Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Reminiscing

Jump to newest

By *sprite62 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Camberley

We are Jon and mary both 61,we came late to the lifestyle and this story is remembering the first lover Mary had and was the only other guy to cum inside her. This story is one of the times I came up with a scenario which she loved. We were going on holiday to Spain and I suggested we visited Les her lover on the way to the airport for a quicky. I set it up for her and we arrived and the three of us got down and dirty. Les was a heavy cummer and he soon filled my wife up with a huge amount of cum and she quickly put her knickers on to keep all his spunk. We said our goodbyes and set off to Gatwick. Mary said on the way she could feel his spunk leaking into her knickers with a very satisfying smile. It was such a turn on for us both to know we were travelling with her full of cum. Walking through the airport all I Coul think about was what sort of state her pussy was in. She said she needed the loo so she toddled off and came back and said my knickers are covered in cum and she showed me a picture. Sitting on the plane she whispered in me ear a load has just come out and we kissed thinking I bet no one else on the plane had done what Mary had just done. The thought for me was so erotic and sexy as if you knew my wife she would be the last person to be that naughty. Thats it really just one of my naughty wife's encounters.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Often think back about my sex life how I started swinging and the couples I’ve met please carry on

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Very horny

Post new Message to Thread