Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Rani's Hotwife Adventure Pt1

Jump to newest

By *ensualAsians OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

She was teasing at the thought for some time... However Rani had always held back on exploring her fantasies even if she loved the idea when she enjoyed the countless Hotwives XXX videos we watched whenever she felt really aroused.

She didn't like to admit it but the idea of being blindfolded, tied and submitting to someone other than me was a bit taboo as she was a virgin when we met and has never been with another man. The thought of which we started to explore as a few hushed fantasies from time to time which made her lips quiver with excitement and instantly made her so aroused her panties would be soaked before my hands even slipped between her lace panties..

Fantasies were whispered as we teased one night, softly telling her how she'd be undressed by another man in her ear, her little black dress being slipped as she was picturing herself in her lingerie, my fingers slid between her moistened French black lace panties from her freshly waxed lips and as she was blindfolded, having a hot picture of her ideal man teasing her slowly as I acted out in the way her body craved...

She always felt shy speaking of it but her body and pussy contradicted that hesitation. As she laid in our marital bed, blindfolded, dressed in her favourite black matching lingerie, I slid her panties off and asked her to imagine him here, tasting her succulent lips as she coyly spread her knees wider.... She was soaking wet, juices flowing and loved the idea of another man's lips devouring her exotic juices... I loved to watch her writhe with pleasure exploring those deep held and suppressed fantasies...the background of the hotwife on the screen moaned synchronised with Ranis as my tongue eagerly lapped up her excitement as my fingers gently teased her perk nipples....a finger slipped inside as I gently rubbed that G spot, arching as she moaned as I asked her to imagine being spoiled by a sexy lover as I teased and edged her....Rani tends to climax fairly easily and as I held my lips against her throbbing pussy as my finger circled her from within she let out a deep moan as her hips shook with pleasure with waves riding down her spine...

At this moment her body glistened after climaxing as I straddled her legs and spread her thighs with my hips as she looked so inviting....my cock slowly stretching her very tight pussy as she still fantasised over a discrete lover as I felt her gorgeous lips devour me and tighten as she moaned... My hips rocking inside as I fucked her hotwife role play scenario as she dug her heels in my ass as I pressed deep inside her and came as she climaxed at the same time..... Moaning in pleasure as I collapsed over her with a deep moan.... I slid off her blindfold and she said she loved that and sheepishly mentioned it would be hot to try for real....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aj 123Man
over a year ago

ilford

Great start carry on.

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

Yes, good start, eager to read more

By (user no longer on site)