Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

How would you dress your wife?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So your wife has finally agreed to let another guy fuck her as you watch and await the invite to join in. A room has been booked at a hotel for the action to take place.

Describe the outfits you would like or encourage her to wear for the following scenarios -

1 - The initial meet in the bar for a casual meet where you, your wife and the guy get introduced to each other to see if you are all up for fun?

2 - The outfit your wife will be wearing led on the hotel bed as she awaits him to arrive for fun?

3 - The outfit she will wear for him when you agree to allow him to take her out for lunch to a country pub a few days later?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ant69Man
over a year ago

waltham cross

Tits out, white stockings & white stilletoes

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love this chat

over a year ago

"Love this chat"

How would you dress your sexy wife for those three scenarios?

over a year ago

A little short black number, heels, she has tanned legs, absolutely no panties, boobs bouncing out !!

over a year ago

If she was going to meet a bull and asked me to help dress her..I'd be going for black lacey bra, lacey panties, suspender belt, seamed stockings and a skirt with black heels... The other look I'd love is bridal lingerie in all white for him to take her as his bride

By *nlyfunsMan
over a year ago

UK

Always braless. Obviously with a top on but so they’re visible under.

34E’s on show

By *illyinbootsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cotswolds

In a wedding dress with all the trimmings

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Done this in the past with my ex partner

Loved getting her ready shaving her pussy for a bull and then helping her dress stockings knickers basque ready for our bull, the anticipation was unreal and looked forward to this and also he was a kinky guy and pushed both our boundaries both 121 group

He was very girthy so always stretched her and it took a few days to recover

Definitely miss it so try and encourage wife to have more lol

over a year ago

Definitely a short black dress black seamed stockings and suspenders so she flash her stocking tops to him then nip off to the bathroom and when she return slip him her knickers before heading back to room with him.

By *eanyabzMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Business suit.

Nighty

Dress

over a year ago

Low cut top no bra short skirt.

Hold ups see through thong

Tight leggins top with no bra

over a year ago

1 - summer dress that only needs the knot undoing to flash.

2 - black lingerie with stockings and heels

3 - low cut top and short skirt

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

1. Knee length black dress, black half cup bra, open crotch tights (no knickers) 4" high heel shoes.

2. Blue open crotch fishnet, blue hold up stocking & her blue 4" high heel shoes

3. Deep plunge red top, ( no bra), short black leather skirt, black fishnet stocking & suspender belt ( no knickers) her red open toed 5" high heel sandal shoes

By *onnyABCMan
over a year ago

tain

"1. Knee length black dress, black half cup bra, open crotch tights (no knickers) 4" high heel shoes.

2. Blue open crotch fishnet, blue hold up stocking & her blue 4" high heel shoes

3. Deep plunge red top, ( no bra), short black leather skirt, black fishnet stocking & suspender belt ( no knickers) her red open toed 5" high heel sandal shoes"

Fantastic joices darling, maybe you have worn these outfits in the past x

over a year ago

1. Dress , nylons and heels . 2. Same apart from the dress . 3. Pencil skirt , blouse and nylons and heels for the country club

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

"1. Knee length black dress, black half cup bra, open crotch tights (no knickers) 4" high heel shoes.

3. Deep plunge red top, ( no bra), short black leather skirt, black fishnet stocking & suspender belt ( no knickers) her red open toed 5" high heel sandal shoes

Fantastic joices darling, maybe you have worn these outfits in the past x"

Its my wife that has all that clothing

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

I'd prefer to let her date decide how she present herself to him,

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

"I'd prefer to let her date decide how she present herself to him,"

If her date taking her somewhere show her off I agree

By *un times in stockingsCouple
over a year ago

Bridgewater

Black suede ankle boots,black fishnet stockings ,black suspenders ,no knickers haven pussy no bra,black loose evening dress so her tits are hanging almost out lots of perfume

over a year ago

So your wife has finally agreed to let another guy fuck her as you watch and await the invite to join in. A room has been booked at a hotel for the action to take place.

Describe the outfits you would like or encourage her to wear for the following scenarios -

1 - The initial meet in the bar for a casual meet where you, your wife and the guy get introduced to each other to see if you are all up for fun?

2 - The outfit your wife will be wearing led on the hotel bed as she awaits him to arrive for fun?

3 - The outfit she will wear for him when you agree to allow him to take her out for lunch to a country pub a few days later?

In reply my wife is tall, has great legs, perky 34b tits and a peachy arse so here we go

1. In the hotel bar….. a black halta neck short dress so thst no bra can be worn. Strappy high heels with black seamed stockings and suspender belt and a black see through thong, full makeup including bright red nail varnish and matching lipstick and perfume.

2. The same high heels ?? and stockings but an open breast red babydoll negligee and her hands tied behind her back

3. A short tartan mini skirt, high heels and stockings with no thong and a halta neck semi see through top!

How did I do with my reply?

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

"I'd prefer to let her date decide how she present herself to him,

If her date taking her somewhere show her off I agree"

My reply was in relation to option 2 lol

By *inislip75Man
over a year ago

Dundee

It would be an outfit i'd want to see myself. Black leather skirt with a white short sleeved see through top, with black lingerie and suspenders

over a year ago

"So your wife has finally agreed to let another guy fuck her as you watch and await the invite to join in. A room has been booked at a hotel for the action to take place.

In reply my wife is tall, has great legs, perky 34b tits and a peachy arse so here we go

1. In the hotel bar….. a black halta neck short dress so thst no bra can be worn. Strappy high heels with black seamed stockings and suspender belt and a black see through thong, full makeup including bright red nail varnish and matching lipstick and perfume.

2. The same high heels ?? and stockings but an open breast red babydoll negligee and her hands tied behind her back

3. A short tartan mini skirt, high heels and stockings with no thong and a halta neck semi see through top!

How did I do with my reply?"

Love the halta neck dress with stockings.

Hands tied behind her back mmmmmm.

Tartan mini with halta top sounds very nice

over a year ago

"It would be an outfit i'd want to see myself. Black leather skirt with a white short sleeved see through top, with black lingerie and suspenders"

This is the best reply so far. Im sure she would look sooooo sexy in a leather skirt.

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

To meet in a bar I’d get her to wear a rouched bodycon dress held on one shoulder only with a built in bra and just above the knee. 5 inch high heels, stockings with suspenders and a tiny string thong. Hair, nails and makeup to perfection with a neck less, brackets and single anklet. As she slowly walks through the bar she would attract every guys attention and when she sits and crosses her legs her dress would ride up to show ample amounts of leg and possibly her stocking tops if she really wants to tease.

For the bedroom black stockings with suspenders, open toe high heels with ankle straps and a small black string thong covered by a short we through dressing gown or short string dress no bra so her tits and erect nipples were visible. A tight collar type neckless around her neck and anklet.

For the meal out black seamed stockings held up with suspenders, 5 inch high heels, pencil skirt with split up the front, white blouse, white balcony bra and a string thong.

Post new Message to Thread