussy... I push my fingers inside her as I lick her, you're fucking me deep and hard, giving me a firm spank as I moan louder, you open my arse and stick your finger inside, pushing it in deep, it drives me crazy so I finger her harder, pushing two fingers in as deep as they'll go.

I call your name, she calls mine... you take your dick out and push it up my arse, making me scream, it's so tight you can't control yourself, you tell us you're going to cum hard... you pull out and flip me onto my back and push my legs up to my chest, I hold them there as she takes both her hands and holds open my pussy and arse wide for you to cum all over... I groan at the feeling of your hot cum hitting my throbbing cunt and dripping down to my arse!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lutchieMan
over a year ago

birmingham

That sounds wonderful x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like your imagination x

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago