Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bukkake interest / help.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My partner wants a Bukkake, I’d love to arrange one for her birthday or close to. I’ve no idea about where or who, we are based in the midlands, anyone who would be seriously interested please drop us a message and ladies have you had this and is there any advice you’d give. Thank you,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *idlandiaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

You have men blocked, can't pm

over a year ago

Oh, sorry I’ll check the settings, I wondered why we’d had no messages for a while, thank you

over a year ago

Just to add we both have busy Jobs and lives so we’re not on here constantly, sorry if we don’t reply immediately or leave you unopened for a while.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was involved in a bukkake/gangbang with a couple I used to meet. Her fantasy was this so he arranged it for her.

They used to hold regular parties which were great fun lots of horny folk. However he told me that not everyone turned up at his parties so he had a database ( I know very organised). So he knew who probably turn up

On the day of her fantasy I turned up expecting maybe 6 guys me and him but everyone he invited had turned up (database failed) so there was 12 guys in total.

There was a sort of elephant in the room moment however after a few moments she left the room. Her hubby followed her and came back and beckoned to me and another guy who we knew well.

I.went into the bedroom where she was naked (except for hold ups) on the bed. So me and the other guy stripped off and began the action.

The guys then all came through (rule was you had to be naked in the play room and all sex was safe ) and watched, joined in, touched her etc.

At the end I think she had 7 guys fuck her and everyones else cum over her boobs (big boobs) neck or a facial from most of us

She was covered in cum on the bed 'knackered and fantasy done' a one of she never repeated. However she loved mmf and mmmf but that's another story.

over a year ago

Wow sounds perfect, due to family commitments we’re unable to do this at home, would love to attend a private party if anyone can invite us

over a year ago

Probably easiest way would be at a club on a day/night when they allow single guys. Have had a few group scenes at Chams

over a year ago

We’ve not been to chams, but have been to VA on a Wednesday milf day

over a year ago

"We’ve not been to chams, but have been to VA on a Wednesday milf day "

VA is a lovely club, the owners and staff are lovely too. But we do like Chams as can spend quite a long time there and can both chill and play

over a year ago

Looking at your pics you’ve had similar experiences, we need a couple like you to show us around chams

By *laric-DomMan
over a year ago

Chapelhall

Wink sent

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

"My partner wants a Bukkake, I’d love to arrange one for her birthday or close to. I’ve no idea about where or who, we are based in the midlands, anyone who would be seriously interested please drop us a message and ladies have you had this and is there any advice you’d give. Thank you, "

I arranged a bukkake meet for a couple not as easy as it sounds but was a great night

over a year ago

Thank you so much for all the messages and replies everyone is appreciated

Post new Message to Thread