Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Charly’s game

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I pulled up in the car, I saw Charly’s car already in the car park, we had agreed that she would wait for me in the car and we could check into the hotel like a normal couple. Ok so I was an hour late, but that was because I had an urgent appointment that couldn’t be changed, and it had overran. She did know that and was happy to wait in the car park. But anyway, I got my case out of the car and walked into the hotel, I started to check in but got distracted by the sound of a woman laughing in the bar, a very sexy chuckle that I had heard many time before on video chats.

I continued to check in, and got a room key, The receptionist asked if I was here for business or pleasure?. Business I replied, and hopefully some pleasure. I think I’d better get myself a drink.

I walked over to the bar, and noticed her sat on a stool beer back to me, but her reddish brown hair was unmistakable, she had a few guys, typical weekday businessmen and tradesmen hovering around her, captivated on whatever she was saying. They were obviously drinking in the sexuality she oozed, as she looked at them and told her story. They were chatting with her and by her dirty laugh, I knew the talk was risqué.

I got myself a beer and took a seat a bit away from the group, observing what was going on.

I decided to message her,

“Hey beautiful I am about 30 minutes away”

“OK” she said “I am in the bar having a quiet drink waiting for you, see you when you get here”

I sat and observed, as she relayed the message, some of the guys were getting closer, and I saw a couple start to put hands on her knees, and stroke her leg over the top of her dress. I knew that she would have no underwear on, that was my request before we met, and her long dress would perfectly hug her curves.

One of the guys leaned in really close to whisper something in her ear, I could guess what he was saying from her eyes and the smile she gave. She stood up, her tits bounced as she hopped off the stool,

The guys around her were in a trance by her bouncy tits, her beautiful smile and the coy look she gave.

OK that’s enough I thought to myself, enough of the game, she is my slut, and I need to get her away from these horny guys before she does something I don’t want her to.

I finished my drink, grabbed my bag and walked over to her.

“There you are slut,” I said across the bar, I slapped her ass grabbed her neck and kissed her deeply forcing my tongue into her mouth. Shocked she fought at first, but then realising who I was reciprocated, and we shared a long sensual kiss. All the guys around looked so disappointed, their chance of fucking this gorgeous slut tonight had gone right out of the window.

“Have you bought the stuff?” I asked her.

“Yes” she said, my wand, nipple clamps, handcuffs and blindfold”

The guys mouths dropped, they were all trying to do their own thing and ignore us, but I could tell they heard.

I run my hands over her body, stroking her tits, and down the side of her body, over her ass, making sure she had no underwear on as ordered.

“OK slut, take your bag and get your sexy ass up to the room, strip and handcuff your hands behind your back, I want you on your knees with your ass in the air ready for me when I come up, I’m just going to grab a drink for us and will be up in 5 minutes” “ h and leave the door on the latch I only have one key”

She does as she is told and walks of, as she’s about to leave i grab her, I give her a long passionate kiss, gabbing her ass and pulling her close so she can feel the bulge in my trousers. “We are going to have a great night my beautiful slut”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

Part 2

She does as she is told and walks of, as she’s about to leave i grab her, I give her a long passionate kiss, gabbing her ass and pulling her close so she can feel the bulge in my trousers. “We are going to have a great night my beautiful slut”

I wait at the bar to grab a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses as she disappears up the stairs to our room.

One of the guys that was flirting with Charly comes over. “I’m sorry mate, I didn’t know she’s your girlfriend” “She’s not” I reply “this is the first time I’ve met her”

Not strictly true, we have met once before, and we chat every day on WhatsApp and Fab. Our first meet was amazing, and we fucked, sucked, licked, and kissed all night, but I digress, he didn’t need to know that.

anyway, I said to him, “she is a dirty slut and loves fucking. I want to make sure she has a night she will never forget”

His eyes start to widen as he click’s on to what I’m saying,

“What I want is for my slut to realise the outcome for getting so many men lusting after her. So I would like is for you and the guys that she was flirting with to go into the room one at a time, fuck her tight wet cunt. You are not to fuck her ass or mouth, and you can’t cum inside her. Pull out and cum over her back or ass. If you agree to this then she is in room 105, waiting.”

“That sounds amazing mate” he finishes his drink and goes over to the other guys, there seems to be a few more there now, but never mind she reaps what she sows. I see them chatting and they look over at me as I order myself a spiced rum. I’m not sure if they believe me or think its something dodgy.

In any case a couple start to disappear, one heading upstairs, I think I know where he’s headed. 10 minutes later he’s back down red faced and looking tired, he heads towards me on his way to his mates.

“How was that” I ask him

“Fantastic” he says “she has the tightest wettest cunt, and was just there on the bed waiting ass in the air as you said she would be. I dropped my trousers and just entered her, she was cumming so quickly and her cunt gripped my cock as she orgasmed, I pulled out before cumming as you told me, and fucked her handcuffed hand until I cum” “Glad you had a good time” I said to him and he went off to his mates, the group had thinned out a bit, so I decided it was time i went up to make sure she was ok.

I walked up the steps, with wine, and my bag, and headed to the room, there were quite a few guys mingling around, and as I got to our room, there was queue starting to form.

“Wait your turn mate” one of the guys said as I went into the room.

“She’s my slut” I told him as I entered.

I put my bag down, and went over to her, the next guy had just finished, unloading over her back and it was dibbling down her ass. Her hands were covered, a few guys had cum as she grabbed them, her ass was covered, but there was also the unmistakable sight where someone had cum inside her, the cum was dribbling out of her well fucked cunt.

I told the guys waiting outside the room, to give me 5 minutes and spoke to Charly

over a year ago

Part three being written if there is any interest?

I will try to finish it later and post it

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

over a year ago

Part 3

I told the guys waiting outside the room, to give me 5 minutes and spoke to Charly

I gave her a kiss, “hey beautiful, how are you?”

“I feel amazing” she said “my senses have gone into overdrive, I don’t know how many times I have cum”

I told her that one of the guys had cum inside her. “I know” she said “I told him to, his cock just felt so good inside me I didn’t want him to stop, so told him to unload inside me. I’m sorry”

I stroked her hair, someone had actually managed to spurt into it, she licked my fingers clean. “It’s ok I told her, do you want to stop? “ “How many guys are out there” she asked I looked out of the door, “maybe half a dozen from what I can see” “OK I want more cock, please sir. But I need you in my mouth as well”

I leave the room. oops there may be more than 6 out there, maybe 10, maybe more.

I strip off and position myself at the head of the bed, giving my slut easy access to my cock and usher the next guy comes in, He’s a tall guy rugby players build, he drops his shorts and his cock springs to life, he starts to pound my slut, fucking her hard, holding onto her waist. At the other end her head is bobbing on my cock, throat fucking her as I hold her head. She is loving this, and cumming over and over. His cock similar to mine, is a perfect fit and she is loving having one at both ends,

“I’m coming” the big man says, “keep fucking me” screams Charly, releasing my cock from her mouth. “I want your cum in me” she shouts as he grunts and fires deep inside her, Charly cums, her cunt muscles squeezing every drop from her giant fucker. I hold her down on my cock choking her as she cums. The big man pulls out and I release her head.

“Oh fuck, wow Oh WOW” she says “give me a minute” I release the handcuffs and blindfold so she can get some sense of where she is. She sits up, kisses me, “That was amazing,”

Then the receptionist walks in, looking very pissed off

Next part to come later

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Naughty

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

superb story ty

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loving it great story!

over a year ago

Part 4 will come later. However Charly will also be adding her take on things later too.

