Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

short story

By *rtyIan OP   Man
over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

I stood and watched you apply the final traces of your lipstick, you look divine you turn dressed in a silk and lace camisole stockings and heels covered by your silk robe, and you tell me that I can now go back to my room while you wait for your friend to arrive.

I sit in my chair and hear footsteps going up the stairs, I presume you have told him to go straight up knowing where you will be dressed erotically waiting for him. I have only seen images of you both playing, pictures showing your mouth caressing his cock. I have kissed you after you have met tasting him on you, you have had me on my knees licking your used and pleasured pussy after your sessions, but I have yet to watch you in the throes of passion.

I sit in my room directly beneath our bedroom I hear the muffled voices as you talk my mind racing as I wish to see you being pleasured to see you in the height of passion as you explore and discover your lover. I secretly and quietly ascend the stairs being as quiet as I can so that you do not hear me, the bedroom door is a jar and I can hear you as you kiss and tell each other of how you have missed your times together how you both love the sex you have, from the mirror I can see your reflections as you both kiss and your hands caress and explore each other.

I am transfixed by your divine beauty and seeing it explored and devoured hungrily by him, his hand caressing your perfect breasts, you kiss as he teases your erect pierced nipple, I can see in your eyes the excitement and sensations rising as he kisses you passionately you telling him how horny you are how he pleasures you.

Suddenly you sit upright, I have moved and you know I am there, you order me into the room, I enter sheepishly seeing him naked laid next to you in your lingerie, you instruct me to sit in the chair in the corner, not to touch myself and to watch as you are pleasured and have the fun you desire and crave.

I watch as you kiss and he lowers himself to your breasts first kissing one then the other I can see his hand exploring further reaching the top of your silk knickers I watch as you spread your legs slightly his hand resting on the glistening silk fabric the only thing separating him from your sweet pussy. You call me to the bed and tell me to remove your damp knickers, I do as I am told you look and I know that you want me to place them in my mouth a gag of your wetness and sweet taste.

I return to my chair and watch as his hands spread your thighs your

“His fingers are inside me”

“Does it feel good?”

“Oh yes so good “

I watch as he lowers his face above your pussy, his lips at your opening his tongue darting and probing at your clit. I hear you tell him to use your toy as well to fill your pussy as he licks you, I watch you buck I know from the look in your eyes and the sounds you make that it will not be long before your juices flow freely, those sweet musky tantalising juices that I so devour.

I can see your hand caressing his shaft as he pleasures you with his mouth, he turns and you are facing his hard erect shaft, I see the tip of your tongue dart teasingly across the tip, you squeeze and caress his heavy balls as you slowly take him into your mouth, you devour his cock every inch deep in your mouth, I can see your juices glistening on his face knowing that you have gushed your sweetness as you suck him hard.

You both ease apart and you summon me to the bed I lay down and you kneel above my face and go on all fours, I can smell your divine wet pussy I want to taste but am told not yet, we move to a position allowing him to enter you from behind directly above my face I see him inch into you spreading your wet lips as his shaft slides in, you push down your mound directly on my mouth as his cock slips in and out of you, my tongue eagerly explores your clit as he pounds deeper into your warmth, the wetness drips from you I can taste you as his shaft is filling you, you writhe and buck grinding hard against my face forcing me taste you both the lust and wetness of your desires. I can feel you warm mouth envelop my throbbing erectness as you are fucked like the cock loving slut you are, your nails dig in my thighs and you take my whole cock into your mouth, I lick and lap at you as you both approach climax you press down hard and I sense he is about to explode deep inside you his final thrusts are deep and hard he grips your hips holding himself in you as he releases his hot cum, he withdraws and you force your dripping open wet pussy over my mouth both of your juices flowing from you into my awaiting mouth, you lift and turn my aching cock standing proud as you lower on to me grinding hard take me deep inside the noise and feeling of your well used and cum filled pussy is too much for me and I climax hard pumping another hot load of cum deep in you, you lift off and kneel above my face and squeeze out our lust covering my face in your and my cum, I am drenched in the juices of sex the hot musky aroma filling the room.

You order me from the room telling me to clean up and get some drinks.

I return and your lover has left, you lay on the bed the glow of total satisfaction radiating from you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread