Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cheated on the Cuckolding Part 3

Jump to newest

By *acheltv1956 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Chatham

An unexpected turn of events at the shop

I sat on the sofa in my briefs thinking about that evening’s events, Pam’s clothes were in a pile on the floor I picked them up and took them upstairs Pam was sitting on the bed she hadn’t showered and had been crying . I cuddled her, she said ‘Oh Ray I’m sorry’ I replied honey ‘I love you’ she said ‘I love you to but I love Johns cock’ I spoke with passion about how much she meant to me and if she needed John was she going to leave me for him.

She said ‘No John would never leave Sue he couldn’t afford a divorce, he only wants me for sex’ I told her we could work things out between us and she could meet John as long as I could watch sometimes. I told how I found out during the last few weeks and had secretly watched them and how it had turned me on so it was ok with me if John fucked her again.

She said ‘do you really mean that ? I replied ‘yes I do love’ and kissed her.

We were both too tired to shower the cum on Pam’s crotch and thighs I kissed her there and told I loved her shaven pussy and to keep it like that, she said yes John had asked her to do it, we then both fell asleep.

I woke up at 9am it was Wednesday, Pam was already up and showering she had to be at work by 10 am and she quickly got dressed and did her makeup.

I didn’t have work until the afternoon so I laid in bed Pam kissed me and left for work.

When I got up I was still thinking how things would work out between the three of us . I decided I work go into town before work and say hello to Sue

and see Pam at the shop. When I got the shop Sue was serving he said Pam was busy working in the stock room. I chatted to Sue and asked her if she enjoyed the night out, she said yes and made a comment about John getting home late and that she didn’t wait up for him. I told that I had been tired after the drinks and had gone to bed and Pam and John had a few drinks.

I couldn’t tell her any more at this moment in the shop.

Then she took me by surprise and said ‘ Would you like me to finish what I started under the table ?’ I said ‘I’d love you to when ?’ She said ‘now !’

I looked her and thought she can’t be serious she must be teasing me, my cock was beginning to bulge under my work trousers .

She said ‘I’m going to have my sandwiches soon for lunch and I need some mayonnaise’ I wondered how we was going to do this, she told me to go out around the back of the shop and she would get Pam to serve and she would let me through the fire exit so Pam didn’t now I was there .

I waited in the car park my errection in my trousers growing with anticipation, I’d never cheated on Pam before. After 15 minutes Sue let me in, I’d never thought of Sue sexily before but the way she had touched me through trousers and briefs last night made me think if Pam can have her fun with John why can’t I with Sue. She let me in and I entered the stock room and into the little staff room I noticed Sue had tied her blonde hair back and applied a heavy coating of dark pink lipstick , my cock was now straining in my trousers, she felt my bulge stroking it then undone my belt my work trousers fell to my ankles and she slowly stroked my briefs . I kissed her dark pink lips and felt her breasts through her white blouse, then I ran my hand up her tan hold up stockings stopping when I reached the top . Sue is a bigger woman than Pam with quite big thighs, I ran my fingers up then until reaching her panties, they were damp with her juices my fingers reached inside then and I found her wet pussy and rubbed her there. I could hear Pam serving in the shop I looked anxiously at the door to the shop. Sue told me not to worry I’ve put the catch on so we won’t be disturbed.

She pulled my briefs down unleashing my full erection then kneeled down in front of me and licked the precum oozing from my cock her tongue then encircled my throbbing purple cock head she teased my frenum with her tongue. Then she stopped and said to me ‘your cock is lovely’ then put her lips around it and started sucking me, her pink lipstick was smudged around my shaft as I stood there while she sucked me deep taking me all in her mouth until her lips where touching my balls . This felt like the best BJ ever, Pam had never done it like this as Sue sucked me I was thinking I’m going to cum soon, she cupped a hand around my balls, I was groaning with the pleasure of it . My cock was throbbing as she expertly slowly sucked me, the thought that Pam was busy working only a few metres away turned me on so much, I felt like I was getting near and Sue sensed that and stopped sucking and as my cock slipped out of my mouth she licked the beads of precum dribbling from me. She resumed sucking me and was faster with it she knew I wouldn’t last out much longer and as her head bobbed in out on my raging hard on I could feel my climax building, my hands were now on the back of her blonde head gently pushing her deeper onto me I wanted to shout I’m going to cum but could only whisper it, then as Sue sucked me faster the feeling was intense and then I couldn’t hold back any longer and streams of spunk erupted from my cock filling her mouth, she didn’t stop sucking until I was spent . I stayed in her cum filled mouth she had swallowed some and as I pulled out the rest dribbled out of her mouth . When she got up from her knees I told her that was wonderful and kissed her spunky lips .