I can’t wait to read that

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *iker197Man
over a year ago

Hinckley

over a year ago

Part 4

Then the receptionist walks in, looking very pissed off

Charly tries to cover herself up with the duvet, but fails and he well used body remains on show, as does the big guy trying to get his trouser over his softening cock, I’m still naked but partially covered by Charly

“I have had complaints about noise coming from this room, please keep it down, she eyes Charly’s body up and down, seeing her cunt dripping with cum, and what are all these guys doing outside, they need to move away now you’re not running a brothel here are you”

Embarrassed at being caught out, I apologise and explain the situation as subtly as possible, leaving out some of the details, She says, “you’d better get the guys in or move them along I need the door closed, and the noise kept down.”

Then turns and flounces out of the room, before she leaves she turns and says “I finish at 8” and winks at Charly. The receptionist had long soft curly blonde hair down just past her shoulders, Her blouse fitted perfectly, and by that I mean it curved perfectly around her amazingly large round tits, Her buttons being strength tested. I wondered what would happen if those buttons gave way.and hoped we may get to find out later.

I go out to tell the guys what has happened, thankfully many of them have dispersed embarrassed at the thought of potentially being caught, however a couple of them remain, one pretending to tie up his shoelaces, the other apparently looking for his room key, so I say to them both you’d better come in.

One of them a darker looking guy very skinny, like an ironing board, the other a very shy, boy next door type, come in, and with the big guy still trying to get his trousers on, leaving Charly and I with three strangers in our room.

Embarrassment over she decides she to restart proceedings and starts to stroke her tits with one hand whilst scooping some of the cum from her cunt and feeding it into her mouth, “OK I’ve had enough of a break I am ready for some more fun, who’s up next. Why don’t you all get those clothes off so I can see what’s on offer.”

Part 5 to come.

By *arythatsmeWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

This is great

over a year ago

Part 5

The two guys stripped off, as did the giant, and all stood in front of Charly stroking their cocks as she stroked her cunt, I was sat behind her and gently played with her tits, which she loves, it doesn’t take long and she starts to cum, even before the guys have touched her, she beckons them towards her and they offer her cock, The dark guy we find out is actually a doctor (not a Gynaecologist) and although he is really skinny it makes his cock look pretty big, Charly starts to wank him, but he stops her and pushes her onto her back. I move out of the way and let her play with my cock, and the other guy, the boy next door looking type offers his cock to her as well.

The Doc goes down on Charly, and starts cleaning up the cum and eating her pussy, He is definitely an expert at this and Charly is soon cumming again as he alternates between sucking on her clit and running his tongue along her lips. I’m sure he can breath through his ears he’s doing such a great job, Charly is distracted and hardly sucking our cocks, I turn her head towards the boy next door and force her mouth onto his cock, all the way down to her throat, this brings her round from the Docs magic tongue and she gets to work. Having her face fucked. The giant offers her his cock as well so she alternates between the two, whilst I sit back and take in the show.

It’s not long before she is cumming again, and simultaneously the two guys working her mouth erupt as well, she tries to catch as much as she can in her mouth, but just proceeds to make a mess, but she does look amazing in the process. The doc then moves up her and enters her tight dripping cunt with his long thin cock, he kisses her as he fucks her, a more sensual fuck than she has has up to now. He doesn’t last too long, and asks where he should cum, I go to tell him he should pull out, but Charly says, “I want it deep in my cunt, Fuck me harder”. She cums again as his balls tighten and he unloads deep inside her.

I’m still sat back marvelling at the way my beautiful sexy slut has taken these three cocks and drained them, and I haven’t even cum yet.

Part 6 in the morning. Then I’ve got to write some more

over a year ago

I’d been waiting for this night for so long. D and I had shared an amazing night previously and I knew I needed more of him. Our conversations often turned to how he’s love to watch other men satisfy me and how he loved watching me cum on our daily playtime video chats.

He’d called to say he was running late… well I wasn’t going to sit in my car, all turned on… I wanted a drink! So I went into the bar and sat on a stool, the barman served me my spiced rum and and gave me a smile.

I couldn’t help but think, ‘can he tell I have no underwear on?’

