Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife’s young cock part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all the thread has got to long so I have opened another one to continue soon as she come to bed !!! Thank you all for leaving comments and for the personal message I am glad your all loving her and Toms fuck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anky677Man
over a year ago

Near-by

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *igbbackagainMan
over a year ago

Tallaght

Can’t wait

over a year ago

The wife was riding Tom deep her pussy stretched as she lent forward grabbed the top of the chair as he played with her tits and slide up and down on his cock I could here both moaning loud and I could tell he was close ! My cock was again hard as I stroked hard, I was nearly inside the door when Tom grunted and said I am cumming I am cumming , the wife begging him for his spunk !! Give it to me give me your cum ! He moaned then grunted at she sat fully on him oh yes arghhhhh as he cum filling my wife with his spunk oh fuck ! Good boy she said good boy!

She stood up as some of his cum dropped to the floor ! His cock finally limp and used but still at least 7”.

I panicked that I had been seen and walked quick to the bedroom and jumped into bed, I am glad I did as about a minute later the wife walked in omg what a state she was covered in sweat, her hair covered in dry spunk as was her face and tits. She got onto the bed and crawled over to me and kissed me hard, thank you babe I love you.

Well how was it I said omg did you not see I left the door open, to that I said well ok I watched a bit, she smiled and said and wank ?? Yes ok I did it was so hot and his cock was massive! Omg yeah at first it hurt me but he just pushed it home and had me!

As she lay next to me on the bed her pussy looked red swollen and full of cum, I could not resist and got between her legs she looked at me and I said can I fuck you? She said feel free as I slide my cock into her pussy I felt his cum inside my cock getting covers by toms young spunk, my first sloppy seconds !! As I started to fuck her holding her legs apart by the ankles, she looked a cross and grabbed her phone ! Wtf I stoped you ok I said ? Yes keep going I am just texting some of the girls to tell them I have fucked Tom!

I continued as she texted her pussy so open she couldn’t feel my small cock! Can you feel me I said as I built up pace … not really sorry , I am still stretched his is like a can it’s so thick !! But don’t stop I want you to cum before I shower!

Your such a slut I said … it’s the new me ! Well don’t change I like it as I ramed her balls deep my cock and balls making wet sloppy noises.

She lay beneath me tits and face dry with spunked and I new I wouldn’t be kind when ….. her phone rang wtf it’s like 4am, she looked at me and smiled and half sat up !!! Hi Jane omg it was fucking amazing as she laid back down her spare hand reaching out and rubbing my leg as I fucked her.

The slut was talking to a work friend about fucking tom as I fucked her I could not be leave it but at the same time I was living the new slut wife I had !!

A after a few minutes and her telling Jane about sucking him and getting his load I could hang on any more pulled out and shot a load over her belly and pussy I am sure Jane heard me cumming as Tina said oh that is just Dan !!

I kissed her and went for a shower on my return she had finished her call and went to the shower, she returned and we fell asleeep!

I woke in the morning and left her to it and headed for coffee only to meet Tom he was shy and looked nervous, don’t worry I said did you enjoy her ! He looked at me and said yeah she was so naughty good I said cos we have the rest of the day if your staying ? Fuck yeah as we both sat and drank coffee and chatted about football.

By *ennisBergkampMan
over a year ago

nearyou

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Very horny

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *igbbackagainMan
over a year ago

Tallaght

Oh fuck yes

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple
over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Great story xxx

By *nne an andyCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Great stuff mate

By *otwifedundeeWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

Loving this

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love this

By *elovetoplay246Couple
over a year ago

Bristol/PDI

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

over a year ago

Wow!

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *DB007Man
over a year ago

lichfield

This is brilliant, can’t wait for more

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Loving this mmm

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

Love it

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

He needs to be in the room

over a year ago

Me and Tom had been chatting for awhile when the door opened and in walks my used wife, dressing gown on she walks over and kisses me then goes to Tom and kisses him before heading to the coffee machine.

Me and Tom look at each other and I smile and then Tom relax and smiles.

What’s happening today Tina says … well I think the others are leaving this morning so we can leave or stay tonight as I paid for both!

Tina looks at me then Tom and says shall we stay ? You staying Tom ….. oh I don’t know I do, cool so your staying as she cut Tom off !!

He looked over at me and I said sounds like it’s a birthday weekend not day !! We both laughted.

Tina had her coffee then said I will go see the others before they go what you boys planning?

I think we will hit the hot tub and chat milfs

Tina slapped my arm and said behave , then turned to Tom smiled.

Tina left and me and Tom hit the tub about 30 mins later as we where thinking of getting out Tina returned.

