Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Forgotten Cuckold

Jump to newest

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

So i started seeing this amazing girl i met online. Completely away from the Kink scene, became very apparent almost straight away that we were both very open about sex and open to experimenting etc. I had always wanted to try cuckolding and chastity, but never ever met someone was in to it even slightly, and i'd given up hope to be honest.

Some time passed and we got pretty close, i eventually worked up the courage to say it, and to be delight, she was intrigued and up for trying it out.

I already had a cage, one of the vice ones that is pretty inescapable. So i introduced it to her. We tried it during a bit of tease and denial play and eventually i asked if we might seek out a bull on Fab for her.... She was reluctant but decided she wanted to give it a go for me, and thought it would be really sexy. So... a couples profile later, and as you might expect, a tonne of messages flooded in. We ed through the time wasters and pointless messages before settling on a number of options. We started a few group chats on Kik and it went from there. In the run up to our first meet, one guy in particular seemed to build a really good connection with my gorgeous girl, and i was left to witness the banter, flirting, and sexting relentlessly. She kept me in my cage for 2 weeks, non-stop, wayyy longer than i had ever managed on my own previously. I would service her and make her cum several times every day, but never a release for me. She would tease me immensly, but i loved it and she was really growing to love it too.

The day came for her to meet her chosen bull, and she made me buy her brand new lingerie, a sexy butt plug, and gag, and i dressed her ready for her date. She went out for several hours, leaving me caged and bound at home, before returning. We agreed she would come and have sex in front of me and let me watch, but the reality was quite different!!

TBC..........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Looking forward to the next part x

over a year ago

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

.... So i laid there bound on the bed, plugged, caged, gagged and unable to move. I waited so patiently for them to come back, so i could finally witness what i had always longed for... but instead of coming upstairs. I heard them fumble in, clearly a bit tipsy. they were bashing around downstairs, kissing and moaning i could hardly contain myself. But they never came up the stairs, instead i listened to them fucking and fucking over and over, she must have cum about 5 times! I was in complete jealously mode at this point. I wanted to see, but i couldnt shout or move, i was helpless!

I expected once finished she would come upstairs to me, but she never did... they must have fallen asleep on the sofa together and forgotten about me. The morning came, i didnt sleep a wink. I was groaning and moaning desperate to be released. I think it was about 10:30 before i heard any movement.... i though to myself, finally she would come upstairs to me and tell me what happened... but she didnt, i heard them kissing again, and fucking again, and wow did she scream the house down. about an hour passed and i heard the door go, and a car leave. She fumbled up the stairs and stared at me....

Oh, id quite forgotten you were there she muttered... i had the best night. Now lets get me cleaned up shall we. She proceeded to pull aside her drenched panties and sit on me. He made me take it in my arse as well by the way and insisted in cumming inside me, so get cleaning cucky she giggled!

TBC.....

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *lljambarMan
over a year ago

Manchester

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

... she hastily sat on my face as the cum oozed from her pussy into my mouth. I cleaned her as she demanded and then she said, right, time for my ass load. She removed her shiny butt plug, that was containing a huge load inside her. I obliged without moaning, as i had asked for this after all. But i thought this was about to end and we would debrief about how we felt after and that i would get to finally be released from chastity, at least for a short while.

Once she was cleaned up, she untied me from the bed. But she said. Right, now dont you think for a moment you're coming out of that cage. that stays put. My new bull is far superior and he's asked that i dont let you out. In fact he took the key as well. She laughed at this point, as she saw my face drop!!! What!! this was supposed to be us testing the water i exclaimed. She replied with, We did, and i loved it, and i dont want to stop now. You are now my cuck beta bitch boy and dont you ever try to deny it. I nodded in agreement, i didnt know what else to say...

this continued for months, only ever taking me out every few days for a cleaning and then putting it back on, every time i begged to be able to touch myself, even for one stroke. She denied me each and ever time! In fact, she handcuffed me to the bed as she did it so i couldnt even sneak one. I was truly her cuck bitch....

Eventually she had several bulls, they would visit at all hours, sometimes several a day, she kept one in particular though who would really enjoy winding me up.

As i say, months passed like this. I couldnt even recall the feeling of an Orgasm, but i couldnt help but still feel fulfilled, and i had grown to really really love her. I mean we did everything a normal couple would do, but just the sex.... It became obvious to friends, family, neighbors etc. that this was the type of relationship we had. Albeit i was seldom quizzed over it. She would get picked up from family events and socials etc by guys that would call her up and randomly demand her presence... She went every time, never once saying no.

After some time, she began to become ever more distant, we started arguing, but she made me feel like it was always my fault, and that her bulls were now her only sense of enjoyment. She shut down our Fab profile, and opened her own... with her favourite bull.. I was allowed to see it once and that was it. It read, that she had a new boyfriend and that her ex boyfriend (me.....) was not her full time cuck, with absolutely no relationship possibilities or sexual freedom of any kind.

