Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My first time worshiping black cock

Jump to newest

By *randmrssubdom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Peterborough

It was back in 2017 when one morning whilst both having a lazy Sunday Steve asked me if now the kids had flown the nest we could try what we often fantasised about.

Omg I knew straight away what he was alluring to and yes my pussy did tingle ever so slightly.

Helped by Steve fingering my snatch as he reminded me about my promise.

I said once kids free I would meet another guy for a threesom. But to be honest at 55 quite large who on earth would find me sexy enough?

As my husband continued to finger my now very wet pussy he kissed me around my neck and gently nibbled my ear lobe. Mmmmm fuck I love that I thought.

Then Steve whispered in my ear " be my fucking slutty where of a wife"

Fuck I gushed yes yes yes I thought.

Well I never thought much about that morning it was often part of our sex life to talk about others joining us this I thought was no different.

I must be pretty stupid because a week or so later Steve asked me if we could put up a guy from work he was visiting frome abroad and needed to stay for a week, Well our daughter's room was free so I thought yea no problem.

Well can't remember exactly when but one winters evening Steve came home with Garth the so called colleague from work. I was taken aback this guy was huge! Black with a real lovely soft spoken accent. He kissed my hand sweetly and thanked me for agreeing to let him stay over.

Well we had supper and chatted about life etc all very innocent we were all in bed Seperate beds I might add by 11 pm

The next evening Steve and Garth home and being a good wife I had prepared supper. We chatted and as like the night before all got on well.

Garth showed me photos of his wife like me I noticed quite large but very very black pretty though I thought.

It was then Garth made his request. "Jan" he said iv got a strange thing to ask but whilst in your country I purchased some outfits for my wife. You similar in size would you model them for me?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nneedoffun2020Man
over a year ago

Grantham

Good start

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

AWESOME

over a year ago

Peterborough

Well I thought odd but why not. I went up to what was my daughters bedroom on the bed were a number of boxes the first item was a dress very nice probably some thing I would like in fact.

I put abit of make up on tidied my hair and stripped off and put the dress on

I came down stairs to see Steve and Garth on our sofa. " mum lovely" said Garth " just walk up and down for me" I did as I was asked. I must say I felt abit self conscious my big boobs seemed tight and I just knew from experience my nipples would be poking through.

" hold on Jan" this from my Steve " Garth forgot he bought shoes pop them on" I was passed these bright red stiletto shoes. Garth said let me help you put them on ." I sat on a chair Garth held my foot in his large hands and placed each stiletto on did I feel his lips brush my left foot??

I wasn't sure but my pussy felt moist!!! So I walked around well in these bloody heels more like I tottered around.

Garth said " next outfit please jan its in the green box"

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Naughty

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *urvytreatWoman
over a year ago

somewhere nice

Great so far

over a year ago

Peterborough

I went up stairs the green box contained a red pair of panties and a red matching bra OMG I looked at my self in the mirror could I go down in this?

Mind you Garths wife was similar to me and like me seemed to lots of wobbly parts. I touched my pussy lips. Fucking he'll I'm wet as I thought.

I went down and yes I kept the bloody shoes on "" mummy " said Garth. " you look amazing" I blushed I felt relieved but flattered I walked around just like before. I thought christ I'm basically nearly nude walking in front of my husband and this huge guy.

" stand still " said garth " spread your legs a little" I did as I was told " Steve your wife is beautiful "

Steve smiled " yes I'm a very lucky guy" Garth then said in a way that I felt was more a command then request " hands on head"

I did as I was told " turn round and touch your toes " Well I knew I couldn't do that but I did turn round and bend over shit my arse cheeks must be exposed I could feel the panties up in the crack of my bum

" turn round Jan" again more of a command from Garth " walk towards me and stand still with your legs parted" fucking he'll know I was getting wet . " steve" said Garth " is this bitch smooth" He called me a bitch!!!

By *ladecarpalMan
over a year ago

Lincs/Wilts/HANTS/Dev

Great start!

over a year ago

Peterborough

Garth continued almost as though I wasn't there " is that hair I see poking out " then he actually touched the out dide of my panties stroking my though " oh dear" said Garth " work required here" a finger now rested under my crotch my very damp crotch !!!!

Garth removed the finger. I noticed he smelt it and then licked the tip of it with a smile

" in my country Jan wives have to show the menfolk respect tomorrow when we come home you will be dressed in this outfit I want your hair looking nice your nails a brilliant red both fingers and toes please. The only hair will be on your head but no where else. Now off to bed with you" then Garth smacked my behind as I walked upstairs.

I apologise now to all you strong willed women yes I was treated like a naughty girl but worse I locked my self in our bathroom and fingers my twat until I made my self cum thinking about Garth of course.

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Loving this gentle teasing of her. I shall be following this avidly.

over a year ago

Peterborough

Well the next day I went to work and by evening I was as requested back in the skimpy outfit

Baby smooth and looking at my shiny red nails

The door opened and in stepped Garth and Steve both obviously very pleased at what they saw. Don't ask me why but I actually did a courtesy as I asked them what I could get them to drink.

"Hold out your hands" said Garth I did as requested he held them in his huge hands " good girl your looking amazing" God I felt wonderful " let's eat "said Garth.

Steve and Garth sat at the table and I served them Thier food and then sat down to to eat with them. SUDDENLY Garth exploded in rage "Wives do not sit at table with men folk Steve please remove chairs "Jan you will kneel beside me"

I panicked but got on my knees as requested next to Garth " iwill feed you as we do in my country"

As Garth and Steve ate I remained at my place silent occasionally Garth would feed me food from his plate like his human dog I ate from his hand

The meal over myself feeling rather hungry still I cleard away the dishes

When I walked into our lounge I was shocked on his knees and naked my Steve was busy sucking Garths huge black cock his own smaller cock hard as he did so.

Well it wasn't long before I to wax on my knees helping Steve suck kiss and lick the huge guys cock and balls. His huge hands each patting us both like his favourite dogs as worshipped at this man's feet

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Sound like a good start

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it.obey him

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

By *ree diverMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *ukkake coupleCouple
over a year ago

herts

By *nowman40040123Man
over a year ago

dovers

Love this

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That toke a turn

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Please continue

By *ersey GentMan
over a year ago

St Peter

over a year ago

More please very horny

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *dam5805Man
over a year ago

Bristol

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent looking forward to the rest xx

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

By *ason7754Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

More please, love it when a couple go down on their bull

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

So horny reading this mmm

over a year ago

Oh more pleewzzzeeee

By *rNNurseCouple
over a year ago

Nr Bewdley

Wow

By *outh101Man
over a year ago

Fab

over a year ago

More please this is hot

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

l

More

By *urvytreatWoman
over a year ago

somewhere nice

More please

over a year ago

Peterborough

" fuck your wife boy" said Garth get her wet and creamy with your own cum so I can fuck her after"

Now I'm in the doggy position still sucking Garths huge cock but the whole sexual act intensified by Steve fucking me from behind.

"Fuck" I shout out as I can feel my own orgasam growing " lick my balls you fucking slut" says Garth and as I lick and kiss this huge black man's balls I feel my Steve cum inside my pussy his spunk flooding my hole.

Christ this is so wrong but also so amazing a white couple on their knees to this man willingly carrying out the most intimate of sexual acts for this mans pleasure.

" on your back slut legs parted so I c an see your just fucked cunt" I do as instructed legs parted my recently smooth pussy on show and from the slight chill I feel round my thighs and crotch knowing Steve's spunk is oozing out.

GARTH moves from the couch and is now on the floor " put your masters cock inside your wife boy"

Steve takes hold of Garths huge erect cock with his hand " kiss it boy" says Garth, I now see my husband of 34 years gently kiss Garths shaft his

Iips caressing the top of this man's enormous cock. I notice Garths pre cum sticking to my Steve's lips

" it's time boy" OMG my Steve has actually placed the tip of Garths cock so that he forces his cock inside me lubricated by Steve's own spunk I gasp as his cock fully penetrator my wet hole,

Garth pulls me close my fat legs wrap around his torso I scream in both pain and pleasure as her ryhtammaticly thrusts into me.

" tell your poor husband what a worthless white slut wife you are bitch"

Now he fucks me harder " I am a fucking slut" I shout out deeper still.l Garths cock seems to be getting. " fuckng use me master use me like your fuck toy" the pain replaced with pure pleasure now, my eyes are rolling trance like blood rushing to my head I so need to cum for my master!!

over a year ago

Peterborough

Now just as I was about to fully cum on Garths cock he pulls out of me,

" on your knees to your master both of you now"! We do as instructed christ if our friends or family could see us now I thought.

Garth holds his huge manhood and wanks him self soon a gush of sperm is flooding over my face and my husbands.

" what do you say"asks Garth " thank you sir" says my Steve " I look up at Garth my face feels soaked " thank you master" I respond. " you may kiss my feet in thanks" says Garth.