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By * nicepairCouple
over a year ago

portsmouth

I love this story.

By *ladecarpalMan
over a year ago

Lincs/Wilts/HANTS/Dev

Cracking yarn……

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Loving this

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulously horny

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

Wish it was my mrs

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

over a year ago

The Mrs looked at us both and just dropped her dressing gown to revel her tight body her tits looked amazing and her pussy so smooth she looked fantastic at 50.

She climbed in and said well get them of boys ! In no time we where all sat in the hot tub naked. After some chat about nothing in particular Tom said he needed to get out as he needed a piss and stood up his cock hanging so long and thick as he climbed out , I rose to get out as well, the wife shouted to Tom to look at my semi hard cock see that’s all I get !! And laughed.

Me and Tom went inside and the wife stayed and soaked up the bubbles.

Tom had his piss and returned with a towel around him self , you ok he said she was a bitch then! It’s ok I said I can not do anything about it I am not like you hung !! We both smiled and I said she has turned into a little slut , yeah said Tom

He then looked at me and said we should teach her a lesson !! How I said ? Well if your up for it when she comes in we grab her and we both fuck and use her do her in every hole ! My cock started to get hard fuck yes I said let’s do it but I bet she likes it , oh except anal she will not do that I said …. Tom smiled and said if she is held down she will !!! We both looked at each other and turned to the tub as the wife got out and started walking towards the glass doors unaware we are waiting to use her slut milf body!!

over a year ago

Wow

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *rash26775Man
over a year ago

all over

Great

By *elovetoplay246Couple
over a year ago

Bristol/PDI

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple
over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

over a year ago

The wife entered the cabin as me and Tom both stood and watched as she walked past dripping wet from the hot tube, I forgot my towel as she smiled at Tom, then entered the bedroom, we both followed, she didn’t notice till we where inside she turned around oh you boys .. Tom grabbed her arm and threw her onto the bed his towel dropped has he did , shut up you fucking slut you will respect your man even if he is small right then just as she was going to say something and trying to get up he shoved his soft cock into her mouth.

I was already hard my towel discarded, I had never been so close to another man’s cock and it was gagging my wife it was amazing!!

Tom looked at me the wife squirming below his cock stuffed into her mouth !! Grab her use your wife like you want to ! I jumped on the bed pulled her legs apart and pushed 2 fingers home, it felt loose so I shoved all four in and started to finger fuck her fast !! Tom pulled his cock out and started slapping her face with his cock spit flying everywhere! He then grabbed her hair and dragged her across the bed to my cock ! Suck him slut , suck him like the slut you are !! She opened her mouth and engulfed my entire cock down to the base my balls she opened wide and one ball entered her mouth she didn’t even gag as Tom grabbed her arse and rammed his cock all the way home in her pussy !! She spat out my cock to scream as he held her arse and started to fuck then quickly grabbed it back and started to suck him deep!! You fucking slut I said , yes yes give me your cocks !

I shoved it back in her face as Tom fucked her doggie

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ladecarpalMan
over a year ago

Lincs/Wilts/HANTS/Dev

Great twist…

By *iffo271Man
over a year ago

oldham

By *igbbackagainMan
over a year ago

Tallaght

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Enjoying this

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

So horny mmmm

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Nice

over a year ago

I could not believe what was happening my wife was been spit roasted my cock had never felt so hard and wet in her slut mouth, Tom was really fucking her hard and as he slapped into her her body shot forward making her gag on my cock as she took me and my balls, I had no idea she could open her mouth so wide as held my balls and cock in her mouth and the movement from Tom was making her slide up and down my shaft ! Tom was slapping her arse and calling her a dirty whore that will be used, I could hold on any longer and shouted oh fuck oh fuck and for the first time in at least 10 years she took a moth full of my cum !! She gagged and let my cock out as my cock was still shouting spunk, as she gasps for air cum spatters from her mouth her eyes running as a final stream hit her on the face !!

I collapsed backward on the edge of the bed as Tom grabbed her hair and carried on fucking her hard !! Yes yes yes oh oh oh she moaned as he fucked her then after 5 minutes she could take no more and she looked up at me and screamed I am cunning oh fuck yes harder you fucker yes yes then as Tom pushed into her I heard sloppy wet sounds as she cum all over his massive cock!! Tom did not stop and carried on ploughing her hole for the next few minutes as she tried to get him to stop !! My turn slut he said then he pulled out and wanked over her collapsed body spunk shooting out all over her back and hair then her arse !! We all sat there for a few minutes then Tom says have you got a belt ? Yes I said get it then as he disappears then he returns with one he grabs her wrist and wraps the belt around then around the bed frame , I follow suit as the wife cover in cum is asking what is going on ?

