Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Office Affairs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had an affair with a married woman who I worked with. Fooled around in the office flashing her stockings to me and occasionally having fake meetings so we could have some fun in a meeting room. Meet a few times in a local hotel to fuck each other’s brains out. One time she wore her wedding lingerie! Anyone else got any good kinky stories about office affairs?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had a couple affairs with married women who worked in the canteen where I worked, one Jamaican the other Bajun.

One had big breasts and big nipples, big pussy lips and hairy, very nice very enthusiastic!!

The other had big breasts but very small nips, massive pussy lips and an equally massive clitoris and lots of hair.

She loved to lay on the sofa and watch TV while I woukd get between her thighs and suckle on her big pink clit! Heavenly days!! Lol

over a year ago

Used to be an alarm engineer and had a thing with one of the coordinators. Arranged to pick her up from the office to "inspect" an installation at a clients house I was working on. Picked her up, wondered around clients house (while he was in) and fucked her in his en suite bathroom

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/09/22 14:42:45]

over a year ago

Been sleeping with one of my clients who's married for about 18 months. I've shagged her in most places, her bed at home my bed, car in another clients house. It's been amazing

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I’ve had 5 office affairs with lady members of staff ageing from 18 to 54 one was married

over a year ago

Although she hasn’t admitted it , my wife’s stocking tops must make an appearance as her skirts ride up when she sits … I have no idea if anyone has fucked her at the office

over a year ago

"Although she hasn’t admitted it , my wife’s stocking tops must make an appearance as her skirts ride up when she sits … I have no idea if anyone has fucked her at the office "

Love when you see a glimpse of stocking top in the office! Wonder if she does it on purpose?

By *luttyritaCDTV/TS
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

" One time she wore her wedding lingerie! Anyone else got any good kinky stories about office affairs? "

That is brilliant

Basque and stockings?

over a year ago

" One time she wore her wedding lingerie! Anyone else got any good kinky stories about office affairs?

That is brilliant

Basque and stockings? "

Yes white basque, stockings and high heels! One of the horniest moments of my life! She really got off on being fucked doggie style wearing it!

By *eckemMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Had an affair with the cleaner in the office i worked at. First time was a bit of a dare when she didnt think id go thru with it. Ended up fucking her in the arse that first time.

Carried on for a while having an affair and then ended up going out with her for a few years. Now she is a nightmare in my life

over a year ago

Knowing my Mrs that’s a big fat yes

By *rNightMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I’ve had some fun with four different people in my job.

The first was a woman at our call centre, whenever I called in we would chat for far longer than needed. I went on a training course near where she was based and she invited me to stay over at hers.

The second was a married woman who did the same role as me, we had many service station meets, dark corner of the car park. We managed a weekend away together too, didn’t get out of the hotel much though.

The third was a single girl, 10 years younger than me. We flirted for years before going on a training course and I stayed in her hotel room for the night.

The fourth was by chance, I stopped in a known lay-by, my manager recognised my car. He’s been giving me regular head ever since. Bent him over once in the toilets at a disciplinary hearing lol

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

"Although she hasn’t admitted it , my wife’s stocking tops must make an appearance as her skirts ride up when she sits … I have no idea if anyone has fucked her at the office "

Very similar too when my wife worked in an office. She did admit that she was aware guy's would follow her when going upstairs. Her short skirts and dresses always riding up her thighs.

I do know she also got cock there too

Post new Message to Thread