Back to Stories and Fantasies

Nudist beach

Jump to newest

By *ust me 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

So recently I want a holiday to Rhodes in Greece

Near the holiday complex I have noted some street signs saying nudist beach 200

So being a secret nudist at home and also having an element of exhibitionist with me I couldn’t wait to visit this beach

I decided that beforehand as I’ve never been naked in a public setting before I would do some reconnaissance work

I have been on holiday for about four days and I’ve got used to the heat but during the afternoon it was 40° I was too warm for me so I left my family I’m headed back to the apartment but I went via there nudist beach without them knowing

Have I got to the area I could see that on the beach it was well populated with lots of naked men and women I spoke to a local man who told me that the beach was split into three sections and for families one for women and one for men

I decided that the next day I would undoubtedly be up early I will visit the beach early doors

The next morning I was awake at 5 am I collected my towel and made my way to short distance to the beach on arrival I saw two men who were separate from each other I position myself a few metres away and strip down to my underwear as it was a little cold and the Sun had not risen at that time

As I sat there looking out the lovely clouds arranged in front of the Sun which soon popped his head up I look to my left and saw one of the men removing his pants and were still there proud and naked then I looked and saw that there are the man who is naked also this kind of inspired me to join them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ust me 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

Apologies I am using talk type so there will be some errors that I have no rectified before posting

By *ust me 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

Once I had to strip naked I honestly could not believe the feeling that I had

I can only tell you that it was amazing I mean seriously amazing to be stored on the beach totally naked I felt like I have been reborn somehow and this is something I had wanted to do for such a long time but moments later the true test of my metal Appeared as three German women appeared off of my right shoulder and came and sat on the sunbeds next to me good morning they said as he sat down laying the towels on the beds good morning I said back to each one has they looked at me up and down , I was hoping that I was showing my bedside off but what the hell I didn’t care Each lady got undressed And walked into the sea

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Mmm more please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looking forward to this, I take it this is mandomata beach? I nearly visited there in June

over a year ago

I experienced the same in Portugal, however I steered well clear or the water, am sure everyone knows about the affect cold water has on a gentleman's appendage!!

However I did find a very secluded spot and I did take a swim, my penis shriveled to the size shrimp!!! Luckily there was only my then wife around to see!!

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Good start!

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Liking this

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

cant wait for more

By *amsiMan
over a year ago

Hanworth

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Mmmmmm

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

Only been nude on a beach once but loved it. Definitely going to do a repeat when go away this winter

over a year ago

We both love being naked on the beach. No wet cossies, you are dry within minutes. Love people watching

Post new Message to Thread