Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Weekend away

Jump to newest

By *andalorians OP   Couple
over a year ago

Malvern

So this did end up happening but it was a story made by myself to let C know what i had in mind! Yes it went word for word, yes it went better and more so! And yes the view was amazing! Hopefully the proprietors were watching but no proof unfortunately.

S

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andalorians OP   Couple
over a year ago

Malvern

Were in the cabin, a view of the sea in the distance. Alone and horny, we prepare the hot tub. The evening air is chilly but were naked and as we dip ourselves in, the water is warm and welcoming. I start taking photos of you in different poses before you slide over to me, hand disappearing under the water. I feel you grasp my cock, stroking and waking him up. I harden at your touch and my hands wander too. Your skin is soft and wet as my hands glide over your naked form. I disappear under the water and let my tongue do the work, dancing over your clit. I come up for air as you shift so i can slide my fingers inside you, slowly investigating every inch of you. I move to a better position and sit you on my lap, kissing your neck as i do so. You begin to ride up and down my shaft, water starting to splash everywhere. I grab your tits and tease your nipples as we enjoy eachothers bodies, getting faster and fucking harder until we both explode in orgasmic heaven. We sit, relaxing in the tub and enjoying the view;)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread