Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

How it started

Jump to newest

By *hastityPleasureGiver OP   Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Part One: The introduction

I have been a cock caged pleasure giver for the past 15 years and love it. During that time I have had several long term mistresses and have been in two cuckold relationships the first for five years and the second for two years . This is how it all started.

I’m Jim an average lad nothing special in any respect Claire my girlfriend for just over a year was a year She was a younger , a very pretty brunette curvy a dress size 14 sometimes 16, a bit of a hippie chick always in flowery and lacy dresses and skirts. It was rare to see her in jeans , trousers., or underwear , she had a particular dislike to tights choosing bare legs or holdups with lacy tops that matched the rest of her outfit

I had just started university in Sheffield and although I only lived in Rotherham I wanted the full experience so moved into student accommodation. It was the first time I have lived away from home, and the new found freedom lead to experience new things and experimenting . Claire visited regularly usually resulting in an excessive amount of both drinking and sex , we were at it like rabbits several times a day, new positions new location’s, uni life was amazing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

Rotherham

Part Two: Exploring Sexually

Claire visited regularly some evening and stayed all weekend .

We had sex a lot both full sex and oral which we both loved we had it in every room of the house outdoor parks church yards, outside pubs nightclubs , sometimes even inside the venue helped by Claire love of hippie dresses and dislike of underwear .

Claire loved to suck cock so even when on she would suck me at least once a day

Up until this time the sex was just the two of us but everything changed one night at a Halloween party. The party was a typical uni party, fancy dress ( I was a devil and Claire was an angel), packed with people - all d*unk. It was hosted by a friend of a friend so we didn’t know many people our friends had left early to go to a club We had stayed already far too d*unk.

We were hiding in a tiny bedroom behind a single bed covered in coats . We were in trying for another sneaky fuck in a stranger’s house . Claire was on her knees eagerly sucking my cock as the door opened , the guy saw an angel sucking off the devil but instead of apologising and leaving he walked in closed the door and watched .

We both looked at him in amazement He said something like that looks heavenly and took another step closer . He was now less than a metre away in the tiny room. We both hurried to cover up but he stopped her turning her to face him . Claire stayed on her knees in shock just looking at his crotch. The guy says try this one for size as he unzipped.

Claire starter sucking the guys cock , the sight of my gf sucking another guys instantly turned me on. I moved her so I could eat her pussy but she was already so wet , so I put on a condom and started fucking her hard. Each thrust forcing his cock further and further down Claire’s throat. Neither of us lasted long he zipped up and left, leaving Claire and I both wondering what had just happened

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

Rotherham

Should I continue?

By *ustBigBoyMan
over a year ago