Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Piercings yes or no

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mmm I did my cocks frenum a while back but wanted to go bigger started small with a bar and went up to heavier bigger end balls was nice but wanted a ring so got a 2mm ring closed ball and managed to get it in for a few weeks wanted to size up so got a 3mm ring it was harder it get in taking about an hr playing and lubing it slowly pushing it through it was tight but after about six weeks thought I will go up to 4mm it should go in easy enough

Well it arrived today looked good but supposed how fat it looked next to the 3mm one well it took about 90 minuets to get in working in slow but did eventually get it through the hole cock is a bit sore and bruised now but it looks and feels great

Should calm down in a day or two just keep it lubed and clean

Think that’s the fattest I might go but never say never might go up a size in a couple of months see how I get on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rNNurseCouple
over a year ago

Nr Bewdley

We have been talking about getting nurses frenum done ( think that’s what it’s call, through the skin just under the head on the inner side ). Not sure where to find somewhere that will do it safely.

By *erseybeefMan
over a year ago

st helier

Iv got a prince albert

Luv it ??

By *arfield942Man
over a year ago

swindon

PA, nipples and guiche