I pulled my briefs and trousers up while Sue cleaned her face . She let me out of the door the car park I kissed her again then she said ‘ You know John is away Thursday and Friday I want your cock inside me’ I looked her thinking yes I want her. I told her I would get the day off on Friday if I could visit her. She said ‘yes I will ask Pam to work the afternoon and close the shop for me’ I replied ‘that’s a great plan’

I kissed her again and left and went for work.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Keep it coming

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *ippa 63TV/TS
over a year ago

St Helens

Great story more please.

By *nneedoffun2020Man
over a year ago

Grantham

over a year ago

Chatham

I couldn’t really concentrate much at work, so much had happened since last night. I went to see Gary the supervisor and asked for an emergency leave day on Friday, he said ‘ok are you doing any thing special ?’ I said it was for personal reasons. Gary was an older married guy in his fifties, he kept himself fit, he said to me ‘how is your wife Pam ?, I hope you don’t mind but some of the guys here think she is really hot’. I laughed it off . He looked at the roster and said yes ‘your leave is booked enjoy what ever you are doing . I thanked him then he asked if we were coming to the works Christmas party I told him we would. During my shift I kept thinking about Pam and John whether she was meeting him tonight was he would be away from tomorrow. I thought about the wonderful blowjob Sue had given me in the backroom of the shop and how things might go on Friday.After my shift I got home wondering if John was there but Pam was on the sofa in her nightie and dressing gown watching a romantic film I sat beside her and cuddled her and asked her how her day been she said ‘ok’ not giving away anything ‘oh Sue has asked to me work in the afternoon on Friday and lock up the shop as she has to go out it will be good practice for me when they go to Portugal’.

I went upstairs to the bathroom to relive my self then looked in the washing basket the cream panties and tan tights she had worn to work were there . I picked up the panties and there was a large cum stain on the inside at the back of them I sniffed the smell of spunk on them. I returned to lounge with

Pam and asked if she had seen John this evening, she was reluctant to answer. I hugged her and said ‘tell me I don’t mind I want to know all the details’. She was still reluctant to tell me, I went to the kitchen and made us some coffee while she watched the film. I bought the coffees in the film had finished, I turned off the TV and sat beside her and urged her to tell me.

She then proceeded to tell me that John had called in about 7pm he didn’t have much time as he had to prepare for an early start in the morning . He had dropped his trousers and pants hitched her skirt up pulled her knickers down then bent her other on the armchair and pushed his hard cock in her fanny and fucked her for a while then withdrew, he fingered her bum and lubed it then pushed his cock into her . I was shocked as I’d never asked Pam to take anal, she had a couple of tears welling, ‘I told him to stop as it was hurting but he wouldn’t’ I held her close to me ‘he told me to relax and lubed me some more then pushed in a bit more it still hurt but as I got used to it he pushed it all in and he didn’t stop until he had finished then pulled out and slapped my bum’ I hugged her consolingly. She went on to tell me that he left after that. I said ‘do you still want to see him again’ .

She replied ‘ I don’t know’

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cock up the bum no harm done

over a year ago

over a year ago

Chatham

We went to bed and I cuddled Pam before we went to sleep, next morning

she said ‘I don’t feel like going to work today can you phone Sue and tell

her I will be ok for Friday afternoon’. I spoke to Sue and she said as long

Pam is ok for work tomorrow our meet was on, I was to come round about 4pm and she would cook us a meal first.

Pam and I spent the morning together indoors I wanted to chat about the situation with John but left it, she had cheered up during the morning then I had to leave for work. My shift seemed to drag as I was thinking of my meet with Sue tomorrow. I came home and Pam said she was ok, I didn’t bring up the subject of John and we had a quiet night. Next morning I was excited about the met with Sue and as soon as Pam left I took a shower and shaved my pubes ensuring all around my cock and balls were smooth. I took the short walk to Sue’s and arrived at exactly 4pm. She opened the door and let me in she looked radiant her loose shoulder length blond hair and was wearing the same dark pink lipstick as when she sucked me in the shop. She was dressed in a pink blouse and a loose fitting light blue skirt. As she closed the door I kissed her on the lips tasting her lipstick and said she looked lovely. She smelt as though had just got out of the bath. Sue told me dinner would be ready soon it was homemade Shepherds Pie that she had prepared last night so she could put it in the oven while she bathed and got ready. She poured us a glass of red wine each and served the food at the dining table, as we ate and drank we chatted, she wanted to know about John and Pam, I told her lets not spoil things I will tell you later. We finished our meal then relaxed on their large settee it was the one I had seen Pam and John on through the window last week, she got us another glass of red wine. Sitting close together she put her hand on my thigh and kissed me passionately our tongues met in our mouths her hand reaching for my trouser belt undoing it .

