Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Stirring the Porridge

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I write stories, sometimes fictional, sometimes slightly embellished versions of real events. Let me know if you like them, perhaps send me a PM? People reading them and enjoying them is a bit of a kink for me.

This is an account of my first threesome. It’s from memory, and from a while back, with some poetic embellishment that I hope you will allow.

Wendy and I were very much in love, as 18 year olds so often think they are. Our sex life was great, although we didn’t really know what we were doing we certainly had fun! Wendy would often spurt really heavily during her climax. I thought it was normal and so would be disappointed at other stages in my developing sexual emergence when other women didn’t.

On this night things got out of hand. We were in Wendy’s flat (I still lived with my parents) and had Alan as a guest. He was loudly bi-sexual and we would all flirt gently with each other. We’d had a few drinks and Wendy got out a sexy board game that involved acting out scenes. One, for example, was getting checked over by a “nurse” for 60 seconds. The tension was high as we were all wondering where our boundaries were. We’d never done this sort of thing before.

Alan landed on a square and his scene was to be examined by someone looking for stolen goods. He was sat on the floor, leaning against the sofa. I was sat behind him, my legs either side of his loose arms. I played with his hair as Wendy, dressed in a long skirt and loose fitting white top that covered her huge breasts (two of her many attractions), knelt between his legs, rubbed his chest and gently kissed him. I saw her hands briefly stroke his groin and he moved a little as she did so. Things were getting hot!

Alan had to visit the toilet. Wendy and I took the chance for her to take off her knickers, lay me down, and climb on my cock for a few nice strokes. She was SO wet! She leant forward and bucked her hips a few times. All this was covered by her skirt as Alan returned. She leant forward and kissed me and we sort of pretended that this was all we were doing. She climbed off in a way that allowed me to put my cock away. It was all so obvious, we knew it, but we were a bit confused by ourselves.

We talked about our fantasies as we played “spin the bottle”. I had Alan kissing my neck and ears while Wendy sucked on my cock. Next, I fingered her whilst she kissed him. That was great. I remember my heart thumping as they kissed and her breathing grew heavy whilst I played with her clit.

She pulled away and asked if she could fuck us both. The look in her eyes was wild excitement and I can still remember it clearly. A naughtiness in her deep “fuck me” eyes. Of course, we said yes. I knew I would cum quickly and so I said Alan should go first.

And he did.

It was the first time I’d ever seen a hard cock in real life. I watched as he undressed. Wendy took off her top and let her big tits fall free from her bra. She slipped out her skirt and simply lay back with her legs open. Not the first time I’d seen it, but the first time I’d seen her waiting for another man. She looked good. All wanton and ready.

He wasted no time. He lay between her thighs and I recall the loud cry she gave out as he thrust into her. There was no gentleness. They weren’t making love. They were fucking each other with an excitement I can only dream about.

I watched from all angles. I saw Alan’s balls slapping against her. I saw his tight arse hammering away. I saw his face, eyes closed, lost. And I saw her. Wendy’s knees were raised, she was holding him firmly and looking at me mouthing “I love you” in-between loud gasps and cries of joy. She didn’t quite cum, but was very close as he pounded away at her.

But he did cum. I saw him slamming harder and harder. I heard the slapping of bodies onto each other. He groaned and moaned and finally let out a last cry as his body stiffened to shorter thrusts. I was transfixed. I thought I was going to cum right there. He lay on her for a while until he pulled out as he kissed her. Moving away to the sofa, I could see his cock was already soft and he was ready for a rest as I looked back to Wendy.

What a sight! Legs apart, the beginnings of a dribble of cum flowing from her pussy. She looked at me kneeling before her and beckoned me with her hands. “Come here and fuck me” she said.

As I crawled onto her, I could smell Alan’s cum and sweat. She took my hard cock in her hands and moved it into her pussy. It had never even occurred to me that she would be full of cum. But she was. As I slid in, I was greeted by sticky hot juices from her and from Alan. Sure, there wasn’t a lot of friction, but it was really sexy. I fucked her more gently than he did. I moved so I could lift her legs and watch her tits bounce as I thrust. She was looking at me, then at Alan. He was enjoying it for sure. The noises she made were familiar to me, although the sounds from where I was sliding into her were different. I loved the warmth around my cock. I loved the idea that I was fucking her through another man’s cum.

She built to a tremendous orgasm. No squirting this time, but her body convulsed as she demanded “more, more, harder”. We pretty much shared our orgasm (we had a good timing in those days). I could feel juices oozing out of her as we kissed deeply and lovingly.

And boy did she ooze when I pulled out. There was cum pretty much everywhere pretty quickly. She reeked of sex and sweat. She was so beautiful.

We had something of a night of it but never repeated the threesome with Alan, or any sexual encounter with him, after that. We had some other fun that I might write about in time. But that might have been the best.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Excellent story, big lover of sloppy seconds

over a year ago

Thanks

over a year ago

By *onningtonplumberMan
over a year ago

Donnington

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *evlishduncMan
over a year ago

north suffolk south norfolk

Nice story. Yes it certainly feels great but also looks wonderful seeing your cum stirred up around another guy's shaft and frothy on his balls!

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread