Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cheated on then Cuckholding Part 6 The Taxi driver

Jump to newest

By *acheltv1956 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Chatham

As we walked over to the taxi I tried wiping Sean’s spunk from Pams face with my hankie, there was so much of it and it was on her brown hair as well,

there was beads of it over her gold necklace so now she had a pearl one as well. Ahmed looked at her and said ‘if she has been sick I can’t take you’, then looked her and saw it wasn’t vomit over her. We got in the back of the taxi as Ahmed drove he kept looking in his mirror at Pam, there was spunk on her dress we approached home and I got out my wallet ready to pay him then realised with horror I hadn’t got enough to pay him . He stopped outside our house, I got out but told Pam to stay in the back of the car, I told Ahmed of my predicament of not having enough cash but I may have more indoors, in those days you couldn’t pay by card. He looked back leering at Pam, I knew what he wanted, I looked at her she’d had quite a few drinks but was alert, I went back to her and explained the situation, when I suggested she suck him she said ‘yes definitely’. I spoke again to Ahmed he motioned to the back seats of the cab but I suggested we went indoors, he turned his taxi radio off and followed us into the house.

Pam went upstairs to freshen up, I got myself a beer and made a coffee for Ahmed as he sat on the sofa expectantly. Pam was taking her time upstairs and Ahmed was getting impatient he said he was losing fares so perhaps he should fuck her as well. I looked upstairs and Pam was just about to come down. She had removed her spunked over dress, cleaned and powdered her face and put on fresh lipstick, she was still in her black bra stockings and suspenders and the crotchless panties. Ahmed said wow ! he undid his belt and lowered his trousers as Pam pulled down his briefs his cock was very hard. His cock was not a long one but was very thick his foreskin looked quite tight he had a big bush of pubes and hairy legs. Pam kneeled in front of him and took his brown cock between her red lips, she sucked him slowly getting used to how thick he was, the length of his erect penis was probably only 5 inches at most but he made up for that in girth, she took all of him in her mouth until her lips were touching his balls. I watched as he groaned with pleasure as Pam sucked him, he told her to stand up so he could see her shaved pussy he knelt down and fingered her, them licked her clit, Pam was squirming as did this for ages. Then he got her to lay on the sofa and raised her bum with some cushions, she was gushing as he fingered her then he spread her labia and licked inside her. He took his trousers off and positioned himself over Pam and pushed his thick erection into her, his girth stretched her as he entered pushing in until he was balls deep then he fucked her slowly to start with, then he quickly gathered pace and with hard thrusts into Pam’s cunt he grunted and groaned as he reached his climax cumming inside her. He pulled out with spunk leaking from his cock which was now wilting; Pam lay on the sofa after the fucking she had received. Ahmed got dressed and I showed him out. On saying goodbye he said ‘let me know when you need a taxi again’.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *D900Couple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Really enjoyed reading these! So well written! I hope there is more to come? I'd love to hear what happens next & if there is a foursome with John & Sue!

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

By *lippy02Man
over a year ago

edinburgh