It didn’t take long before a group of men came to the bar, all joking around and having a laugh, so of course I butted into their conversation. Full on flirtation began. I’d been chatting away, gentle arm strokes etc for about 15/20 minutes when out the corner of my eye I saw D checking in. I thought ‘ha, here’s payback for keeping me waiting’ and upped my flirtation. It didn’t take long for the guys to respond with naughty touches and flirtatious laughter.

That’s when he came over. Took me and ordered me to the room. My tight pussy instantly began twitching at his commands. I’d waited so long to have him, feeling his hands on my skin and his lips on my mouth almost made me cum on the spot!

But still, I obeyed my orders and went to the room. Stripped and prepared myself for D.

Next thing I knew I heard foot steps and an audible gasp. It wasn’t D, I knew his sounds.

Then before I could say a word I felt a hard cock thrust deep inside my pussy. It felt amazing and I squeezed for more!

All I heard was “I want to cum, but the fella said I couldn’t cum in you”

I just said “hand” and next thing my pussy was empty and his cock was in my hand. I didn’t even get 2 pumps out before I felt his cock swell and explode cum all over my hand. He simple said “thanks love” and left.

I had never felt more slutty and used and so insanely turned on in my life. I wondered what D had in stall for me next!!

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

over a year ago

Wow, great to read it from Charly’s perspective. I never knew what she was going to write so this is super hot. Any more input from you, my naughty slut

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Wow

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

over a year ago

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

over a year ago

Part 6

My sexy slut looks at me, then looks at the three guys, “OK boys thanks for the fun but you can leave now, I want some time with D”

Disappointed but satisfied they dress and say their thankyou’s and leave, hoping to see us in the bar later, all the time they are getting dressed, Charly is laying on her back and gently playing with herself, running her fingers along her pussy lips and touching her clit. I see her shudder every time she does it, and my cock starts to react to this beautiful sight in front of me. We decide we need to freshen up, so we both head to the shower. Time to fulfil another fantasy we have discussed. The big walk in shower is perfectly sized for two people, and we let the water wash all the spunk away ‘thankyou for that” she says, “that was the best ever. Now it’s your time” we share a long deep kiss, then she gets on to her knees and takes my cock in her mouth. She takes my length in her mouth and I start to face fuck her. However we hadn’t taken into account the shower, The water running down her face and off my body, causing her to splutter and ch0ke. Which actually felt amazing as my cock was down her throat, but I really didn’t want to try and explain that to the judge so thought I’d better stop, I pulled out and stood her up, turned her around so her ass was sticking out and slid my cock into her cunt. It went in easily, she was so wet, I pushed her tits up against the glass shower curtain and proceeded to fuck her hard, I grabbed her throat and pulled her head to me to kiss her. This mixed with her tits being forced against the glass and my cock ramming in and out pushed her over the edge, and her whole body tensed. she screamed as she orgasmed again, her cunt muscles squeezing on my cock. I kept fucking until I couldn’t take it, and I unloaded deep inside her releasing a weeks load deep into her. Reclaiming my dirty little cock hungry slut, after all the other guys had been there that afternoon. She turned round, and being the dutiful slut she is she cleaned our combined juices off my cock, we then kissed deeply as we soaped each other down and made ourselves respectable again.

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

over a year ago

Part 7 is a bit dull so I have also added part 8.

My sexy slut Charly will be writing Part 9 for me.

Part 7

I looked at my watch It was still only 6.30, we got dressed and started to make our way down to the hotel restaurant. We got plenty of looks as we walked through the restaurant. Some of the workmen I recognised, and we had a wink as we went past, Charly didn’t know who had fucked her apart from the three guys so although not unaware, she didn’t know who supplied the cocks that made her cum so much. We walked past one table, and there was the giant sat opposite another lady, who I took to be his partner. He looked embarrassed as I politely smiled and said good evening to him and his lady friend. I’m not sure what he was expecting. I wasn’t likely to say thanks for fucking Charly earlier. In any case as a red blooded male I cast my eyes over his girlfriend, very pretty. Dark hair with small pert tits. (Maybe one for another day).

We sat down for dinner a normal couple deeply in love, lots of touching, holding hands, laughing and flirting, she has such a sexy laugh that captivates all around her and I noticed how the guys were drawn to her, and understood.

We had a lovely dinner, and a bottle of wine, and finally managed to have a nice chat, although I watched how often Charly would stroke her tits as we were talking, and occasionally close her eyes as she touched the sweet spot. I knew I was in for a long hard night.

Part 8

It’s around 7.30pm, we finish the bottle and head back up to the room. Holding hands and stopping to kiss as we wait for the lift.

We enter the lift alone, and select the first floor, as the door closes I lift Charles dress and force my face into her cunt, amazed how wet it always seems to be, I roughly lap at her long licks along her lips up to her clit. Her breathing changes, she is so turned on. Distracted the lift stops at our floor, the door opens and there is a couple stood there waiting. “Ooops, sorry” Charly giggles, that very sexy laugh, I stand up, wipe my mouth my beard is covered in her juices. “Good evening” I say as we walk past them and into the corridor. They enter the lift looking back as I lift Charly’s dress up showing off her lovely ass to them.

As we walk down the corridor, another fantasy we have discussed comes to mind. I roughly grab her, lift her dress over her head and bend her over. My hard cock is forced into her tight cunt, and I fuck her hard where she is stood. In the middle of the corridor. I pound away, long deep thrusts, my balls banging on her clit increasing the sensations. She grabs her tits, releasing them from her bra and starts to pull on her super sensitive nipples. It doesn’t take long before a huge orgasm hits her, her body spasms and I release my load deep inside her. Her legs buckle, my cock falls out dribbling spunk down her legs and it drips on to the floor. Grabbing her dress we make a dash for the room before we get caught, snogging as we fall into the room. “That was so amazing she cries” “I fucking know” I told her. “What’s next?” “Leave that to me” she says as she goes into her bag.

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

More to cum i hope

over a year ago

Part 9

“Sit on the end of the bed” D did as I asked

“Now stay until I tell you otherwise”

I reached into the bag and pulled out the blindfold that had been used on me earlier, traces of cum still evident on it. And my favourite toy ‘Wayne’ the wand!!

I placed the blindfold over D’s eyes and planted a gentle kiss on his lips, tasting myself.

I wiggled out of my dress and grazed myself against D’s hands. I could tell every part of him wanted to touch me but he managed to refrain.

I sat on his lap and I could feel his hard cock underneath his trousers. I got his hands and placed them onto my aching tits. “You’re hands can’t go anywhere but here… understand?” “Yes!!!” D’s breath was ragged and I could tell he was using all his energy to restrain himself.

I then reached for my wand and began circling my pussy lips with it before finally settling on my clit. Wow. The way my body reacts and responds is enough to drive me wild. I then heard D grunt into my ear. This was torture for him. Even though he was playing with my tits he still wanted all of me!

I stood up and D exhaled deeply. So I went and lay on the bed behind him and began playing with myself. D sat with his back to me, it was obvious what I was doing and I knew that it would drive him nuts.

“Stay under all circumstances “

As I lay there listening the D’s breath get quicker and quicker and my tight cunt got wetter and wetter. I knew I was going to cum and I knew I wanted to reward D. So just as I know I was going to cum “turn now, and have me”

I’ve never seen D turn so quick. His head was inside me at such a speed that I didn’t even have time to register before I came all over his face and then again and again…

“Good boy” now rest!

over a year ago

Fuck that’s good. I’m walking through the shop reading it, and getting hard

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

over a year ago

Was meant to write the next part tonight, however got distracted chatting with my sexy girl on WhatsApp. Will try to get it done tomorrow.

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

By *ocalishfunguyMan
over a year ago

north

By *oad runner69Man
over a year ago

leominster

over a year ago

Part 10

Knowing Charly was satisfied (for now) we had a cuddle and a doze, however feeling a bit of a thirst, I put some joggers and a T-shirt on and went down to the bar to grab a couple of bottles of water.

As I was walking back to the lift, I saw the couple that caught us earlier, they got to the lift at the same time as me and struck up a conversation “are you having fun?” “yes” I replied

“I hope we didn’t embarrass you when you caught us earlier?” “No it was just what we wanted, I had to have a play at dinner, and my husband had been sporting this all evening” she pointed at his crotch, and the outline of his cock, there was a damp patch on his jeans where pre-cum was leaking. “And I can see that you are ready for some more fun” she said as my cock started to press against the fabric of my grey joggers. “Shall we go back to your room and take care of that problem?”

They followed me into the lift, “By the way my name is Jane, and my husband is Tom” I am Daz, and the lovely lady with me is Charly, she will definitely be excited to see you”.

I opened the door to the room, Charly was laying on the bed, playing on her phone, and absentmindedly stroking her pussy. “ Hi honey I we have guests” I exclaimed. “Oh great” she said as she saw Jane and John follow me in.

Jane went straight over to Charly as if she was in a rush and planted a big kiss on her lips, then it became a more gently snog, followed by some very sexual kissing down her body, over Charly’s tits, down to her cunt.

“Oh dear she said, that pussy is too hairy, come with me” she took Charly by the hand to the bathroom, stripping off her dress as she walked in, living her in a very sexy bra and panties. Tom and I looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and stood in the doorway.

Jane then found my wash kit, with shaving oil and my razor and ran the hot tap to fill the sink. She knelt down in front of Charly, and with a warm flannel wetted her pussy, then a few drops of shaving oil applied, she gently started to shave Charly’s pussy, This was one of the most erotic sights ever and both Tom and I were getting aroused as we watched.

Jane looked back at us and asked if one of us could hold her leg up, Tom beat me to it, and held Charly’s leg, I reached over to help steady her, and stroked her tit. John decided to help with that as well and started stroking the other one. Meanwhile Jane was doing a great job making sure Charly’s cunt was smooth.

Charly was just enjoying all the sensations going on, and her breathing started to change as an orgasm hit her. Jane had just finished and after wiping with the flannel buried her head into her cunt, another orgasm and a gush of fluid erupted from Charly. Jane was soaked. She removed her bra and panties, showing her lovely big tits and shaven pussy. “Bring her on to the bed boys I want her on her hands and knees” she said.

Tom and I held Charly up and walked her to the bed.

“Daz there, Tom here” Jane commanded as she went to sit on the chair,

I positioned myself at Charly’s cunt, and Tom was at the head end, and we both started to enter her holes, I rammed my cock in as hard as I could, she lurched forward taking all of Toms meat into her throat, I pulled out and repeated it again, Charly was loving having both ends filled Tom just acting as stunt cock whist Charly impaled her throat on it in time with my thrusts.

“Now switch” I looked over at Jane she was fingering her pussy and pulling on her nipples sat on the chair watching the action. Tom then took over on Charly’s cunt and I had the pleasure of fucking her mouth, whilst watching Jane orgasm using her fingers.

After a few minutes. Tom said “I’m gonna cum” “cum in her cunt darling” Jane said, so he did, pump after pump erupting inside Charly, another orgasm hit her and she forced my cock deep into her throat making herself gag. It was then my turn, I pulled out and entered Charly’s cunt, a few thrusts and I was also emptying myself again. There wasn’t a lot left, but at least Toms load more than made up for it.

“Get on your back” Jane ordered Charly, so Charly rolled over and Jane dived in eating and cleaning up all the cum, Once clean she slid up Charly and they shared a long snog swapping all the juices between them. We had a rest, a nice chat and got to know a bit about each other. Before carnal instincts took hold again, Jane needed fucking!!

TBC

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

I'm waiting for the receptionist to join you

over a year ago

"I'm waiting for the receptionist to join you"

We have all night.

I was going to, but then there was another post where the receptionist joined in so I thought I’d change direction

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *oad runner69Man
over a year ago

leominster

over a year ago

Love the latest instalment