Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Almost Perfect Girl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

One boring night fed up being rejected, I stumbled upon a dating site called Plenty of Fish and signed up, I wasn't looking for a girlfriend or anything like that, just a simple fuck to scratch that annoying itch.

I sent messages upon messages and no-one was interested and then finally! I get a reply from a women with no picture, I thought to myself that this has got to be another catfish.

After a few hours of messaging back and forth, she was clearly quite d*unk as her spelling was awful. But finally she invited me round.

The instructions were as follows.

My address is xxxxxx

Let yourself in, my bedroom is at the top left. I will be waiting on all 4s with a mask on, no names and no faces.

As I got to the address, I was very very nervous just incase it was some kind of setup. But I crept upstairs into the bedroom.

And there she was as promised!

I was already throbbing at this point, I crept up behind her and felt her pussy, it was dripping!

I teased my helmet on her clit and heard faint moans. I proceeded to thrust fully in and out, and she let out the most sexiest moan I've ever heard.

She proceeded to turn around and stick my cock in her mouth and with so, she managed to deepthroat most of my 8" beautifully.

After nearly coating her tonsils, she left up, laid on her back with her legs spread with her mask still on.

I could smell that sweet smelling pussy and I know I needed to eat it, my tongue got to work around her clit and teasing her inner hole.

Suddenly I felt it get extremely wet, then boom! She squirted all over my face and in my mouth! I was in heaven.

After swallowing all of her juices, she pulled me up and my cock was resting on her pussy, she guided it in slowly.

I asked if she was on the pill and didn't get a response.

As she begged me to thrust and thrust harder, I could feel myself on the edge.

I asked again if she was on the pill and still, no response.

I was maybe 2-3 strokes away from cumming inside her, I think she knew this by the throbbing and noises I was making.

One last thrust before I was going to pull out, I told her I needed to pull out.

I was shocked when she wrapped her legs around me so I couldn't and shouted to me - "make me a single mummy you bastard"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but as she said that, but cock exploded with ropes and ropes of cum into her potentially fertile pussy.

As soon as I came, I just realised what had happened, I quickly got dressed and left before she had chance to see me.

Even though i was in shock, it also made me extremely horny just at the thought of what happened.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aul469xMan
over a year ago

Dumfries

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread