Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My First Story - Alphas Turmoil.

Jump to newest

By *o scandalous OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

This is my first story. I’ve called it Alpha’s Turmoil. Hope you like. If it goes down well. I’ll continue it.

As he got ready for work, he knew in his gut something was not quite right. He hadn’t heard from his Little Lamb in a few weeks. He’d been unable to visit her recently and she was becoming less meek and more of a Brat. She’d been taunting him, teasing him, provoking him into a reaction. She needed a reminder of who was in charge.

He knew all about her routine - where she worked, who her bosses were, where she shopped… Time to get her back in line. But where? How lax had she become? He’d often told her to look over her shoulder going to and from her car, just in case he decided to grab her. He’d expect full submission from her immediately then.

That day he decided to find out about how good her behaviour was. Was she looking over her shoulder, was she checking before she went into her car? He started at her house. Waited along the road in his car to observe. She came out, bag over shoulder, car keys in hand. She pressed the key fob, walked round the car, so far so good. Dumped her bags in the passenger seat, walked round the car to the driver side, and got in, with no check over her shoulder. ‘Fuck’. He shook his head in annoyance. It was early, maybe she forgot. This happened again through the rest of the day, even at night when it was dark. He sighed. She’d gotten very lax indeed. He checked a few days later, same again, even going to the shops. No check in or out of the shops either. He’d seen enough. Just what else was she doing? What other misbehaviour? He had to find out more.

On Monday he called in at her work in his professional role. He had every right to be there but didn’t want it to be known to her that he was there. Having found out her department for the day, he made himself comfortable, out of sight from her and watched. Eventually his Little Lamb appeared, smiling. God, he loved her smile. She was very close to one of her colleagues, but was she too close? He was smiling too, whispering something to her before they had to go to work. She laughed, he blushed and touched her on the arm. Alpha drew his breath in, and could feel…anger? This man was barely that, he was very young. But he was tall, had tattoos and was very strong looking. ‘Nothing to compare’. Alpha thought carefully. Surely she wouldn’t go there? Not with a colleague?

He decided to check her house. While she was at work he got installed a small camera angled at her door to see the comings and going’s. One of her neighbours questioned what was happening but as he’d got a tradesperson to do it, it looked legitimate.

The week rolled through, only his Little Lamb entering and exiting until Saturday. A gentleman appeared at the doorway. Not her work colleague, or anyone connected with work, but a stranger to him. She opened the door in heels, a short skirt, see-through blouse covering a black bra. When the door closed he could see them kiss through the frosted glass door panel. That was enough. Time to bring his Little Lamb back into line.

The next morning he sent her a message. ‘Hope my Little Lamb has been behaving’. The rule was she had half an hour to reply. 28 minutes later ‘Yes alpha’. No capital A… hmm. ‘Little Lamb, have you forgotten your greeting?’. ‘Sorry Alpha, I had a late night’. ‘I know’. 45 minutes later and still no reply. Then ‘Sorry Alpha, I was in the shower’. He thinks of her washing her curvy body, those beautiful breasts, hard nipples, that tasty cunt and tight asshole. He paused in mid thought - was she washing another mans ejaculate out of her? ‘I’m free Little Lamb. I’ll be round in 10 minutes. Be ready for me. In your position’. ‘Of course Alpha’. 8 minutes later he was at her unlocked door. Just as he’d expected it. There she was, on her knees with legs slightly apart, head bowed, hands behind her back, breasts exposed. Perfection. He composed himself. ‘Stand up for me’. She complied, but then raised her gaze and looked him in the eye. ‘Not yet. I’ve not told you to look at me yet’. She sighed and bit her lip. Petulant Lamb. ‘Don’t push me, Little Lamb’. She lowered her gaze. Alpha traced his fingers down her neck, over her collarbone, round those beautifully heavy swollen boobs and hard nipples, to her belly button, then lower to her cunt. She gasped. ‘Little Lamb, I hope you’ve been behaving’. With a deliberately heavy touch Alpha drew his fingers over her clit, then slid in one finger deep in her cunt. ‘Little Lamb I hope this tastes of only you’, he said as he pulled it out and drew it to his mouth. ‘Why don’t you find out Alpha?’. He held her throat and brought her gaze to meet his with his other hand. ‘Do not get cheeky Little Lamb’. As he tasted his finger, he looked for the slightest reaction. Nothing. He let her throat go. ‘Remember I’m watching you everywhere, be careful’. He walked round her house. There, in the lounge was the gent, in his boxers, lying on the sofa. Why was he here? Alpha was angry. ‘Who is this person? Someone you have fucked?’. ‘No Alpha. Just my cousin’. He couldn’t let on that she had been seen in a provocative outfit. ‘I’m watching you. Be careful Little Lamb’.

He knew had to stamp his authority all over his Little Lamb. There was one way he knew she couldn’t resist. He had to mount her, take her further than she’d been and mark her as his own. But not in her own safe place. No, for this she needed to be caught off guard, to know what happens when she is lax, and to be made to pay for her defiance.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lasgow_dude2017Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Awesome love to hear more

By *ew fiferMan
over a year ago

leven

Love it , want to hear more please x

By *heHornyWandererMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Great start, more please x

over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks guys!

By *tylebender03Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Great start to the story x

By *ilverlining4Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hot and detailed. Experienced yourself miss?

over a year ago

Glasgow

He slammed her front door on his way out, and got to his car. Her neighbours were looking at him, the bang of her door had been that violent. Getting into his car, he knew he had to think clearly about how to deal with her insubordination. How dare she taunt him like that.

He went to the gym. The boxing bags were going to get it. Hard. To get to the gym from her house was a 20 minute drive, but today he got there in 10, such was his venom. Screeching to a halt, a few other members looked at him. ‘Shit. Get a grip man’, he muttered, then banged both his hands on the steering wheel. Once he got changed, he started to pound the kickboxing bag for all it was worth. Alpha was skilled in a few martial arts, but that was his most favoured one. He was so focused today on his task that he lost track of everything, it wasn’t until someone stopped him, that he realised his knuckles were bleeding. ‘My God’. She’d got to him more than he thought.

He went to the changing room and got stripped for showering. Standing under the water had never felt so good. Placing his bruised and bloodied hands on the cool tiles, letting the cold stream of water drop like ice on his broad shoulders and back felt wonderful today. As he eventually began to wash, he thought about bringing his Little Lamb here. Having her submit to him in front of all these other men. He imagined her, in her position, as he worked out, with the other men unable to take their eyes off her naked form, but her head lowered so she didn’t know this. He began to wash his stomach and his now hard cock. Slowly pleasuring himself, he thought about getting her to look up and take his cock in her mouth in front of them. ‘Yes Little Lamb’ as he held her head just so and fucked her mouth. The other guys would stand round her, but be told not to touch. He could see their inadequate erect cocks, He could see he had the biggest, making it known by slowly sliding it out her mouth to its tip for them all to see and even more painfully slowly in that it made Little Lamb gag before even taking half of his massive shaft, before doing it again. Her beautiful eyes were watering as she looked up. So, so fucking sexy when she did that. He would let her take a breath. ‘More Alpha please’ she would say as he would thrust it in harder, quicker, his hand wrapped in her dark hair. Then he would hear the other guys groans as they began to stroke their members, see their shorts at their knees, but his Little Lambs focus was entirely on him, just as a good Little Lamb should be….

He could feel he was getting so close to climax in the shower, but he didn’t want to come. He had to be this annoyed to keep himself driven to plan his Little Lambs punishment for her misbehaviour and not following his rules. He stopped. Taking a deep breath, he wrapped a towel round himself, walked over to his locker and readied himself to leave.

He had another few things to do this week to check up on Little Lamb. Starting tomorrow.

By *lasgow_dude2017Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Loving this

Post new Message to Thread