Both of us now do as asked our white bums sticking up as we are worshipping our masters feet.

Then my phone bleeps its a text. GARTH hands me my phone smiling as he does so.

It's a message from my best friend Diane I read it and then feel sick to my heart!!!

Diane has text " we just been sent this audio are you both safe we coming round to check"

I play the audio in trepidation I hear Garth commanding us to kneel and worship him I also here me shouting out " I'm a fucking slut wife sir" !!! ,

KNOCK KNOCK oh shit it's Diane and dave attention door!!! ,

By *luttyguy132Man
over a year ago

Ealing

By *uv2bnude3Man
over a year ago

Thurles

L awesome

By *outh101Man
over a year ago

Fab

over a year ago

more please

By *mfao88Man
over a year ago

north yorkshire

Interesting twist

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

2 more white sluts

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

More please...

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

over a year ago

Peterborough

My friend Diane is probably my best friend we have known each other since school and have always covered each others backs.

Her husband Dave is a nice guy to but in my eyes at least has always seem a bit weak! They have simply let them selves in and now mouths open in shock they stand at the door way to our lounge.

Steve and I still naked and still on our knees hang, as instructed by Garth our heads downwards. Garth is sat completely naked on our couch legs spread his semi hard cock on show.

It was Diane who spoke first " God jan what's going on who the he'll is this? Shall I call police?"

A black k hand taps me on my head. I know what I must say Garth having instructed me.

" this is our Lord and master and both Steve and I would love you to join us and worship this man" my Steve also has been coached by Garth and proceeds to kiss Garths manhood

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *uv2bnude3Man
over a year ago

Thurles

Getting really interesting and super arousing

over a year ago

Fuck me this is excellent

By *819Couple
over a year ago

stafford

????

By *luttycouple30Couple
over a year ago

durhan

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

over a year ago

Dam greedy man

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

More....

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *arrentwotwoCouple
over a year ago

Southport

Great story more please

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *yceloonMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

over a year ago

Peterborough

Well you can imagine how hard all this was for Diane and Dave take in. To walk in to thier best friends home and find them on thier knees naked with a huge black man takes alot of processing.

" Diane spoke first . "Jan" she said " are you ok with this is it some sort of wierd sex game"?

Garth spoke " can you see on the sideboard a case" Diane nodded he continued " in a moment you are both going to strip naked get on your hands and knees and crawl to my feet which you will both proceed to kiss like good little playmates should"

DAVE spoke " fuck this we are off out of here now and I don't know what the he'll this is but we shall never count you as our friends again"!

" just open that case first" smiled Garth. Well I know Diane well always nosey she opened the case. Dave looked inside and both gasped!!!

Literally 2 minutes later as predicted by Garth dave and Diane were in deed kissing his feet both naked . As instructed by Garth Steve and myself were licking the arse holes of Diane and Dave

over a year ago

By *inoc2185Man
over a year ago

Bolton

Love black cock

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

over a year ago

What is the obsession with black cock? Surely a cock is a cock?

And maybe by describing someone by their cock is objectifying them? They are not a person anymore but a good an object?

By *ot Wife FifeCouple
over a year ago

Fife

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

Loving this, gets better and better

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

carry on

By *uv2bnude3Man
over a year ago

Thurles

Wow, kinky

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

over a year ago

Love it whats in the case very horny

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Excellent story

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

Yes what next?

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

over a year ago

Peterborough

Just a silly story hun think in this sad world we live in there are so many more things for us to worry about then the sexual musings of a middle aged woman

My suggestion to you if you don't like my story don't read it.

It's not meant to upset just to titilate why do white woman wear a ace of spade mark for black lovers? It's fun that's why pure sexual escapism

Rant over

Lol xxxx

By *assionatepoetsCouple
over a year ago

Highbridge

Bookmark

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

over a year ago

Wonder what was in the box

By *igjohn_2Man
over a year ago

Worsley

"Just a silly story hun think in this sad world we live in there are so many more things for us to worry about then the sexual musings of a middle aged woman

My suggestion to you if you don't like my story don't read it.

It's not meant to upset just to titilate why do white woman wear a ace of spade mark for black lovers? It's fun that's why pure sexual escapism

Rant over

Lol xxxx"

Yes but what's in the case?

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

Please continue

over a year ago

By *an4Fun121Man
over a year ago

Leicester

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Excellent

By *arriedfun51Man
over a year ago

Northern Ireland

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

By *weedeldumbCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Leeds & Harrogate

over a year ago

over a year ago

Sounds great! Good read

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

By *hfastonrMan
over a year ago

maldon

Great story more please

over a year ago

"What is the obsession with black cock? Surely a cock is a cock?

And maybe by describing someone by their cock is objectifying them? They are not a person anymore but a good an object?"

bet your fun at Christmas parties.....

over a year ago

And maybe by describing someone by their cock is objectifying them? They are not a person anymore but a good an object?"

Wow! Bet you are fun at a party. For the love of god it’s a forum for people to share their sexual fantasies and hopefully meet like minded people. If there is something that you don’t like then it’s very simple, don’t look at it or if you are starting to throw about “objectifying” then maybe you should just leave the site entirely and leave it to all the people that like and enjoy it

By *exhillboyMan
over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

And maybe by describing someone by their cock is objectifying them? They are not a person anymore but a good an object?

Wow! Bet you are fun at a party. For the love of god it’s a forum for people to share their sexual fantasies and hopefully meet like minded people. If there is something that you don’t like then it’s very simple, don’t look at it or if you are starting to throw about “objectifying” then maybe you should just leave the site entirely and leave it to all the people that like and enjoy it "

Very well put, I must say that the original objectors comments say a hell of a lot more about himself and his frailties than they do about the writer of this excellent story

By *ottsguy74Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

More

By *ralnothingMan
over a year ago

coventry

Amazing story got me hard as hell thank you

By *eanasmustardMan
over a year ago

corby

More please x

By *uardiansCouple
over a year ago

Isle of Wight

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

l

over a year ago

Peterborough

So there we were 2 white middle aged couples naked and basically the play things of this huge dark stranger.

As instructed by Garth I was busy licking the arse hole of Dave Steve of course busy doing the same to Diane

They in turn were both taking turns to kiss and lick the huge cock and balls of Garth.

As I licked two things were in my mind

What the he'll was in that case to make my two friends do what they were doing?

Why was Steve's cock so hard as he licked the anus of Diane?

My hand touched Daves cock it to was rock hard. Using the tip of my finger I gently wanked his cock. A satisfying moan came from Dave and I in return felt my own hole get wet again!!!

over a year ago

"So there we were 2 white middle aged couples naked and basically the play things of this huge dark stranger.

As instructed by Garth I was busy licking the arse hole of Dave Steve of course busy doing the same to Diane

They in turn were both taking turns to kiss and lick the huge cock and balls of Garth.

As I licked two things were in my mind

What the he'll was in that case to make my two friends do what they were doing?

Why was Steve's cock so hard as he licked the anus of Diane?

My hand touched Daves cock it to was rock hard. Using the tip of my finger I gently wanked his cock. A satisfying moan came from Dave and I in return felt my own hole get wet again!!!"

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *uv2bnude3Man
over a year ago

Thurles

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

over a year ago

It’s all getting naughty

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

More i hope.great story loved it

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
over a year ago

st helens

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS
over a year ago

my town

I love this! Please continue x

By *shamelessCouple
over a year ago

coaley

Love the story its a recurring fantasy of mine to be dominated by a huge black man or two

over a year ago

More please

By *lackMaleLONDONMan
over a year ago

LONDON

Please ignore that guy talking about objectifying, his probably just trying to get a reaction.

I love this story!

By *ose3545Couple
over a year ago

wicklow

Really loving this. We are getting so turned on here

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Fantastic story, loving it

By *hrissy TvTV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

"Fantastic story, loving it "

More please

By *jango96TV/TS
over a year ago

Bliss

Love it, I need to serve bbc too xxx

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

l

More

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *ibi692022Man
over a year ago

Mere

More please.

over a year ago

By *erseybeefMan
over a year ago

st helier

Luv it

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Kin hell you kinky bitch you have one hell of an imagination lol.

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it.kissing her feet mmm

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

l

More

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ryan_JerryCouple
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Love it

By *uncouplerkCouple
over a year ago

TD

Oh wow this is fun

By *uncouplerkCouple
over a year ago

TD

Oh wow this is fun

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *nowman1958Man
over a year ago

dover

Love this

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *rgasm4u69Man
over a year ago

Warrington

By *nowman1958Man
over a year ago

dover

Hope there is more of this story

By *y AmoreMan
over a year ago

london

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Loving it! Sounds like fantasy but who cares?

By *ewtothis1777Woman
over a year ago

borders

Interesting

By *ris007Man
51 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

Love a white woman worshipping my Big Black Cock

By *ordy73Man