The belts work, well mine came of at first then we got it good she had no where to go !

Wtf you doing she said as me and Tom stood looking at her both cocks dripping cum !

We told you your going to be used so if you do not shut up you will be gagged as well. Tom turned to me and said fancy a drink ? If you want seconds she is here for us both ! I said sure a coffee before we swap positions as we high fived !! I had a new mate , one that is fucking my slut wife and of we went for a drink as she stayed tied to the bed for later !

By *ason7754Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *xxxMan
over a year ago

Bedford & Chester

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

over a year ago

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Very hot story

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

By *o3somesMan
over a year ago

Luton

Filthy slut wife, my favourite

By *DB007Man
over a year ago

lichfield

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *avid_rydensMan
over a year ago

waterlooville

Interesting change of direction

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Now that's a good story

over a year ago

As me and Tom sat drinking watching the football I could hear the wife my slut wife moving around probably trying to get out of her handcuff belts, my cock started to stir, Tom looked across from the other chair, we where both still bollock naked.

Tom says you want more you dirty old man looking at my cock, you should go do her again, go dip your cock in your wife! His words where turning me on , I stood up saying maybe I should check on her. Tom grinned and took another drink before saying as I walked towards the room fuck that slut you know she wants cock.

I opened the bedroom door and looked in my wife lying on the bed face down still tied up, her face and hair a mess with cum her back still had goblets of toms spunk on ! She looked over un tie me you bastard, I walked across and lent forward to grab the belt holding her wrist , then something got me something Tom said ….. use her she is a slut do what you want!! I stoped looked at her she looked into my eyes and said un tie me now!!!! No ! Your a slut as I moved to her arse and slapped it really hard ! Argh fuck she shouted then again and again her arse getting red from me smacking her argh argh fuck fuck your a fucking slut what are you i shouted !

I am a slut I am a slut , I grabbed her arse pulled her up and ramed my cock home into her pussy and started to fuck her like never before I was possessed, fucking her as fast and hard as I could ugh fuck yes yes harder she moaned harder ! I was pounding into her pussy deep as I could her body slamming up and down as I fucked my slut wife, yes yes you fucker that’s it ! I couldn’t last much longer I grabbed her hair and held it in a pony tail and fucked her her wrists still tied up then I felt a massive build up ! I pulled out and spunked 3-4 streams onto her arse, fuck I shouted as I emptied my balls, she collapsed onto the bed as my cum dripped along her crack and around her bum hole!!

As I jumped off spent and walked to the door the wife shouted un tie me now !! No fucking way I said Toms next as I recover slut ….. and shut the door

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Great story next installment

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Loving this!

By *andyel73Man
over a year ago

Leyland

Fantastic

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Beautiful mmm

over a year ago

Love to follow a guy after he's spunked, only ever had the chance of going first, I bet its amazing

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Mmm

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Mmmmmmm...... hot.

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Nice one

By *imynameisntMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

over a year ago

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Careful what you wish for, you may just get it

By *rash26775Man
over a year ago

all over

Looking forward to more

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

Good story

over a year ago

As I stood door behind me trying to get my breath, cock covered in her juice all soft Tom looked over and said good man you have her warmed up for me, he walked passed his cock swaying from side to side, he was stroking it, he got to the door looked at me and said now the main course and walked in and shut the door.

I stood next to the door listening as he told her she was going to get his cock again !! Then I heard a yelp them a long moan then a banging sound as the bed hit the wall. My cock stirring already as Tom fucked my wife again she got louder as he fucked her for what seemed like an age then I heard her dream that she was cumming do not stop yes Tom fuck me fuck my used pussy as she started to cum on his cock.

I walked in I wanted to see her, they both looked over Tom balls deep her restraints off legs wrapped around his athletic young body her arms out wide as he hold her neck ! She was still cumming when I walked across and asked her if she is loving his big cock !! Ummm ummm yes as her orgasm faded ! Tom was still fucking her so I grabbed her head and pulled her towards my semi hard cock she opened up and started to suck me.

