Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Amazing first meet

Jump to newest

By *nguslass OP   Woman
over a year ago

dundee

I went to meet Ryan for a social after a meeting in the city, we met at a nice little bar he suggested for a late lunch. We hit it off and decided to meet again that evening.

We arrange to meet at his hotel, I was to be there for 8pm.

I arrive and park up sending a quick message to let him know I'm here, he messages back will be down in a minute. I do one last check of my hair and make up before I leave the car and head to the side entrance of the hotel, he is waiting for me, top less and just a pair of jeans and trainers on. We head to his room while exchanging a little small talk, I can't take my eyes off his tattoos littering his arms and chest, he is definitely in good shape.

Once we reach his room the door had just closed and he was quick to push me up against the wall and started kissing me, moving down my neck, telling me how much he wanted to do this in the bar. His hands were everywhere. He took a step back telling me i was overdressed. I turn an ask him to unzip my dress, he does slowly then I turn to face him and let it drop to the floor. When he sees I am in a black lace lingerie with suspenders and stockings his eyes change, I feel excitement and a buzz of confidence all with that look, I love the feeling I get when men look at me like that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *..NemoMan
over a year ago

Durham

By *nguslass OP   Woman
over a year ago

dundee

He walks towards me eyeing every inch of me, when he gets close he starts to run his hands up my body, cupping my breast's, one hand keeps moving up into my hair gripping tightly he pulls my head back, His lips are on me before I know it kissing me hard. His other hand is on my breast squeezing my nipples and rolling them between his fingers.

He stops kissing me an starts lowering to my nipple his tongue flies over it then again, fuck that feels good, he starts to swirl his tongue around it then sucks it into his mouth rolling it between his teeth. My head flys back as I moan, he starts to move over to the next an god does it feel good.

My hand runs down his side then over his stomach still traveling down till I wrap my fingers round his cock. It feel solid in my hand I start to wank him slowly to start.

By *inkyjijoMan
over a year ago

Angus

Pity I am not in your age range

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *nguslass OP   Woman
over a year ago

dundee

As I'm wanking him I use my other hand to push him back making him stand an let my nipple out of his mouth, I start to push him back further into the room. Once I have him at the end of the bed I drop to my knees to get a good look at him, he is average size but a little thick. I look up at him and smile, he watches me as I lick the head while keeping eye contact, I then swirl my tongue around it and without any warning I take him right to the back of my throat. He let's out a low rumble and jerks forward sliding deeper, I slowly start to pull back and start sucking him. His hand makes its way to my hair just resting on my head to start. I make sure to take every inch of him starting to speed up a little and then keeping his full length in my mouth for longer every time, I start to feel his fingers in my hair as his moans get louder, he grips my head as I take all of him again and holds me there pushing as far as he can, he slides out still holding my head leans down and kisses me. When he pulls away he asks if I will let him fuck my mouth I smile and say yes please, he straightens up and tels me to open for him, he guides his cock to my mouth slowly slides in then out the next stroke wasn't slow he jerked forward till I took him all, his grip on my head tightened he started slamming into my mouth not giving me any reprieve, look at me he said, I look up as he fucks my mouth, my pussy was soaked and nipples hard. I moved one hand to my nipple and started pinching it the other hand went to my pussy I started to rub my clit circling it. He was watching me pinching my nipple he started to get faster and his breathing more laboured, would you like to taste me he asked I nodded slightly and kept my eyes on his, you can't waist it, I nodded again, he kept getting faster and harder his grip tight on my head I could feel him getting close, twitching and pulsing on my tongue, just as he started to cum he pulled out a little and tilted my head so he could watch the cum in my mouth once he had filled my mouth he slid all the way in and held me there for a little, when he pulled out I swallowed and sucked him a few times to make sure I had it all.

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *nguslass OP   Woman
over a year ago

dundee

He pulled me to my feet kissed me then started to turn us, his hands running down to my ass giving it a squeeze, the next thing I feel him lifting me up. I am not the lightest so it caught me off guard I let out a muffled scream an he just laughed he walked us to the bed and put me down an started kissing, sucking and biting,  teasing me, I was soaking and I couldn't wait for his mouth to be on my pussy he teased a bit more before I finally felt him blowing over my pussy, this made me shiver and moan, his tongue darted over my clit a couple of times then with his tongue flat he licked from my ass to my clit. It felt good I needed so much more, he done this a few times before he sucked on my clit, he kept sucking getting harder. I couldn't stop myself from begging him not to stop I could feel the first tingles spread across my body, with that he started to run his finger around my pussy, I started to move my hips hoping he would take the hint and he did, he pushed two fingers in an went straight to the sweet spot, just what I needed to push me over, I told him not to stop he continued sucking my clit as he fingers my pussy and I got lost in my first orgasm.  He flips me as I'm coming down and starts licking my ass as he buried his fingers back in my pussy, he asks if I brought my toys, I tell him in the bag at the door, he removed his fingers telling me not to move and went to get the bag, he seems happy with my selection, I hear the buzz of my wand then feel it over my pussy then his tongue on my ass again. He buries his tongue in my ass an its so good I lay my head down on the bed an reach back spreading myself further for him. I hear him groan with approval, he moves back and then I feel the cold glass of my plug against me, I start to press back but he pulls back, he then brings it back telling me to stay still, I feel it pushing against me then he slides the tip in and out inserting more each time after a few minutes its in, spread that ass for me he orders, I spread it for him giving a little wiggle, a hard spank to my right cheek then my left, good girl.

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Post new Message to Thread