Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Naughty but Nice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have any of you had any naughty fun with "someone you shouldnt" have?

I fucked my married next door neighbour when i was 17 she was 44 lol it was great!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *weet DevilMan
over a year ago

dukinfield

you have to tell us in detail how it happened now

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

i fucked a mates wife while on hoilday with them at great yarmouth a good few yrs ago , he went to club house early one evening so he cud a table left me and her at caravan to finsh getting ready then go meet up with, and we fucked lol and to this day now he still dont no we done it ,

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

nice one bet that was horny as fuck mate!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Years ago I was going out with a lass.There was a few of us out on the town, a couple of my mates and a couple of hers. Her parents were supposed to be away so we could all sleep but on going back to hers they weren't.So she went in and I took her best mate to my house and we were at it like rabbits all night!

By *ssexguy69Man
over a year ago

thurrock Essex

was good m8 , when we came bk from holiday , we use to meet up on mine on a saturday afternoon ,when he used to go watch west ham play , andshe wud be home like a good wife when he got back lol , then he phone me see if i was gona go to the pub were we drank for a nite out lol which i did go , as i said he still dont no i was doing his wife all these yr ago

By *ilford11Man
over a year ago

grantham. not sheffield.

wife went to see the kids, so i had 5 days at home alone. a girl workmate came round for chinese and we ended up fucking for 5 days. it should not of happened. it was very nice.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I fucked and messed about with my ex's best mate.... She is now my partner and we have 1 baby girl and another on the way. Not to bad for what started off as a bit of fun

Post new Message to Thread