Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Didn’t make sense but became abundantly clear

Jump to newest

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

Something I’d thought I’d share, it happened 5 years ago today. Myself & my gf who I will call Nicky had been together 2 years but didn’t live together & saw each other a few times a week.

Anyway I weekend every 3 months we would each have a night out with our friends separately of course & it would be in different towns as we live around an hour or so away from each other.

So on the Friday eve I was out & wasnt really feeling it & was missing Nicky so decided to cut my night short & travel to her & suprise her.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

So I messaged her & asked how her night was & she replied to me 10 mins later that it was good so I then decided to leave for her house.

An hour later I arrived probably around midnight & house was in darkness so I took the liberty of letting myself in as I knew where spare key was.

I was hoping she would love the suprise of me being there & I thought if I secreted myself in the spare room & then suprise her when she arrived..

About 1am I heard a car pull up & I discreetly checked.. it was her car she was home.

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

So I put my phone on vibrate so not to alert her of my presence I stay in the spare room, then my phone vibrates… it’s a message from Nicky.. hi darling how’s your night going? Mine is brilliant we are going to club soon & as I’m designated driver tonight ive gotta drop all the girls home after so I guess I’m not gonna be home til 4am so will wish you goodnight now as will be home early hours , love you x..

I was full of confusion as she was home already in her bedroom, I heard her phone ping from a txt msg & it wasn’t from me.

I then hear another car pull up on the drive & it’s a taxi & a guy gets out & heads towards the front door her phone pings again… WTF is happening I think to myself.

Reply privately

By *lan12Man
over a year ago

North Wales

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

I hear Nicky leave her room , goes past the room where I am & head downstairs to open the door , hi I told you I would come didn’t I? The male said to Nicky, I wasn’t sure if you would she replied.. I heard the door close & he came in, what did you tell your mates she asked? I said I wasn’t feeling too well & getting a cab home, what did you tell your friends he asked? Oh I said I had a headache & was sorry to leave them in the lurch. I thought I would now message her back. Hey hun I’m heading home soon so will wish you goodnight, I love you… sent, I heard her phone bleep, I hear the guy ask whose that? Oh my friend checking I’m home ok, I can’t believe what I’m hearing part of me is livid with rage & part is very intrigued.. what’s going on here I think to myself.

Reply privately

By *rixyessex2TV/TS
over a year ago

Brentwood

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

From the landing outside the spare room you can see most of the lounge as it is open plan, Nicky says to the guy , so sorry I can’t remember your name, Tom he replied, I can remember yours it’s Nicky … wanna know how I remember? Yes she replied, because when you told me I thought I windy if Nicky is sticky!! She chuckled.. well is Nicky sticky he asked? Maybe you will find out she replied, he asked to use the toilet which was by the front door so I got a good look at him, Christ he looked about 22 !!! My gf had pulled a boy young enough to be her son as she was 48. My heart was racing & my throat dry … is this boy going to fuck the milf he pulled tonight… my girlfriend???

Reply privately

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
over a year ago

Gower

I think he is!

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

He came out the toilet & sat down next to Nicky they were virtually facing me but I was out of sight, so Tom how old are you? I’m 21 he replied! ,fuck really she answered, I’m 48, Nicky is a size 10 redhead good figure average size tits , good ive always wanted to fuck a milf he said, well I’ve always wanted to be fucked by a young guy .

Nicky was wearing a little black dress , black tights & high heels , he put his hand on her tits & his other hand sharply pulled Nicky towards him by her hair, he now had his tongue in her mouth , Nicky Wes letting out little groans while kissing, she pulled away & said take me I’m yours!

Reply privately

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Yip

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

They got up so I stepped back into the room quietly & they came up the stairs , I saw the boy looking up nickys dress as she was in front, & then he put his hand up her dress & said wow your knickers are soaked! This room Nicky replied as they went into her room.

The door stayed open & you could see the side view of the bed from the open door, they stood at the end of the bed Nicky took toms top off he was athletic & toned , Tom unzipped her dress & it fell to the floor, he then took her bra off, Nicky was standing there in her tights, knickers & heels. Tom groped her tits & demanded she suck his cock, she took his jeans & shorts down & & his cock sprung out he was about 9 inches I reckon as she kneeled & put his cock in her mouth,

They moved to the bed & Tom demanded dominantly that he wanted her to lick his ass too, she agreed & started telling her what he was gonna do to her , she groaned with lust. My gf was rimming another guy, she’s never done that with me.

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Have you asked her to rim your?

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Great start!

Looking forward to more.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

I love story’s like this .. imagining it’s my beautiful wife in this situation . Please continue

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

Nickys tongue was flickering over toms asshole & was wanking him off too, fuck I didn’t imagine that you were such a dirty slag !! Tom exclaimed with pleasure, he was running his hands up & down nickys nylon clad legs & grabbed Nicky by her hair & said eat my ass whore ! Nicky was tongue deep. Tom now told Nicky to lay flat on the bed, he spread her legs & started running his hand over her pussy , do you want Tom to

Lick your cunt? Yes, yes she said , beg me whore!! Pleeaasssee Tom lick my wet cunt!

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *aptain22Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmm

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Naughty girl

Reply privately

By *anky677Man
over a year ago

Sandwich

Reply privately

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

Reply privately

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Please continue

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

Tom gore a hole in the crutch of nickys tights & pulled the gusset to the side, Nicky has a shaven pussy Which Tom spreads her lips apart & licks her clit, she is gasping with pleasure, I’m in disbelief with what I’m seeing here , I can hear his tongue flicking over her clit & then starts to put his tongue up her pussy hole, her hand is on the back of his head pushing his face & in turn his tongue deeper inside her.

Nicky was on the verge of cumming as I was familiar with her groans & a few seconds later she squirted her cum all over toms tongue & her body shook all over from her orgasm.

Reply privately

By *ob675Man
over a year ago

Evesham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Mmmmmm

Reply privately

By *riplePointMan
over a year ago

waterville

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

Nicky was soaking & ready to be knobbed, Tom said to her do you want my young 21 yr old meat in your wet cunt? Yesssss please Tom but puta condom on! Well Nicky I have none have you? . No I haven’t! So what now said Tom as he rubbed his hard cock on nickys clit, her eyes rolled back in her head.. fucking hell i can’t believe this, I feel destroyed that she is doing this to me but is she gonna fuck her young stud bareback??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

More

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Reply privately

By *arried-bi-guyMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *oanna88TV/TS
over a year ago

Here and There

Looking forward to more xx

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

So with that Tom got off the bed, & reached for his shorts, it’s been fun Nicky maybe next time eh? I could see the bulge of his erect cock in his shorts . Part of me was relieved that they didn’t but a part of me was disappointed too, Nicky had a look of indecision on her face & said no Tom please don’t go! Why said Tom what are we gonna do? We can’t fuck can we? We can said Nicky, how said Tom we’ve no condom! I want you to fuck me bareback said Nicky.

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

You sure? Said Tom, totally, I can’t turn back now I’m too wet & turned on Nicky said. Tom gave her a cocky smirk, beg me to fuck you bare? Beg me whore! He pulled his shorts down & now it looked like his cock was 10 inches , Nicky licked her lips & said , please Tom fuck my wet cunt bare, slide your 21 yr cock into my wet milf pussy.

Reply privately

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good girl

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Naughty girl, but so horny too. Keep going please

Reply privately

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

Nicky still lying on the bed with her legs open, a hole in her sheer black tights where Tom had eaten her cunt now proceeded to tear a hole in her lacy black panties so I could visibly see her swollen sodden cunt , she opened her cunt with 2 fingers & said to Tom, you want to fuck my milf cunt ? Want me to squirt on your big cock?

Tom told her to get up , he lays on the bed holding his erect cock, sit on my cock milf! Sit astride me & guide me in bare! I watched Nicky climb onto him & & watched her hand appear between his cock & her cunt , wanked him briefly then…

Reply privately

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

Love this one he is a.licky lad

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmmm that's hot

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *sri1973Man
over a year ago

Coven

Wow this is a very hot story. Cannot get from my desk now.

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

york thorganby

Very hot xxx

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Mmmm

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

I watched as her pussy lips parted & watched his 10 inches slowly inched its way into her pussy hole, my heart sank but my cock sprung up. I could now see toms cock covered in nickys cunt cream it was all white & glistening, Tom parted nickys ass cheeks so it gave me a better view & I watched as nickys asshole was opened slightly they were now kissing hard & Nicky was also having her tits sucked hard.

Nicky was making a lot of noise & I could hear her cunt squelch as toms tool was buried to the hilt ,how long was this torture gonna last? How many positions was she gonna get fucked in? Where was he gonna cum??

Reply privately

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

Nicky then changed positions into reverse cowgirl I had to admit it looked horny as her tights & knickers had a hole in the crotch & was perfect for toms tool to hammer her, he was groping & fondling her tits as she slid up & down his pole, I then heard her say I’m cumming & she squirted over his cock & balls, they were both loving it.then I heard her say oh fuck I can feel you in my cervix, she had 10 inches of young meat in her cunt hole .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving it

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Great

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Amazing

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

is he going to confront her or pretend he doesn't know. xxxx

Reply privately

By *reyfox69Man
over a year ago

nearby

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

As Nicky was sitting on toms cock he told her to lick her cunt cream from his cock & asshole as she drenched him, I watched as she sucked his cock, licked his swollen balls & asshole. He then put her on all fours & told her he was going to rim her ass , she begged him not to as she wasn’t into anal in any way at all but he told her to rip her tights a bit more so he could get to her asshole she did it, I watched her face turn from fear to pleasure as he licked her ass. Was now time for doggie a

& he flipped her round so her ass was facing me, Tom rubbed his cock over ass to begin with then slid it into her cunt .

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Hot!

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

"I watched as her pussy lips parted & watched his 10 inches slowly inched its way into her pussy hole, my heart sank but my cock sprung up. I could now see toms cock covered in nickys cunt cream it was all white & glistening, Tom parted nickys ass cheeks so it gave me a better view & I watched as nickys asshole was opened slightly they were now kissing hard & Nicky was also having her tits sucked hard.

Nicky was making a lot of noise & I could hear her cunt squelch as toms tool was buried to the hilt ,how long was this torture gonna last? How many positions was she gonna get fucked in? Where was he gonna cum??"

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Awesome

Reply privately

By *anky677Man
over a year ago

Sandwich

Reply privately

By *lan12Man
over a year ago

North Wales

Reply privately

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Gorgeous

More please xx

Reply privately

By *23-4funMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

Reply privately

over a year ago

F4kin slag get rid off her

Reply privately

By *anclad20500Man
over a year ago

Salford

Need the rest

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

wow so sexy

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Sounds like you’re going to have to be at home next time seen as she’s wise to the cameras.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So sexy

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

Tom was pumping his tool in & out of Nicky now , I could see his balls slapping against her, he told her how his length is entirely inside her pussy hole & her groans grew louder, & he told her how her cunt cream was all over his cock! Tom was groping her tots from behind whilst buried inside Nicky, no murmur of him cumming yet so he seems determined to fuck his milf in every position until he cums over, on or in her !!

Reply privately

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *uilt2Last69Man
over a year ago

Grantham

I hope she gives you his cream pie to clean up.

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Reply privately

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *eanasmustardMan
over a year ago

corby

Excellent

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

Tom now demanded Nicky lay on her back & & spread her nylon clad legs, she still had her knickers & tights on with a big hole torn through both at her count on & her black high heels on & it was like she knew I was there! Goading me as if to say look at me with my legs spread open & gonna take this young studs cock while you watch!! So now she was positioned for him to fuck her missionary & I had a feeling it was gonna be hard & deep I’d already heard her say she could feel him in her cervix & I thought to myself here we go again… I felt sick !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot story

Reply privately

By *P69erMan
over a year ago

Tamworth

:

Reply privately

By *teve0673Man
over a year ago

Basildon

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *ubmissivefCouple
over a year ago

Mundford

Great, keeping going

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *ockforplay66Man
over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *uju67123Woman
over a year ago

Kings lynn

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

Do you want the finale? Comment!

Reply privately

By *ohnforhotfunMan
over a year ago

keighley

Oh yes I want to cum at the same time

Reply privately

By *ohnforhotfunMan
over a year ago

keighley

[Removed by poster at 14/09/22 15:05:30]

Reply privately

By *ayvon1966Man
over a year ago

carlisle

"[Removed by poster at 14/09/22 15:05:30]"
yes please very good story

Reply privately

By *ambiandThumperCouple
over a year ago

up near the top

"Do you want the finale? Comment! "

No shit we want it

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Can't stop now!

Reply privately

By *ooster7Man
over a year ago

west yorks

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

More please!

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

Nicky lay there looking like a used slag, torn panties & tights & heels on, Tom laid on top of her sucked her tits roughly which I think hurt her.

His tool was ready to enter her she held her cunt open & said fuck me hard & rough tom I’m your slut, Dom sunk his tool into nickys accommodating cunt & he grunted with pleasure as she room every cm of the 10 inches in her. Nickys legs were resting over toms calf’s & I remember looking at her heels & thinking how I wish it was me buried in her, I cold see her asshole slightly opening with every girthy thrust. I looked at his balls thinking where were the contents gonna end up??

At that very moment tom said where do you want my cum? Face ? Tits? Mouth? Nicky was gasping with pleasure oh just fuck me deep!!! . Tell me Nicky I can feel it building, cum inside me! Flood my cunt!! Seed me stud! She screamed! . Are sure he replied? YES FUCKING SHOOT YOUR SPERM INTO MY WOMB !!!!she was wild with pleasure, tom built up his speed ..ahh ahh ahh I’m cumming… there was no turning back now he was filling her with his seed, he owned her cunt, they both yelped!! My girlfriend had just been creampied by a 21yr old. TBC….

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving it!

Reply privately

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story

Reply privately

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Awesome!

Reply privately

By *ambiandThumperCouple
over a year ago

up near the top

Wow

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

Wow that was fucking awesome said Tom, yes it really was I didn’t think my night would end like this Nicky replied, Tom gently withdrew from nickys pussy & started to put his clothes on. Nicky was laying there with her legs open, look at my pussy Tom ! You have destroyed me! Tom gazed in the direction of her pussy, she held it open with two fingers & all I could see what a load of thick white sperm which wasn’t moving at all apart from a small trickle which ran down her asshole, I thought to myself that’s quite an impressive creampie. No offence but this was a one off Nicky said! That’s fine by me said Tom, so we can delete each other’s no said Tom? Yes will clear when I wake up later she said I’m exhausted! You don’t mind letting yourself ouf do you? Course not replied Tom & off he went past the room where I was back inside part of me wanted to whack him over the landing but I didn’t. I heard the door close so I discreetly checked on Nicky by now her creampied cunt was leaking so she scooped a bit up & wiped it on what was left of the crotch of her tights & knickers , it was now nearly 4am what was I going to do? How was I going to deal with this?

Reply privately

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

Reply privately

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Go reclaim

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

I stayed in the room numb from what I’d experienced, thoughts racing through my mind, I decided my best course of action was to go back to my car, nap til around 8am & then apprise her on the pretence of leaving mine early to travel to her & tell her because I’d missed her so I came earlier than expected hoped that was believable. So I set my phone alarm for 8am which when it went off seemed like I had an hour, tried to make myself look respectful & left the car & let myself in. I crept up the stairs slowly, no tv or radio on so she was obviously still sleeping. Her bedroom door was still open & I could still smell the aroma of sexin the air, on the floor next to the bed were nickys tights & knickers & high heels which would contain damning evidence. I looked at her asleep with disgust & I could feel my rage buildup but I had to stay calm, Nicky ! Nicky wake up it’s me! I couldn’t wait til

Later do I came earlier to suprise you! The look of shock & hot to or appeared on her face .. oh fuck why you here so early!! TBC

Reply privately

By *lan12Man
over a year ago

North Wales

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

Apologies for the odd typo

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Excellent, please carry on

Reply privately

By *nly1meMan
over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Great story had me rock hard .. want more

Reply privately

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

is he going to confront her?.

