Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Garden party or so I thought pt2

Jump to newest

By *antiedsub OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

It was the day of the garden party and we couldn't of got better weather. Marie and I got to Bev and Kevs early to help with the preparations,it was me that was getting prepped. Sat in front of Bevs dressing table Marie started doing my make up and what a job she did topped off with bright red lipstick I must admit I did look good. She then helped me into some lingerie, stockings and false boobs then my light blue maids uniform. Short auburn wig and stilettos and my transformation was complete. Back in the lounge Bev said I could sit down and relax with a drink, when the doorbell rings you will go answer the door greet our guests with a curtsey and show them into hear. Any mistakes or bad comments about you from any of our guests and you will be severely punished later this evening.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *aul888Man
over a year ago

Hull

Excellent

By *antiedsub OP   Man
over a year ago

As I greeted the guests with my curtsey my backside and caged cock were fondled by both men and women. This continued much to the amusement of all there as I served drinks and canapés, thankfully no sign of the shop assistant Alison. Bev approached me, a couple of black marks bitch which I'll correct later, follow me it's time for the garden party. We went to her bedroom I was told to strip apart from my suspender belt, stockings and heels. Oh no Bev please not in front of everyone, do as your told and put it on. I stood there in a thin see through baby doll nightie as Bev fitted a leather collar and lead to me. Leading me through her guests into the garden I was locked to a post, able to move about, there was a table and chair plus an air bed. Drinks in little fridge for you, make yourself comfortable I'm sure some of our guests will be popping to see you said Bev as she left to go back inside.

By *osters46Man
over a year ago

leicestershire

brilliant

By *antiedsub OP   Man
over a year ago

Kev came out and without a word gave me an envelope, opening it I read the note. Your there to do or take whatever our guests wish without argument, my cane is on bed ready for later if you fail. Oh by the way you already have. Kindish regards your Mistress. Beginning to feel I'd got in too deep so had a drink and lay down on air bed. Suddenly a womans voice said turn over onto your back, as I did so I saw blonde lady in blouse and calf length flared skirt. Behind her was a male filming my predicament.

By *antiedsub OP   Man
over a year ago

As he filmed she calmly lifted her skirt and removed her panties. Straddling my head she lowered herself down and pissed all over my face and in my mouth. Finally she stood up and took the camera from I assumed her husband, as she filmed, he started wanking then splattered my wet face with his cum. Chucking her panties at me she said wipe yourself down with them and after everytime you've had a visit, you'll be gagged with them later then they walked back to the house. After a couple of hours and having taken piss, cum, sucked, rimmed, licked I was allowed to rest and given drinks and food. As I calmed down two men came out, oh no not again I thought but they ignored me and went to the summer house. They came out carrying one of those vaulting horses with adjustable legs. Setting it down they adjusted the legs and took a measurement, that's spot on to what Bev said one said. Then I heard another voice, hope you didn't think I'd forgetten you, I looked round, it was Alison and suddenly got very worried.

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

cant wait for him to be secured to that horse

By *antiedsub OP   Man
over a year ago

Alison certainly looked the part, full leather lingerie, fishnet stockings, thigh boots and what looked like a crop sticking out the top. Gentlemen if you please, they unchained me and bent me over the vaulting horse, Alison made short work of tying my limbs to the legs. Next came those sodden panties I'd used to wipe my face, stuffing them in my mouth, now a taste of me I think. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a pair of panties and a scarf, I've worn them for 24hrs and pulled them over my face followed by a scarf cleave gag. By this time everyone was in the garden taking photos and videos. Alison stood so I could see her, hands on hips, right I've a few surprises for you in my bag, let's begin.

By *ohnsim123Man
over a year ago

st andrews

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

By *eet or funMan
over a year ago

peterborough

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *antiedsub OP   Man
over a year ago

Alison laid out her toys at the same time she said get the dice table ready for the entertainment. Each implement will be administered depending on what number the dice shows. I was paddled, strapped, cropped, caned, my arse was red raw. Then I panicked, Alison was fitting a strap on then I heard Bev, oh why not ladies if you've brought your toy get it in he can't stop you. Before I knew it three ladies reappeared in their lingerie and stood with Alison all with strap ons

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

Grin and bear it time

By *un22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love it

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ree diverMan
over a year ago

Dudley

"Love it "

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *antiedsub OP   Man
over a year ago

Four ladies with strap ons I was panicking but secured and gagged as I was, what could I do. Okay ladies we've all got squirty strap ons let's split into twos and spit roast the bitch. Alison and another lady approached, Alison went behind me while the other lady removed my gag only to replace it with her strap on. At the same time something cold was being smeared round my male tush then Alison began to penetrate me. At a steady rhythm I was being spitroasted as other guests filmed clapped and gave encouragement. Then I felt liquid enter my mouth and tush, don't you dare spill a drop or I'll seriously whip your arse I heard Alison say. Your turn now ladies come forward and give the bitch another dose of male and females cum.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

By *antiedsub OP   Man
over a year ago

After being pounded twice in both holes my gag was tied back in place and a hood over my head. You took that well I heard Bev say, relax now and you'll be released and rewarded shortly. I felt my restraints being taken off and I was helped to stand up. A feminine hand grasped mine, let's go she said I'll make sure you don't trip over anything. Feeling grass under my feet then wood followed by carpet I knew we were indoors. I felt floor tiles and heard water then my hood and gag were taken off. The shower was running and blond woman was stood in front of me. Let's get our clothes off and share a shower, as she undressed I couldn't help but admire her figure. Just one thing, no touching me and to make sure she cuffed my hands behind my back and took my cock cage off.

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Well used

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago