Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Claire

Jump to newest

By *anc lad OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Anyone that runs their own business will possibly have been to a business networking group at some point. I have been to them previously but since Covid not been anywhere near one...

One of my clients invited me along, didn't really fancy it but I had to show willing. Monday morning, early and I turned up, cup of coffee in my hand having small talk with various people when I see the door open and a blonde lady walk in....

I know this girl, I really know this girl... it was Claire, fantastic tits Claire who many years ago id met on Faceparty, an online profile site. Think it was around the time of Facebook blowing up and reducing its popularity.

My mood went up a couple of levels and I was dying to speak with her again, it must have been around 8 years since we last spoke...

Back to how we first connected, we would chat online through messages, then emails whilst at work, she was in a mortgage advisors back then. We had talked about all sorts, everything sexual, what we liked, items of clothing, places we had fucked....

Nothing was off limits, she was breaking up and I was seeing someone. So we both knew what it was...

She had a few bits that she loved to dress up in and I loved it, photos were swapped and shown, I encouraged her to dress in stockings for work, it turned me on like mad knowing she was... She would message me exactly what she was wearing that day... how she played that night, everything....

SO you can see why I wanted to chat with her again this morning...

Anyone else have certain girls they swap all sorts of filthy stories and confessions with?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *lueyes69Man
over a year ago

coventry

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Tell us more

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *anc lad OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Sadly this isn't one of them stories where i end up banging her again in the car park or back at her house....

So when she saw me she gave me a smile and we ended up having a hello next to the coffee station and then we were all called to take a seat.

I sat next to my client friend whilst she sat on the other side of the group of the tables, I found myself daydreaming whilst the meeting was going on, remembering bits and pieces of what we did, she was bare legged, no stockings on today i thought, her blouse hid her fantastic tits though, but my memories of them were still very clear.

After the meeting we chatted and sadly she is due to get married next year, all very happy and living with him the other side of stockport. We are now linked on LinkedIn so you never know but I cant see it progressing.

The first time we met was in the Trafford Centre car park, she was getting some shoes or something so i suggested we meet, i ended up in her MR2 with her tits pulled out of her top, sucking her tits (which she told me she loved guys doing) and having my dick rubbed...

Im gonna have to go through my old emails to find some stories on horny Claire fo ryou guys i think.

Post new Message to Thread