Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Pt2 my opening stay with a couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Contd from earlier….

Without breaking her gaze on me, Bettina stood, man handling with Mathias by gripping his cock, he laid down and then she slowly eased herself in her man. She was riding him but her back was to him so she remained looking into my eyes as her hips began to rock , the way she was touching herself as she got into a rhythm was something else. My boxers were now down and I was really performing for her now, all my senses had gone as her finger tips touched her nipples and moved down to her clit then riding back upto her head, holding her hair up and then hands sliding down her face, one finger slid into her mouth, then she pulled it out and tilted her head to the side and her tongue wrapped round her finger as her sultry eyes looked into mine.

Shoot, there was virtually no warning, I was so lost in that moment, I shot my load there and then, in the split second I had to try and contain my cum, I’d managed to slightly turn to the right and I d erupted over their door, I stood their watching my cum stick and a little slowly slid down. I immediately turned to get back to my room but glanced back for a second and thank goodness I did, the smile Bettina gave me assured me that I’d nothing to be ashamed of, the fuckiing minx had made me so horny she was looking v pleased with herself.

The next morning before venturing out of my room and getting the normal naked strut from Mathias across the hall way, I paused for a second before pulling down the handle. What was the atmosphere going to be like, did Mathias know, what did Bettina think of me, dud she really see me as maybe it was all in my head, so many thoughts…

When I walked out, there they both stood by their bedroom door. ‘Hey’ Mathias called, ‘what do you think, Bettina thinks we need to repaint all the doors, they’re starting to look off white’

Bettina smirked as Mathias kept a straight face. Wtf was ..

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *est coast manMan
over a year ago

Workington

Brilliant ?? ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’d be lying if I told you my response to that.

I know I managed to avoid having breakfast with them that day but I still had the ride to work from Bettina.

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Soon after getting in the car having reversed out the drive, Bettina tapped my thigh, she looked at me and smiled, her hand stayed there for most of the journey, rubbing it up and down my thigh, close to my groin but not quite touching. Not a word was spoken. When I arrived at work, went kiss gd bye and she held my chin to stop me in my tracks, her lips touched mine and then our tongues met for the first time, it was a short, soft kiss that left me aching for her now.

Now I knew that Bettina wanted me or at least she was enjoying teasing me but I didn’t know if Mathias ‘ earlier comment meant that he was in the know or if he was completely unaware, maybe he knew I was watching them the whole time, maybe he didn’t but she told him later and the comment about painting was his way of telling me.

That evening at their house, as I was emerging from the bathroom across the hall to my room, Mathias beckoned me, he was in his room alone, here he said, one of my..

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *eanasmustardMan
over a year ago

corby

Reply privately

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

..dressing gowns, it was lying on the bed, ‘Bettina wants you to have it so you can be more comfortable around the house like us, but I wanted to show you this’. He is standing there butt naked and pulls out a huge vibrator from one of their drawers, ‘look what I’ve just found, maybe my one cock is not enough’. He then hands it to me, why I thought, what the fuck am I going to say and do with it.

Then in that instance of holding this huge toy, Bettina walks in, actually the minute she says is and what I’m holding she marches in, snatches it from my hands, ‘can’t a lady have any privacy, not even in her own home’, she turned and strutted out the bedroom.

Fuck she was cross and what did it look like to here, did she think Mathias had caught me going through their drawers and that. Fuck. I went back to my room, neither of us said anything. 10 mins later a tap on my door.

It was Mathias, ‘hey’ he said standing in his dressing gown, ‘it’s a gd fit’ referring to me wearing one of his, ‘let’s see if we can apologise and make it up to her’.

The royal ‘we’, how charming! Anyway I just nodded and we headed to their lounge which was upstairs as their place was an upside down type of house.

We got halfway up and Mathias put his arm out back stopping me from crashing into him as he stood still. His finger gestured shhh and then he quietly crept up another stair, beckoning me to come closer, putting his arm over my should so I could squeeze on the same stair next to him.

