Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cheated on then Cuckcolding

Jump to newest

By *acheltv1956 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Chatham

When I was younger and before I dressed as Rachel I was married for a few years, I loved my wife though I our sex life wasn’t great and it only happened every few weeks . I sometimes wondered if my wife was seeing another guy, I had my suspicions aroused when I come home from work one afternoon and Pam was wearing one of her short skirts and in full make up and her nails painted she was wearing one of her favourite red lipsticks. This was very unusual for her to be dressed like this at home and she seemed a bit flushed. I commented saying she looked very nice and have you been anywhere she special she said had been out with some friends for lunch.

I hugged her smelling her perfume she only wears for special occasions I kissed her red lips I undid her blouse to feel her breasts as we kissed then felt under her skirt my had reached her panties which seemed unusually moist. She pulled away saying ‘if you want that I better shower first’ and took her clothes off as she went into the bathroom I picked up her panties and sniffed them they smelt of her juices and also of fresh spunk . Before she could get in the shower I said ‘you can shower afterwards I want you as you are’. I touched her pussy her pubes were moist , she said ‘I’m a bit sweaty down there’ I replied ‘I don’t mind as I undressed my cock was very hard . She laid down on our bed as she did I noticed there was a damp patch even though the sheets had been changed that morning. I said nothing but with a feeling of having been cheated I was curious and as I probed her pussy with my fingers a little dribble of what looked like semen dribbled out.

I went down on her to lick her clit and tasted it confirming my suspicions. She said ‘don’t do that’ just fuck me’. My errection was so hard as I pushed into her pussy which was so moist I had a mixed feeling as I fucked her knowing that a lover had been there and ejaculated and filled her with his cum not long ago. Her mood was different to when we usually made love and I got the feeling she just wanted me to finish quickly so as I neared my climax I couldn’t stop thinking of another guys spunk inside her and then I couldn’t hold back any longer and filled her with my load . After we laid together for a while she got up and showered, while she was in the bathroom her phone rung for a short while it was a withheld number so as I lay there wondering if this been her lover calling.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

More please xx

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Good start more please

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

over a year ago

Chatham

We hadn’t had sex for a few weeks so I was feeling frustrated when I got home from work late one night . When I got it in Pam was in bed asleep ,

I showered and got in bed with her, she was naked and still had makeup on

which was unusual as she normally wore a nightie and took her makeup off before sleeping, as she stirred I snuggled up to her with my erection pushing against her back my hand reaching under her bum towards her pussy there was a damp patch on the sheet under her and her pubes were moist. I sniffed my fingers and as well as her aroma there as a distinct smell of fresh semem, she turned over half asleep and I said ‘have you had a good evening ?’ she

said ‘yes met an old friend from and some other girls for a drink’. I put my head down between her legs to smell her pussy there was definitely spunk inside her as I put my tongue I could taste it. She said not now Ray I’m tired

I replied ‘I’m so horny and you’re so wet I want you’ she said ‘yes I was using my vibrator when I went to bed’, my tongue was now deep in her pussy and I stimulated her clit with my fingers . I knew I was tasting another mans cum in her and I was so horny I needed to fuck her, she said ‘ok just be quick’ this was not normally what she said when we made love but I was so hard it didn’t put me off and I slowly and gently entered her wet pussy guessing it had must have been spunked in earlier, I told her I loved her as I

slowly fucked her until I cum. She had just let me use her pussy for my own needs there felt no passion from her and I just felt bad after I had finished. She got up and showered then came back to bed and slept, I laid awake thinking about the situation and needed to know more.

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago

Chatham

The next morning we hardly spoke, she was getting ready for her part time job and I felt guilty of just using her my sexual gratification but it seemed like she was getting lots of sex and I was having very little. I changed the sheet on the bed and noticed there were two stains of dried semen on them one where she laid and one on my side where I had fucked her. When she went to work I went to the florists and bought some flowers and laid then on the table before I left for my late shift. When I got home she was still up and she asked what the flowers were for and I told her it was because of last night and I didn’t anything to come between us. She ‘she didn’t know what I meant trying to look innocent . I dropped the subject and we didn’t say much more watching the tv before both going to bed to sleep.

The following morning she had a phone call which she went out of the room to answer, I listened by the door and could hear her say yes this evening will be fine Ray is on lates again . I went to work feeling anxious and made an excuse to leave early. I got home early and noticed the downstairs lights were off but there as a dim light on in the bedroom. I crept in quietly there were her clothes and some mens clothes on the floor . I picked up Pams black panties and sniffed them they smelt of sex, I quietly went upstairs in

the dark, as I got to the landing I could see our bedroom door was slightly ajar enough for me to see in only the bedside lamp was on but I could see

Pam on her back with her legs raised as her lover with his back to me as fucking her. I watched carefull not to make a noise, Pam was groaning pleasure as fucking her I could see the pleasure on her face once again fully made up wearing a very bright red lipstick then he withdrew, she was sucking his cock with her red lips something she rarely did for me, he was groaning as she did this. I stood there peering through the door hoping they didn’t see me. I felt betrayed by her with her lover in our own bed but at the

same time I was feeling horny my penis growing in my trousers and undid my trousers and started wanking with Pams panties. She was deep throating him and I wondered if she was going to swallow his load which she rarely did for me. He pulled out of her mouth I could see her red lipstick smeared over his now very big erection as they changed positions I was worried they might see or hear me . He got her to kneel on the bed and started fucking her

fast doggy style by her load groans I knew she was having an orgasm and he was pounding her pussy and shouting ‘yes ! yes ! and grunted as he gave one final thrust into her pussy and then he must have cum as he rested inside her, meanwhile I had been frantically wanking into Pams panties and my own ejaculation was intense filling her nylons with my load. I had to surpress a groan as I spurted steams of spunk into her black nylons . I put the panties in my trouser pocket and quietly made my way downstairs and let myself out.

Quietly closing the front door I walked across the street and waited for a while wanting to see him leave, eventually he left and I peered from behind a tree trying to see his face, he must be local as he walked down the street , I waited around until about my normal time of coming home and Pam was in the shower.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS
over a year ago

South Birmingham

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

This is good

By *oonsterblue74Man
over a year ago

Tyne and Wear

Great story, you should have waited downstairs.

By *lljambarMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Well written story, I want to hear more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS
over a year ago

City

By *issy and hotCouple
over a year ago

middlesbrough

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *ickylouiseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

So sexy is this

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

Great read, thanks

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

york thorganby

Exciting story xxx

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

By *luboyoMan
over a year ago

North West / Birmingham

Hot

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

Fantastic and so well put … if only my wife would do this for me . So many lucky couples out there.. please continue x

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *ton_maleMan
over a year ago

Shoreham