Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Electra

By *hunderstruck OP   Man
over a year ago

Northampton

It was late on a Friday evening

I’d gotten in from work had a shower and cleaned up.

Not much more n the box so I got my iPad out

Logged onto fab and had a look around the local stuff on my front page , not much there so I tried the cams .

I was browsing through the cam rooms

Flipping over onto the pink /red cams to catch the ladies or couples .

The directing rooms seem to be the best in my opinion . Although I usually look in the busier rooms too .

One couple was getting a lot of viewers so I checked it out . There was a couch and a coffee table which had the laptop on ,cam facing their bodies ( no faces)

The lady was a beautiful curvy woman . Wearing a bikini , two piece .

Big boobs and and a great figure . She never showed her whole face , just from the nose down . they had the volume up and she was busy chatting . She’d had her face made up. Red lipstick and blonde with a hint of colour to her hair .

Voluptuous figure and full lips

Marilyn Monroe type

She sounded really nice and was chatting away to some of the other guys watching .

Her other half was on the couch taking it all in and she occasionally gave his cock a stroke.

He’d reach over and play with her big boobs , squeezing or a little jiggle to accommodate the viewers .

So I stayed on their cam and watched a little more as I read the chit chat .

Most of it was directed at the lady and she responded to some of them

Counting down guys who were wanking to her , and chuckling if they blew their load .

The banter was in good faith and everyone seemed to be enjoying it

I’m not much of a chatter / typing one finger is all I can manage.

I did type a few messages

Just compliments and acknowledging her sexy figure and ample bosom . They got a thank you from the lady

Which was good enough for me .

I carried on watching and listening in.

Then the couple started getting more friskier

The guy stood up and the lady began to blow him . She did it in a way where her face was obscured . Boyfriend reached down and removed her bra .

From the side her boobs hung heavy

It was an awesome site

Then she stopped and turned ax the guy sat back on the couch

The girl turned to face the camera

That’s when the full size of her tits were on display

Ten out of ten . Beautiful pendulous boobs .

They were probably 38-40 EE

A treat on the eyes . She held them both up to the camera and jiggled them a little .

Then carried on chatting to guys in chat room .

She sat up on sofa next to her fella and gave his cock another stroke . Then he reached between her legs and pulled her Knicks aside exposing her shaven pussy.

He rubbed her clit and fingered her . You could get his fingers squelching as the pumped her pussy . She opened her thighs wide allowing him access but the knickers were a hindrance .

She rolled back on the couch and raised her legs allowing him to drag them down her legs and he threw them off

Now she was naked . I was standing to attention and walking my hard cock at the sight of this sexy woman

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread