Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Role-playing scenarios

Jump to newest

By *ubmissivesearcher OP   Man
over a year ago

market Harborough

So tell me, what kind of role play gets us all excited. I have played out quite a few with couples and single women over the years and they never bore me. So let's see what kind everyone goes for and then I will tell you one I played out at the eeekend with someone who is not on here but is a customer of mine.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There's a couple of scenarios I'd love to try.

Fuck and go - I get given an address and an agreed time. I walk up to the house, door is left unlocked for and go to the specified room to find her naked on all fours. No talking, I just drop my pants, eat her thoroughly from behind and then plough her. Once I've cum, I clean myself up, pants on and leave.

Taxi - I pick you up and act as a taxi. You haven't got the money to pay me so you agree to pay in kind. I find a discrete location and join you in the back seat for my payment. Once I'm satisfied, I drop you off where you need to go.

Delivery driver - I come to deliver something that requires payment. You open the door in just a gown and tell me you don't have the money but can pay in another way and flash me. I come in and then use you for my pleasure.

Anyone done any of these and how was it?

And anyone interested in any of these?

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

"So tell me, what kind of role play gets us all excited. I have played out quite a few with couples and single women over the years and they never bore me. So let's see what kind everyone goes for and then I will tell you one I played out at the eeekend with someone who is not on here but is a customer of mine."
never done any but certainly interested in the rest of the story

By *lippy02Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"So tell me, what kind of role play gets us all excited. I have played out quite a few with couples and single women over the years and they never bore me. So let's see what kind everyone goes for and then I will tell you one I played out at the eeekend with someone who is not on here but is a customer of mine."

Have experienced a few involving my wife and other men. Like to hear your one.

By *fweonlymeettwiceMan
over a year ago

Madrid

It's my fantasy to watch my wife getting a good fucking off another man but that's getting nowhere, but we do roleplay about other men fucking her sometimes its a stranger while away on holiday on our own. Sometimes we roleplay about some of her ex boyfriends who have fucked her she even calls be by their names while I am fucking her, makes me cum loads

Post new Message to Thread