Tom had slowed and was pulling his monster all the way out then in I looked down and could see her lips been forced apart! She tight for you Tom ! Yes mate it hursts my cock she is so tight but give her time I will lessen her up as his balls slaped her arse ! He then pulled out and stood wanking his cock as our new found slut sucked me off ! I pulled her down to the ground and she half sat as me and Tom wanked over her face, show your husband what a slut will do show him what he has been missing Tom said and she opened her mouth tongue out as Tom slapped his cock over her face ! I have never ever seen my wife sat down playing with her clit looking up at two cocks wanking it was all I could take I grabbed her head and turned it to my cock and shot a load over her face in her hair down her forehead and into her open mouth ! Fuck me that was amazing as she drank my cum and sucked me dry, then she looked at Tom he was close she started to talk dirty , give me your spunk I wank it I want your young spunk give it to your slut and with that he unleashed a huge amount covering her face making her eyes shut and her hair it dripped down on to her tits what h she was holding up ! She grabbed his cock and sucked the last out !

Me and Tom stepped back and looked on as she wiped cum from her eyes so she could see wow I said what a slut yes said Tom out slut toy !

The Mrs stood and said she was going for a shower but Tom had other ideas No way you slut get in the living room you can sit dripping you wanted to be a slut so you will be! She didn’t even blink and marched into the living area and sat covered in cum !

Tom told her she will sit and if we want we will spunk on her again till tonight when she can shower! Tom turned to me and said tonight we do her anal my heart raced as we sat and watched afternoon tv

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

Can’t wait

over a year ago

Yeah looking forward to this.

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Can't wait

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

By *igbbackagainMan
over a year ago

Tallaght

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Very horny mm

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

By *eanyabzMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hot

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Very hot

over a year ago

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Still such a hot story

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *elovetoplay246Couple
over a year ago

Bristol/PDI

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

Looking forward to the next chapter

By *ohnsim123Man
over a year ago

st andrews

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

Tom needs to com train my wife lol

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Great story

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

By *rowsing86Man
over a year ago

North west

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

over a year ago

We sat and watched the afternoon football Tom and I chatted and he told me about a girl he wants to fuck but nothing had happened yet, I asked about the wife and he said he loved fucking her and it’s amazing cos he can get balls deep.

The wife sat licking cum from her face and tits like a good slut, Tom got up and went for a piss, you ok I said to her fuck yes she replied I am loving been fucked by you both, your cock is the hardest it’s been I. Years, I must admit seeing you been a slut has made me so hard! She smiled I am loving been your slut and thank you for letting me fuck Toms monster cock! You got any cum left she said oh fuck yes I needed a rest but he is good again ! She smiled mmmmm as Tom returned what you two talking about …. I said I think she is ready for more I said.

With that he walked across to her sat in the chair climbed up her and shoved his cock in her mouth! She lent back and gagged as it slid in and out spit dripping from her mouth her hand on his arse holding him as he fucked her mouth. What a slut you have mate get over and do your wife ! I stood walked over then knelt between her legs then pushed my cock in , she didn’t moan as I started to fuck her my cock slurping in her wetness barely touching the sides !

Tom jumped of and stood wanking as I fucked my wife she looked at him , fuck me tom I need need it deep! With that Tom said move mate I will give her what the slut needs, I pulled out and watched as Tom ramed it home she screamed out loud argh fuck fuck your fucking huge !! As I sat wanking as Tom fucked her so hard the chair was moving bang bang bang slap slap ! And her moaning so loud yes yes !! Shit her up mate said Tom I stood and shoved my cock in her mouth and started to fuck her face ! Good man as he held her legs and fuck her like a young lad fast and deep!! After 10 mins he stopped pulled out and told her to turn around she did her arse for he taking he spat on her arse hole and used her cum juice to finger her bum ! No no she said just my pussy !! I said shut it slut and feed her my cock again as Tom placed his huge cock against her arse hole and slowly pushed home , argh no argh fuck fuck I held her down by the shoulders as toms huge bellend entered her virgin arse hole

over a year ago

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

Ouch

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

"The wife was riding Tom deep her pussy stretched as she lent forward grabbed the top of the chair as he played with her tits and slide up and down on his cock I could here both moaning loud and I could tell he was close ! My cock was again hard as I stroked hard, I was nearly inside the door when Tom grunted and said I am cumming I am cumming , the wife begging him for his spunk !! Give it to me give me your cum ! He moaned then grunted at she sat fully on him oh yes arghhhhh as he cum filling my wife with his spunk oh fuck ! Good boy she said good boy!

She stood up as some of his cum dropped to the floor ! His cock finally limp and used but still at least 7”.

I panicked that I had been seen and walked quick to the bedroom and jumped into bed, I am glad I did as about a minute later the wife walked in omg what a state she was covered in sweat, her hair covered in dry spunk as was her face and tits. She got onto the bed and crawled over to me and kissed me hard, thank you babe I love you.