From there we could just about see into their lounge and there was Bettina in their armchair sitting back, legs wide open, thst huge vibrator just a tad inside her pussy, her other hand massaging her clit. Her eyes were closed. She was punneling the vibrator into her as she thrust forward at the same time to double the impact of it forcing into her slice of heaven and she began to flick her clot with more and more force. Her forehead looked like it was going to break into a sweat, the look on her face was almost like she was in pain but oh no, she was in her element

Reply privately

By *axludlowMan
over a year ago

Ludlow

Fk yes.

Reply privately

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

mmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is a fuckin hot story, loving it

Reply privately

By *0nnyMan
over a year ago

walsall

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Loving this xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

So hot

Reply privately

By *illygirlWoman
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Brilliant writing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

over a year ago

So glad there is more to cum...

Reply privately

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

This is so hot !

Reply privately

By *ung-RobMan
over a year ago

Rickmansworth

Reply privately

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

Reply privately

By *antasticmrfucsMan
over a year ago

Penzance

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter/Swansea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *en1234300Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

Reply privately

By *hil1975Man
over a year ago

Chesham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"..dressing gowns, it was lying on the bed, ‘Bettina wants you to have it so you can be more comfortable around the house like us, but I wanted to show you this’. He is standing there butt naked and pulls out a huge vibrator from one of their drawers, ‘look what I’ve just found, maybe my one cock is not enough’. He then hands it to me, why I thought, what the fuck am I going to say and do with it.

Then in that instance of holding this huge toy, Bettina walks in, actually the minute she says is and what I’m holding she marches in, snatches it from my hands, ‘can’t a lady have any privacy, not even in her own home’, she turned and strutted out the bedroom.

Fuck she was cross and what did it look like to here, did she think Mathias had caught me going through their drawers and that. Fuck. I went back to my room, neither of us said anything. 10 mins later a tap on my door.

It was Mathias, ‘hey’ he said standing in his dressing gown, ‘it’s a gd fit’ referring to me wearing one of his, ‘let’s see if we can apologise and make it up to her’.

The royal ‘we’, how charming! Anyway I just nodded and we headed to their lounge which was upstairs as their place was an upside down type of house.

We got halfway up and Mathias put his arm out back stopping me from crashing into him as he stood still. His finger gestured shhh and then he quietly crept up another stair, beckoning me to come closer, putting his arm over my should so I could squeeze on the same stair next to him.

From there we could just about see into their lounge and there was Bettina in their armchair sitting back, legs wide open, thst huge vibrator just a tad inside her pussy, her other hand massaging her clit. Her eyes were closed. She was punneling the vibrator into her as she thrust forward at the same time to double the impact of it forcing into her slice of heaven and she began to flick her clot with more and more force. Her forehead looked like it was going to break into a sweat, the look on her face was almost like she was in pain but oh no, she was in her element"

Hotting up. Especially if true

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Very hot.

I wonder if he’ll get go take her alone or if it will be both of them

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Her breathing was getting shallower and faster and she was biting her bottom lip so hard that I thought she’d make herself bleed. Mathias looked at me and then looked down, my eyes followed his going south, we both had huge tent poles, I was so hard it felt like I was going to burst through my dressing gown. He let loose his belt and then signalled let’s go with a nod of his head, I followed him, his dick now standing proud through the gap in his gown and I loosened mine as we walked slowly to Bettina. She didn’t open her eyes and acknowledge us as we stood in front of her beginning to pull back our foreskin, slowly..

Reply privately

By *otttcpl69Couple
over a year ago

Cramlington

Great!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

..slowly pulling at our cocks, posturing ourselves, gowns slipped off in a heap behind us and we checked each other out as Bettina made herself cum and she climaxed hard, letting out a huge sigh and then looking deflated, void of all energy, she stayed still with her eyes closed and her hand holding her vibrator went limp and I watched it slowly become free of her pussy and the other stayed gently resting on her clit.

