Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Morning fun for mistress and cuck

Jump to newest

By *ierced 2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Village near Great Yarmouth

I heard the door bell ring and Mistress open the door. I was dressed in a red basque, a black lacy thong, blindfolded and cuffed, with clamps on my nipples and my cock enclosed in a steel cage. I was sat on a hard, wooden chair, by the end of our bed in our bedroom, with a scented candle burning on top of the dressing table. I could hear Mistress chatting to our visitor; yes, her Bull had arrived, dead on time!

After a few minutes of chit chat, I heard them making their way up the stairs and then they both entered the bedroom. Mistress told the Bull that I had been instructed to sit and not speak. Bull chuckled. Now I could hear the sound of clothes being removed and them kissing, then the sound of the bed springs adjusting to the weight of a pair of bodies making themselves comfortable. My heart started to beat a little faster and the nipple clamps began to sting. This was the cost of being allowed to be in their presence as they enjoyed each other’s bodies.

Now, I could hear their fun begin, Mistress was alternating between giggling and moaning as Bull explored her body and it’s secret creases, crevasses and hidden places. I was now starting to sweat, wanting to be able to see, to be involved, and yet loving the fact that I was banished to the sidelines! The sounds coming from the bed were now becoming more urgent and intense, and then Mistress told Bull to lay back. She popped a couple of polo mints into her mouth and began to give him oral. The unusual sensations caused by the mints caused Bull to moan and pant, he’d never experienced this before, and he was loving it! Mistress continued sucking Bull’s cock until he wanted to take his prize, and he flipped her onto her back and mounted her. Mistress gasped as he entered her, and as he began to thrust, she told me what he was doing, how it was making her so horny, and asking me if I wished it was me, but, not to answer! I was to remain quiet, while they enjoyed each other. Eventually the inevitable happened and Bull began to groan, becoming louder and louder, Mistress joining in and then Bull almost roared as he came deep inside her. By now, I was so turned on, but jealous, and my cock was straining against the bars of the chastity cage.

Mistress told Bull that she’d never seem a guy orgasm so hard or shoot so much cum, she said it was oozing out of her pussy and running down her thighs and over her butt hole, soaking the quilt cover.

Now came my time. Bull came over to me, uncuffed me and took the blindfold off. Mistress ordered me to get my face between her legs and clean all Bull’s cum from her pussy, butt hole and thighs. As I did this service to her, Bull thrashed my area with a riding crop, urging me to do a good job and not miss a drop! I was now having my fun, and I was loving it.

Once Mistress and Bull were satisfied with my efforts, we took turns going to the bathroom to wash, then we all went downstairs for a welcome cuppa and a chat. Bull then left and went off to his next business meeting. A fun filled morning for us all, roll on the next time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ierced 2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

*arse, not area!

By *entleman_of_pleasureMan
over a year ago

Manchester

How privileged you were to be allowed to clean her cum filled pussy.

By *ierced 2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/09/22 18:11:17]

By *ierced 2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

"How privileged you were to be allowed to clean her cum filled pussy. "

Absolutely!

By *olin PorterMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

How beautiful for all of you. I’ll bet you can’t wait until the next time. I hope you were grateful and thanked them both?

By *ierced 2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

"How beautiful for all of you. I’ll bet you can’t wait until the next time. I hope you were grateful and thanked them both?"

Yes, definitely looking forward to the next time, and yes, I was grateful and thanked them both. I’m still locked up, and haven’t been allowed inside Mistress since before his visit, I’m living in hope!

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

My kind of story . So jealous of you both .. I would love to be the sissy tide to a chair in this situation

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *olin PorterMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fantastic idea mmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's good you know your place.

Great story

By *nklet loverMan
over a year ago

lowestoft and greenwich

Your a lucky cuck !

By *jango96TV/TS
over a year ago

Bliss

Love this x

By *jango96TV/TS
over a year ago

Bliss

"How beautiful for all of you. I’ll bet you can’t wait until the next time. I hope you were grateful and thanked them both?

Yes, definitely looking forward to the next time, and yes, I was grateful and thanked them both. I’m still locked up, and haven’t been allowed inside Mistress since before his visit, I’m living in hope!"

Hope Bull gets to breed you xx

Post new Message to Thread