Well how was it I said omg did you not see I left the door open, to that I said well ok I watched a bit, she smiled and said and wank ?? Yes ok I did it was so hot and his cock was massive! Omg yeah at first it hurt me but he just pushed it home and had me!

As she lay next to me on the bed her pussy looked red swollen and full of cum, I could not resist and got between her legs she looked at me and I said can I fuck you? She said feel free as I slide my cock into her pussy I felt his cum inside my cock getting covers by toms young spunk, my first sloppy seconds !! As I started to fuck her holding her legs apart by the ankles, she looked a cross and grabbed her phone ! Wtf I stoped you ok I said ? Yes keep going I am just texting some of the girls to tell them I have fucked Tom!

I continued as she texted her pussy so open she couldn’t feel my small cock! Can you feel me I said as I built up pace … not really sorry , I am still stretched his is like a can it’s so thick !! But don’t stop I want you to cum before I shower!

Your such a slut I said … it’s the new me ! Well don’t change I like it as I ramed her balls deep my cock and balls making wet sloppy noises.

She lay beneath me tits and face dry with spunked and I new I wouldn’t be kind when ….. her phone rang wtf it’s like 4am, she looked at me and smiled and half sat up !!! Hi Jane omg it was fucking amazing as she laid back down her spare hand reaching out and rubbing my leg as I fucked her.

The slut was talking to a work friend about fucking tom as I fucked her I could not be leave it but at the same time I was living the new slut wife I had !!

A after a few minutes and her telling Jane about sucking him and getting his load I could hang on any more pulled out and shot a load over her belly and pussy I am sure Jane heard me cumming as Tina said oh that is just Dan !!

I kissed her and went for a shower on my return she had finished her call and went to the shower, she returned and we fell asleeep!

I woke in the morning and left her to it and headed for coffee only to meet Tom he was shy and looked nervous, don’t worry I said did you enjoy her ! He looked at me and said yeah she was so naughty good I said cos we have the rest of the day if your staying ? Fuck yeah as we both sat and drank coffee and chatted about football. "

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *ersey GentMan
over a year ago

St Peter

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

"As I stood door behind me trying to get my breath, cock covered in her juice all soft Tom looked over and said good man you have her warmed up for me, he walked passed his cock swaying from side to side, he was stroking it, he got to the door looked at me and said now the main course and walked in and shut the door.

I stood next to the door listening as he told her she was going to get his cock again !! Then I heard a yelp them a long moan then a banging sound as the bed hit the wall. My cock stirring already as Tom fucked my wife again she got louder as he fucked her for what seemed like an age then I heard her dream that she was cumming do not stop yes Tom fuck me fuck my used pussy as she started to cum on his cock.

I walked in I wanted to see her, they both looked over Tom balls deep her restraints off legs wrapped around his athletic young body her arms out wide as he hold her neck ! She was still cumming when I walked across and asked her if she is loving his big cock !! Ummm ummm yes as her orgasm faded ! Tom was still fucking her so I grabbed her head and pulled her towards my semi hard cock she opened up and started to suck me.

Tom had slowed and was pulling his monster all the way out then in I looked down and could see her lips been forced apart! She tight for you Tom ! Yes mate it hursts my cock she is so tight but give her time I will lessen her up as his balls slaped her arse ! He then pulled out and stood wanking his cock as our new found slut sucked me off ! I pulled her down to the ground and she half sat as me and Tom wanked over her face, show your husband what a slut will do show him what he has been missing Tom said and she opened her mouth tongue out as Tom slapped his cock over her face ! I have never ever seen my wife sat down playing with her clit looking up at two cocks wanking it was all I could take I grabbed her head and turned it to my cock and shot a load over her face in her hair down her forehead and into her open mouth ! Fuck me that was amazing as she drank my cum and sucked me dry, then she looked at Tom he was close she started to talk dirty , give me your spunk I wank it I want your young spunk give it to your slut and with that he unleashed a huge amount covering her face making her eyes shut and her hair it dripped down on to her tits what h she was holding up ! She grabbed his cock and sucked the last out !

Me and Tom stepped back and looked on as she wiped cum from her eyes so she could see wow I said what a slut yes said Tom out slut toy !

The Mrs stood and said she was going for a shower but Tom had other ideas No way you slut get in the living room you can sit dripping you wanted to be a slut so you will be! She didn’t even blink and marched into the living area and sat covered in cum !

Tom told her she will sit and if we want we will spunk on her again till tonight when she can shower! Tom turned to me and said tonight we do her anal my heart raced as we sat and watched afternoon tv "

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Part 3?

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

More please

By *oyntzMan