Mathias and I were of a similar size, well if I’m honest he was maybe a tad bigger and wider than me, much like the rest of him, he was a man machine.

Once Bettina s breathing returned to normal, Mathias moved to one side of the armchair, I went to the other and eventually those beautiful eyes opened and she looked at both of us. Mathias pushed his cock forward and she took hold easing it into her mouth as her other hand reached for mine. She pulled me closer abd because of the armchair Mathias had one knee on the arm and I ended up with my head down nestled into his shoulder as she pulled our dicks close together.

Reply privately

By *bthreeCouple
over a year ago

Yeovil

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck. This is such a turn on

Reply privately

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Reply privately

By *asseur_9Man
over a year ago

Ballymoney

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By * Little Taste of CrimsonCouple
over a year ago

Here and there

This is incredible

Reply privately

By *elovetoplay246Couple
over a year ago

Bristol/PDI

Reply privately

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Super hot story

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it coming...

Reply privately

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter/Swansea

Reply privately

By *ot Wife and HimCouple
over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow! Nice to see this story continue!

Reply privately

By *ubble1959Couple
over a year ago

Huntingdon

More please

Reply privately

By *unEdinGuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Reply privately

over a year ago

As Bettina pulled my dick closer, I struggled to stay standing so like Mathias, I found myself having my left knee resting on the side of the armchair. She took turns slowly sucking us and then she rolled our cocks round each other while moving her tongue on our swollen glands and letting us feel her beautiful red lips. All hang ups from my dick touching his went in an instant as the sensation of us being rubbed together and her wet lips and tongue sliding between us rolled into one blissful feeling. I couldn’t take my eyes off of what she was doing and she started to make noises beyond the sound of gurgling and her lips smacking.

I was the first to pull away, if I didn’t I was going to cum everywhere. Even though I pulled back, Bettina was reluctantly to release my cock from her grasp but eventually she did.

I knelt down between her legs which were still wide apart and started to delicately kiss her silk. Mathias manoeuvred himself so thst his other knee was now resting on where I’d been standing and when I looked up I could no longer see her beautiful face, just the back of him starting to face fuck her. He was doing long hard thrusts you her mouth, making sure every inch of his meaty cock slid in and out of her and he was starting to get loud. The louder he got, the more her sighs were drowned out and replaced with that familiar noise of deep throat.

I couldn’t help but be distracted by watching his muscular back and the thrusting of his ass, but my tongue remained on her honey and I began to tease her clit then sliding down to her gush. I noticed the vibrator still between her legs thst she’s been pummelling into herself moments before, it was lying there against her and it was getting in my way. I picked it up and went to throw it on the floor but instead slowly fed it to her cunt as I licked and kissed every part of her pussy. It didn’t slide as easy as I thought, but slide it did and soon I found her rocking in time with me pulling it in and out, but she was somewhat limited in her moves as her hubby continued to face fuck her harder and harder and was making sure that every fucker in the vicinity was hearing him grunt, shout, mumble, pant, groan.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bettina had enough of her mouth being more and more fucked rough and slapped his ass to stop. It took 2 or 3 for him to register and climb back from his state of mind. He stood down and back at his side and he watched me as I continued to perform on her with the help of her rubber friend until Bettina tapped my head and stood up. She then man handled Mathias so he sat in her place. I stayed on my knees before him, huge baggy ball sack and firm hard ponying cock, she then climbed on to him, facing the same way, she then slid herself down a tad holding the tip of his length and eased herself down onto her man.

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

over a year ago

A Part of me didn’t know what to do and I was also in awe of the sight, this was sex inches from my face, the sight of this beautiful pussy filled with cock, the bottom of his shaft uncovered and her lady lips protruding with being full

Reply privately

By *iffo271Man
over a year ago

oldham

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

More please

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooooooh

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

over a year ago

I watched in awe for what like a decade, the smell of their sex was getting stronger as she began to glisten. I only took a taste when her hand reached out to the back of my head and she pulled me into her. Like before, I started with gentle small kisses, teasing by moving to just the inside of her thigh then back to her pussy.

