Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My 1st time doing anal

Jump to newest

By *orfolksub OP   Man
over a year ago

north Norfolk

I got in to bareback when I was around 21 yrs old I’d go to a cruising place in my local city I’d had sucked a few cocks there but never anal I noticed a guy in a car wanking so I walked up to his car watching him wank he unwinds his window and says to do you want to suck it so I said yes he opens his car door tells me to suck good when I stopped for some air he said can I fuck you I said never been fucked always wanted to try but always nervous to try he reached over and grabbed a small brown bottle and said give this a sniff I said no but he was quite firm so in the end I did as I was told next thing I knew my head was spinning heart racing and he had stripped me naked bent me over the bonnet off his car I felt him apply lube to my arse and started to work it in with his fingers then tells me to have another but longer sniff off the bottle next thing I know he was pushing his cock in me my head spinning heart racing I never felt any pain he started slowly going in and out getting faster and faster before I knew it he cum in my arse I hadn’t noticed 2 other guys watching playing with the cocks the guy that just fucked me invited them over and said do you want to fuck my bitch then in turns they started fucking me till they cum in me my arse now dripping with 3 loads off cum the 1st guy said thanks see you again soon and left me the brown bottle there I was in a car park completely naked just been fucked by 3 guys it must have took about 10 mins for my head to clear and realised where I was and what just happened I was hooked and would visit there every weekend to see if this guy was there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uffdiverukMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Lucky you

By *orfolksub OP   Man
over a year ago

north Norfolk

Yes was 30 years ago now

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *ndiancheatingwifeCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

That's soooo hot

By *ndiancheatingwifeCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Hubby really wants to experience receiving anal ideally by a VWE older gentleman after sucking him the older guy gets a little forceful and fucks the hubby giving him little opportunity to stop the elderly gentleman

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

FWB fucks my ass and she cums very hard when she is fucking me. Looking for a guy to join us.

Post new Message to Thread