I undid the buttons on her blouse and felt her breasts in her pink bra she sighed as I did this, now her blouse was fully undone and I reached to her back undoing the bra strap releasing her breasts as I licked both nipples in turn she moaned pleasure. Her hand reached into my open trousers stroking my Calvin Klein white briefs she stood up and I slowly pulled her loose skirt down revealing her pink knickers and holdup stockings, she pulled my trousers off . I stood up and felt her mound through her panties then slowly pulling them down revealing her honey pot it wasn’t shaved but only had a few wisps of blonde hair around it. She was stroking my erection through

my briefs then slowly pulled them down, she noticed I’d shaved down their and teased my smooth balls my cock was standing to attention. We embraced I kissed her passionately Sue said ‘shall we go upstairs’, ‘oh yes’ I said .

She lead me upstairs to the bedroom it was luxurious she laid in the middle of the bed with her head on the pillows and her knees raised showing me her fanny . I didn’t need an invitation to put my head between her thighs and lick her labia then find her clit with my tongue . Sue gasped as I flicked my tongue around her G-spot she was soon squirming as my tongue did its magic, as I did she groaned ‘oh yes Ray I’m cumming’ and I felt her fluids on my tongue and I licked them up as her whole body seemed to quiver in ecstasy. After her climax I stood over her near the pillows so she could take my very hard cock in her mouth as she gently and slowly sucked me I reached a hand down between her thighs to flick her clit it was moist with her juices from her orgasm, I withdrew my errection from her mouth and asked her to lick my balls and my fingers circled around her labia I managed to bring her to a second orgasm she shuddered and groaned in pleasure as it came. Moving away from Sue’s mouth I lifted her buttocks up placing a large pillow underneath so I could penetrate her. ‘Oh yes Ray I want you inside me’ she cried out. I positioned myself between her raised and open thighs and gently guided my penis into her . She was so moist inside as I slide into her honey pot, once she had taken me fully I slowly made love to her, gentle thrusts in and out of her, as I went deep inside her she reached with and under my balls and was massaging herself . I thrust in and out of her a bit harder and faster building up a rhythm it felt so good and I gazed into Sues eyes as my pace built up, my balls were aching I needed to cum, the last time I had was in Sue’s mouth at the shop on Wednesday I started pounding her fast I was breathing heavy and sweating as my climax neared

then as I reached the point of no return I shouted oh Yes! Yes! Sue I’m cumming’ and with one last thrust into her pussy my throbbing cock erupted sending streams of hot semen deep into her, I seemed to come for ages after I unloaded my last drop of spunk I rested inside her. I said ’that was wonderfull’ When I withdrew there was semen dribbling from her running over her clit I massged the cum over her clit and she was breathing heavy then gasped and cried out ‘oh yes keep doing that’ then she shrieked as she had a third orgasm.

We laid in bed afterwards and Sue said me now I want you to tell me about what John and Pam have been getting up to. I told her I’d only been aware that Pam was being unfaithfull to me for a couple of weeks and how I had secretly caught them in the our bedroom and secretly watched them, then about Tuesday night after we had all been out and I had gone to bed and then come downstairs and caught and had been seen watching them. Then I told her about what Pam had told me happened Wednesday evening while I was at work.We laid in bed afterwards and Sue said me now I want you to tell me about what John and Pam have been getting up to. I told her I’d only been aware that Pam was being unfaithfull to me for a couple of weeks and how I had secretly caught them in the our bedroom and secretly watched them, then about Tuesday night after we had all been out and I had gone to bed and then come downstairs and caught and had been seen watching them. Then I told her about what Pam had told me happened Wednesday evening while I was at work.

Sue told me that she knew that John had been unfaithfull to her several times

he just used women for his self gratification then dumped then when he either got bored with them or when she found out. She said she knew that John had been playing with Pam under the table in the pub and Pam had sucked him off in the toilet. That’s why I stroked you under the table .

I said ‘yes that was so horny you nearly made me cream my jeans’

Sue said ‘I knew you was close to cumming so I thought I’d better stop, I’m so glad you called in at the shop Wednesday I’d never cheated on John despite all his shenanigans so you are my first’ She kissed me passionately.

I told Sue I’d never been unfaithfull to Pam and I was shocked when I found

out John was her lover especially as Pam worked for Sue and we both lived

near to each other.

Sue told me that John and her rarely have sex these days and when they do he is quite rough and has fucked her arse several times even when she didn’t want it there so she knew how Pam felt. She said John would never leave for

another woman, her solicitors would take him to the cleaners.

Time was getting on so we both showered and got dressed, Sue asked if I would I like drink before I left and got a beer out of the fridge we sat in the lounge Sue had put a nightie and dressing gown on and snuggled up to me on the sofa, we chatted some more before I said I should make a move .

As I left I kissed her passionately saying its been a wonderfull evening and I hope we can meet again. She said she hoped so but they would be away for two weeks in Portugal then there would be the Christmas rush at the shop but we will definitely do it again. With one last kiss I left and walked the short distance home.

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

By *luttycouple30Couple
over a year ago

durhan