But now she was riding a meaty pole, i had to be more careful when I began using the end of my tongue to stimulate her clit, I couldn’t be all in there but it was getting harder and harder to stay only on point as they both rocked in that chair, I knew she wanted more because while her hand never left my head, it went from massaging my hair to pulling me in closer by clenching my hair and digging her painted nails into my scalp.

Each time I was forcefully brought closer by her, the less control I had of my tongue as she gyrated on her hubby’s big dick and I found found my tongue moving from her four to his shaft, up and down, up and down. The more she began to get vocal, the less I began to worry about what Mathias may be thinking and then I knew where his thoughts were when suddenly her motion caused his cock to fling out of her pussy and this time a man’s hand grabbing the back of my head pushing me into them. 2 hands on my head now. I tried to pull back not wanting him in my mouth and managed to, I steered one of my hands up into the small gap between us all and took hold of him which helped ease the force to which he was holding me.

Now this I began to take an interest in, learning on the job, I toyed with him. With one hand, I slid a finger, then 2, into Bettina, pulling up to make her elevate slightly so his cock was less in the way for me to have her pussy, though it was still in the way. My other hand was on him, my hand tightened, I didn’t do any particular motion, I just gripped, pulled, pushed him to the side to bury my face in her, then I’d lean back, ease my grip on him and just slide my hand down from the top of his head to his balls. His balls fascinated me, they were fucking huge, quire baggy and I cupped them.

I then began to use his tool to rub against her clit, lubricating them with my tongue, left and right I swayed his sword against her and then she lifted herself up slightly and I positioned him so that she eased herself down and he was back inside where he should be. I was where I should be still, I stayed put, tasting her, teasing, helping Mathias bring her to another orgasm. It was exhausting, but the sight, taste and smell of them numbed my jaw. I was in love with what I was doing, helping them, being part of their lovemaking. When my face was firmly against them, my hand rode jump her body to her breasts, her skin was soft, smooth. I found my other hand wanking myself.

I only rose to my feet when I couldn’t resist stealing a kiss from her lips. Mathias ‘ face was planted in her neck and I just leant forward and Bettina and I began kissing passionately. One hand was rested on the back of their armchair and my other circled her stomach, down to her pussy, up and down, round, she began to cum. Louder and louder, when she did hit her top, my hand was over her pussy and his shaft and I felt her pulsate on her hubby s cock. We never stopped kissing but in that moment her mouth remained open but everything else stopped.

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

By *onald et JacquelineCouple
over a year ago

Helston

Super stuff

Reply privately

By *asseur_9Man
over a year ago

Ballymoney

Reply privately

By *bthreeCouple
over a year ago

Yeovil

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *entleman Blue EyesMan
over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Truly excellent

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Loving this

Reply privately

By *ersey GentMan
over a year ago

St Peter

Reply privately

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

Awesome love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *illygirlWoman
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *dult69Man
over a year ago

beverley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Such a fucking hot story

Reply privately

By *bthreeCouple
over a year ago

Yeovil

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Reply privately

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Fabulous story.

Reply privately

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Reply privately

By *ubik cubeMan
over a year ago

Near Liverpool

Reply privately

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford

I don’t think we will see any more what a shame

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry for the long pause, that first full intimate experience didn’t end in inter course for me, I had to wait another day, as Bettina froze in her organic delight I stopped kissing her mouth abd standing proudly over her i leant back and wanked myself faster as our eyes locked. Mathias picked her up like a you, she slid from his home and he rested her beautiful body higher up his body and he began to wank too.