Reply privately

By *nly1meMan
over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Nah i reckon hes gonna become cuck too her and tom

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Gets better

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

I wanted to suprise you.. I pulled the duvet back , she was laying there with her tits out & a pair of Knickers on, I caressed her tits she winced , what is it I asked? My boobs are sensitive.. ha more like you had them mauled roughly by a kid I thought! Ok I said then I went to put my hand down her knickers & she stopped me, no don’t do that she said! This was all part of my strategy, whys that darling I asked , I just feel a bit sensitive she replied, but I want to fuck you i said .so I got off the bed & said I’m gonna go I will see you later, ok she agreed! I then looked on the floor where her tights & knickers were & I picked them up & laughed & said from last night? Yes she replied nervously I held them up & said what’s happened here? What she asked! There’s a huge gaping hole in your knickers & tights at the crotch?? Yeah I know I did it at the club! Why I asked , well I had to queue for the toilet & & was busting when my turn so just tore a hole to go!! . Really I said holding them up, what’s all this on them ? What you talking about she replied , I looked closer & then took a sniff… THIS IS FUCKING SPUNK ON YOUR TIGHTS & KNICKERS!!!! Tbc

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Excellent ,

Xx

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Reply privately

By *him and MherCouple
over a year ago

Mullingar

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

you should have just gone down on her and said how much you enjoyed watching

Reply privately

By *ooster7Man
over a year ago

west yorks

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Reply privately

By *anwhore45Man
over a year ago

kinnegad

" you should have just gone down on her and said how much you enjoyed watching "
my other half went out one night, a few years ago, tip toed back into the house early hours of the morning, changed her underwear before she got into bed. She was on the phone texting, didn't realise I was awake. I moved and phone was put down straight away. I went to toilet and checked laundry basket, her knickers in it covered in cum. Got back in, start kissing her, went to go down on her but she stopped me, and said just fuck me. Her pussy was soaking, I got on top let on I was going to fuck her, but went down on her. She was full of spunk, I licked for a minute then asked had she a good night with a few people,,,,she said 3 guys

We fucked for hours

Reply privately

By *oyforGoddessMan
over a year ago

Chester Le Street

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

" you should have just gone down on her and said how much you enjoyed watching my other half went out one night, a few years ago, tip toed back into the house early hours of the morning, changed her underwear before she got into bed. She was on the phone texting, didn't realise I was awake. I moved and phone was put down straight away. I went to toilet and checked laundry basket, her knickers in it covered in cum. Got back in, start kissing her, went to go down on her but she stopped me, and said just fuck me. Her pussy was soaking, I got on top let on I was going to fuck her, but went down on her. She was full of spunk, I licked for a minute then asked had she a good night with a few people,,,,she said 3 guys

We fucked for hours"

I think it’s a regular occurrence in a lot of relationships/ marriage

Reply privately

By *anwhore45Man
over a year ago

kinnegad

Yes I think so

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *ant69 OP   Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

WTF are you saying replied Nicky, well look at your tights what’s this? Weil I played with myself when I got home she replied, ah ok then, so show me your txts ! Why ? What’s this about she said, so I grabbed her phone put the pin in & found the evidence to show her. So who the fuck is this I said showing her a txt… hey I’m in cab what’s the door no?? & I check the reply… no ###, who

Is it I ask? She stays silent, you have one last chance to explain …. Take your knickers off!! . Please let’s not do this she said, JUST FUCKING DO IT I growled, she lay on her back & reluctantly peeled them off & handed them to me. TBC

Reply privately

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Reply privately