Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Introduction to this way

Jump to newest

By *picknspan OP   Man
over a year ago

North West Leeds

My first introduction to any form of 'swinging' or the lifestyle of couples sharing their sex lives with others occurred when I was 19.

I had read magazines and articles that had mentioned it and with no experience I put it down to editorial license or something that happened in 'hippy communes' in 70's & 80's USA.

I was at a nightclub and was being asked to leave at the end of a busy Friday night. I walked out along with the last of the revellers and in front of me was a group of half dozen mid thirties folk, 3 couples. I followed them through the town and on to my estate where I lived. It was a new build and not all properties were occupied. I caught up with the couple to the rear of the group who had dropped several yards behind the other four. All of them were pretty d*unk but the last pair more so.

As I got alongside them they spoke. The man just greeted me but the women was slightly flirty with a 'Hello sweetheart' comment. She added 'where are you going?'

I said 'home'

'Don't go home, we are having a party, come with us'

I looked at the bloke and he just smiled. So I agreed to go.

The house was across the estate from mine, exactly the same (they all were) and walked to the front door, which was open, with the couple.

As I was inside one of the other women, her house, said hello. The woman who had invited me explained that she had asked me to join them and it was all okay. I was introduced to everyone and the stack system hifi was turned on, the drinks were placed on the table and things were seemingly under way.

I felt slightly excluded at first, being alone, but the woman who had invited me came over with a glass and some whisky, poured me a healthy measure and began chatting. 

Her name was Linda and she was with Rob. She said that this was a fairly regular occurrence, about 4 or 4 times a year. Night out and party after, usually the 6 of them but sometimes 8. The others were in the living room, Martin and Sean chatting, Rob dancing with Jenny (Sean's wife) and Alison (the homeowner and wife of Martin) was dancing on her own.

Linda said that the party usually gets going after about an hour, I really didn't know what she meant but smiled.

Alison was a slim lady, long dark hair with amazing legs. Jenny medium build, light brown short hair and rather busty. Linda was of a slightly bigger build with huge tits, it took all my effort not to stare at them as we spoke.

The men were very laid back blokes, all dressed in jeans and shirts with no particular features that I noticed.

Linda seemed keen to chat with me more so than the others, I presumed as she had invited me. She asked me to dance with her and whilst it felt more like I was preventing her from falling over it did bring me very close to her amazing chest. The others danced a bit, drank some more, laughed and joked, it was all very amiable, light hearted and showed no signs of where it would eventually lead to.

After a while Martin turned the music down a little and said that it was time for Alison to do her party piece. The others clapped and cheered as I stood by without an idea of what might happen. I thought maybe she might sing or break dance, how naive of me!

Alison's party piece was to remove her bra without taking her top off. Pretty mundane in some respects except that this was not what she did, or could do even. It was the coded announcement of the next phase of the party.

Alison did 'try' to remove her bra with her top on but given that she was d*unk and that it was virtually impossible she stopped wrestling with her clothing, undid her blouse and removed her bra. They all cheered.

It turns out that she took this challenge on at a previous party and failed to do it but ended up just getting topless, as she had.

It had become the way things began.

Alison had pert smallish boobs, great nipples, rather long I noticed. She danced topless and her boobs jiggled about in a fairly mesmerising fashion.

I presumed (again maybe naively) that that was it, but then Rob went behind her dancing close to her and his hands cupped her breasts. The others watched a while until both Jenny and Linda placed their drinks on the table and removed their tops too. I had a clearer view of Jenny as she threw her bra and top onto the sofa alongside Alison's. Her tits were much bigger than Alison's, they were topped with large areola and stubby pink nipples. She moved to the 'dance area' (just carpeted floor from where furniture had been pushed to one side of the room) her tots bounced about quite freely and looked amazing as she jigged to the music. 

Then I noticed Linda. Her ample tits were in my view as she walked toward the other dancers. They hung down on her chest like two zeppelins dead heating in a race. Her dark brown nipples thick and hard looking. I gulped my drink as there was 3 topless women prancing about to some 80's disco music. Martin and Sean watched on as Rob danced around and took cup fulls of breast at every opportunity as he slid close up to each of the ladies. 

A few minutes on and the girls summoned the other two men. Both said that they were not dancing and just watched on. Linda hooked a finger at me to join in. I was hesitant as I did not want to 'step on anyone's toes' (figuratively speaking). She persisted with her figure inviting me curling back and forth. I drank the last of my drink and stepped forward.

Rob had his arm wrapped around Jenny on one side and Alison the other. I walked toward Linda staring at her enormous bust. She put her arms out to me and pulled me close to her. Her large tits pressed against me, her nipples jutted against my chest. She thrust her pelvis to mine and my cock pressed her against her soft belly. She whispered in my ear 'Guess you are pleased to see me, unless you have a gun in your pocket ' she laughed at her joke. 

We danced for a few minutes until I noticed that we were in fact the only two in the living room.

As I pulled back slightly from Linda's clasp I looked around again but no one was about. Linda could see I looked unsure and said that they had gone upstairs. I smiled, stepped back, recharged my glass with whisky and took a large mouthful. Linda pulled me toward her and began kissing me. We snogged like rampant teenagers (well I was) and I touched her hanging boobs. They felt amazing. Linda pushed my head down to her chest and I began to suck on her breasts like a starving baby. As I worked from nipple to nipple she slid her hands down to her waist and slipped out of her skirt. I looked down below her ample bosom and saw she had black hold up stockings and black stiletto heels, no knickers. Her slightly plump belly and her upright stance didn't allow a sight of her pussy. I moved my hand between her legs and she parted her feet. I felt her hairy fanny, it was moist and her lips were slightly apart, the softness of her lips and the wet oozing from her was very erotic. As I slid a finger inside her she gasped a little. I added a second finger and she moaned. I moved my hand back and forward massaging her hardening clit. She closed her eyes, tilted back her head, her mouth open and her breathing began to quicken. 

After a few moments, my hand soaked with her juices, she pushed me away. 'Let's join the others'

She took my hand and led me up the stairs. The sight in front of me was a big beautiful bare arse, legs encased in dark nylon and shiny black stiletto shoes, very horny as she took each step.

On the landing she stopped and started to remove my clothing. Naked she again took my hand and opened a door. Inside Jenny was naked bent over the bed as Rob, also naked, rimmed her from behind. Alison was on the bed on all fours. Behind her Martin was fucking her and in front of her Sean was knelt on the bed his cock in Alison's mouth. 

I wasn't quite sure where to look first or where we might fit in.

Linda pushed the door shut dropped to her knees and took my dick in to her mouth. Slowly she sucked back and forth deep throating me, her hands on my arse pulling me into her face. I felt like I was at a Roman Orgy.

I watched first Rob eating Jenny, then Martin thrusting into Alison, Sean feeding his cock into Alison's mouth and then down at Linda devouring my knob. Unbelievable!

After a bit they swapped around. Rob eased Linda up from the floor and began rimming her, Martin took Jenny and fed his cock into her mouth and Sean began to fuck Alison. I stood back and Jenny beckoned me to her and wanked my cock. She then ushered me to her rear and placed my dick at her fanny. Her light brown wispy haired cunt was gaping ready. I eased forward and my knob entered her wet fanny. I built up a rhythm in conjunction with Martin fucking her face. My balls slapped against her as I fucked her firmly. To my side Linda had moved around and was holding her huge tits in her hands for me to suck. Rob was behind her and was fucking her with a huge grin on his face. Linda looked at me and said 'He's in my arse!'

The early hours continued with swapping and changing of partners. I fucked each of the ladies, got sucked by them and managed to cum twice. The first time when Jenny sat astride my cock and Alison was sat on my face (whilst sucking Rob). The second when Linda deep throated me a second time.

At 5.30 am we decided to call it a night (or morning)

Taking turns in the bathroom and eventually all congregating back downstairs, me fully clothed, the men in bathrobes and Jenny and Alison in t-shirt and knickers. Linda was wearing a bath towel.

I thanked them and said goodbye to each of them before walking out into the early morning bright sun light.

Walking the two or three hundred yards to my place I ran earlier events through my mind, madness! 

Sadly there was no repeat.

I did bump into Alison in the local supermarket about three weeks later and we chatted. I had hoped she might reveal when the next event might take place but she did not.

I left her buying half a dozen bottles of chardonnay, maybe for the next party, but I had been christened, so to speak, in the swinging lifestyle and the memories would be mine for ever.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnathonMan
over a year ago

warrington

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Hope there is more to come

Post new Message to Thread