As much as I think we both wanted Bettina, it felt like neither of us could put that on her as she was not only knackered but she was in her own world of post cum bliss and so the faster he pulled his cock back and forth, the faster I did and within less than a minute, his dick jet sprayed over her pussy, reaching for her bulky button and I unloaded all over her pert breasts. I then fell down on the sofa opposite them and we stayed in silence for what felt like years.

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Reply privately

over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Reply privately

over a year ago

The next day was a public holiday, I didn’t know until the next morning after getting dressed, everyone forgot to tell me, Bettina came into the kitchen in her dressing gown and told me that if I wanted to hang around, their friends were coming over..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maria and seb came over early afternoon with little ones in tow.

We just eat, chat and chilled, they were gd company and Maria was easy on the eye. The ladies kept chatting and giggling in German, whispering and as afternoon drinks flowed, I began to wonder if Bettina was telling her about the previous evening.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It later was obvious she just have said things, maybe not all, I don’t know but she started to make a beeline for me and did it overtly, flirting, etc. it was pent up frustration you could tell, maybe they were wild swingers and would all play together but little ones it tow, that wasn’t an option.

When she spoke to me, she put her hand on my chest while getting sen s attention so her hubby knew where her mind was at. I won’t bore you with the other flirty actions and comments.

They went home late afternoon and we then talked about going out for dinner. We freshened up and went out early thst eve to an Italian.

When we got back there was a familiar car on their driveway. We walked up the stairs to the lounge and there in the sane armchair that Bettina had begun pleasuring herself the previous day was Maria. She was in the sane position, legs wide open in front of us sitting up. She was wearing black stockings, bra and killer black heels, her hair was down and she sat with one hand biting her long red painted nails and the other over her neatly shaved clit, delicately and very slowly making circular motions.

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck me, her long hair and Arabic skin glistened, I instantly got hard.

Bettina Matthias and I just stood and watched her for a minute, we hadn’t even noticed seb sitting on the sofa opposite. Short, stocky seb had undone his jeans and his girthy cock was being stroked long, hard and slow by himself.

Bettina then moved towards Maria, she knelt down and kissed her, a pec on the lips then grew to lingering passionate tongue twisting and Bettina putting her hands through Maria s long dark hair

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mathias walked over to send and sat down next to him in the middle of their 3 seater sofa and spread both arms over the back of the couch. There was a space for me at the other end so I hesitantly took my place.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The ladies broke off their kiss and Bettina stood, turned slightly so she was fully facing us and pulled her top down one side, revealing her shoulder, she unzipped them back of her short skirt and watched it fall to the floor. She pulled her whole top off and then removed her bra, she caressed her body abd put her hands down the inside of her black lace thong, she kept it there, looking at our desperate eyes to see her own fingers teasing her pussy, then keeping them on she turned back to Maria and they began kissing again.

Mathias nearly had me and seb in a head lock as his arms swung down so quickly to his crutch. He burst his buttons off so quick and pulled his shorts and boxers down in a flash, I think he must have felt the pain of his huge weapon being tied down in his clothes that he released with speed and fuck what a sight it was when that meat was released, pointing upwards, his jeans now down to his ankles. Both of them then took their shirts off and began to pull their jeans off completely, so I undressed as well. In no time, the ladies were looking back at 3 naked fellas, all stroking our cocks, legs wide open so we were knees to knees.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The girls were clearly now distracted by the sight of us 3 and stopped kissing, Bettina teases her thing off and then perched on the arm of the sofa, opened her legs and there in front of me, the 2 ladies began to play with themselves. As their playfulness moved from teasing us to becoming more fulfilling for themselves, Bettina slid down on the sofa, there was a tiny gap at the edge so half of her was sitting on her friend and the other half not, both of them kept their legs wide as their finger nails caused their pussies to open and shine

Reply privately

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Brilliant story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bettina kept turning her head back to kiss Maria, they’d manage a few seconds and then their tongues would break free, it was too difficult to stay in that position but they wanted each other more and more as I watched their fingers work faster

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately