Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Soon to be My Slut

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She is basically my slut now, the last time I saw her went like this... She walked in slightly d*unk at 1am, giving me an inviting almost suggestive type of kiss, she pulled me in and I grabbed hold of both her arse cheeks and squeezed and she let out a little moan. I said "right your mine now" her eyes lit up, my eyes looked down to my cock and she straight away knew, straight on her knees she whipped out my cock and and nearly swallowed it. I'm a lucky one, She has barely any gag reflex she loves to be deep throated. She kept sucking and then going all the way for a good 10s a time, I said "choke on it you dirty little slut remember your mine now" She loved dirty talk and I thought it's the time to start reinforcing the fact she is mine. After probably 10 mins of her with my cock down her throat, I grabbed her neck and lifted her up and gave her a fat kiss "good girl" I said, I then turned her around bent her over and proceeded to give her 5 spanks each time she let out a little squeel and said harder. So I have always been reserved in inflicting pain in sex but with her it was time. I agreed and each time spanking her harder and harder until a large red mark was on both arse cheeks. I finished and said "right my little slut it's time to feel this big cock deep inside of you"...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Wow.love the story.more please

By *antiedsubMan
over a year ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

Love it, get her tied up and if she's complains gag her

By (user no longer on site) OP