She moved me in to the spare room, and moved her bull in. Or at this stage i guess her new boyfriend. They would fuck non-stop every day, and i was kept in chastity. I begged to be able to at least pleasure myself from time to time.

Eventually they got sick of me asking, and so decided they would hand off ownership of me to someone else... they sourced a convincing Trans woman from nearby, and explained to me that i would now have to please and answer her demands if i ever wanted freedom again.....

this i currently where i am at, and i am seeing her next week for the first time. I understand that i am to be turned into a cock sucking slut if i ever want to feel a hand on my cock ever again!

I'm actually super excited and i cannot wait!

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *lljambarMan
over a year ago

Manchester

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Wow

By *entCouple8282Man
over a year ago

Sittingbourne

Amazing story, I'd love that to happen to me, but I'd accept it and not fight and accept the position of a cuck even if my gf/ex gf got pregnant by her bull ??

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Amazing story, I'd love that to happen to me, but I'd accept it and not fight and accept the position of a cuck even if my gf/ex gf got pregnant by her bull ??"

That’s right, and so we should. I have accepted it and accept that I no longer have any kind of control over my cock. It’s my ex’s. She completely owns me, and I don’t know that I’ll ever get to cum again to be honest.

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

Mmmmm Only just read this story amazing amazing

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

By *otwifecuckkCouple
over a year ago

chester

Love this story too, your ex certainly knows how to use a cuck

By *ickylouiseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

Although you've been treated appallingly deep down us cucks/betas/sissies it's what we crave. Her getting bored was a hidden bonus.

Fingers crossed the TV has simething good for you

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Love this story too, your ex certainly knows how to use a cuck "

She really really does. She has Me totally under her control. She’s gone away on holiday now for 2 weeks. Desperate to see her again tbh. She’s told me I can suck clean all her dirty things from her trip once she’s back. How good is that!!!!

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I meant thongs not things

By *otwifecuckkCouple
over a year ago

chester

Oh your one lucky cuck being controlled by her so much

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Oh your one lucky cuck being controlled by her so much "

Yeah I think so. Only wish I could have more of her attention like it used to be when she wasn’t my ex. Some times days can pass with no requests, abuse or tasks to do for her…

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

Book marked

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Book marked "

Thank you. Happy that my cuck situation entertains you

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Just had a text from her saying her best friend wants to meet up with me tonight… not sure what for…

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

over a year ago

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Well that was an unexpected night!!

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Had a few messages asking what happend, so here goes. Copied from a reply to someone who was already curious.

So as instructed I waited, big plug in as and caged obviously, as have no choice in that. She didn’t turn up until 9pm… I got in the car, she took me to hers and told me to go straight upstairs. 3 guys there. Big guys... I’m made to strip and watch as she fucks them.

Tasha (my ex's mate) had apparently wanted to humiliate me for once calling her frigid… years ago I might add!! I got to clean up the creampie though!!!!! :D Then they tied me up and used the shit out of me. The guys were bi. Well no, 2 were, one didn’t participate in that, and Tasha filmed it all to send to my ex. I’m not allowed to see it, but now they both have this video of me and told me that they will share it if I ever call Tasha frigid or anything again… Not that i wouldnt... i mean come on! haha.

I got spit roasted for about an hour by these 2 guys, and Tasha spit all over my face, whilst really hurling abuse at me. Never known anything like it! It was so intense!

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

Wow

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Wow "

I’m worried I might have had a ruined orgasm though, I’m not allowed any kind of release, not even a ruined one!!

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *ickylouiseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

" "

She'll never kniw

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"

She'll never kniw"

Hope not, or there is little chance I’ll ever get one again for probably another year. She was very strict about this, but I don’t think I could help it. I’m ashamed of myself though. I shouldn’t have gotten so excited!

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

By *ickylouiseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

Perhaps you should cum and make sure she knows. Not letting you cum is a punishment she can't control so perhaps what's next will be fun

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Perhaps you should cum and make sure she knows. Not letting you cum is a punishment she can't control so perhaps what's next will be fun"

Perhaps but I want to please her. I’m a good boy cuck. I fear that she may ignore me for a long stretch if I disobeyed too

By *ickylouiseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

"Perhaps you should cum and make sure she knows. Not letting you cum is a punishment she can't control so perhaps what's next will be fun

Perhaps but I want to please her. I’m a good boy cuck. I fear that she may ignore me for a long stretch if I disobeyed too "

Then you'd be free to cum many times

By *ig man 40Man
over a year ago

havant

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

By *0rkshireFun OP   Man
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Reviving this. Although I very much miss this.

We parted ways fully some months ago now!

By *onred1221Man
22 weeks ago

By *ark_sentinelCouple
22 weeks ago

Andover

By *adyCassandraClonmelTV/TS
22 weeks ago

woodford h

You may of enjoyed it, but what she did was a massive betrayal of your trust and relationship, even from the very beginning.

I get excited by stories like this, but always feel awful after due to past experiences I had, which I am now inclined to write about myself.

Post new Message to Thread