Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Missed opportunities

Jump to newest

By *weheavycummer OP   Man
over a year ago

Near you

I can’t be the only one that feels this but basically I think back to girls I could’ve & should’ve fucked a long time ago and badly regret not doing so. There was once a fit older man in his late 50s that tried it on with me when I was about 18. I never took him up on it but I’ve had so many wanks thinking about it. Does anyone else have regrets about not fucking a certain someone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

Absolutely. One really pretty girl in particular, I’d known her for a few years through family connections. Wish I’d at least asked her for a drink, I know damn well she’d have accepted.

Poor girl died in her forties from cancer, such a waste.

over a year ago

Near you

That’s sad mate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ex-mother-in-law. She was always teasing and flashing a bit more than she should,but only when others weren't around. I was very young at the time and quite naive. I enjoyed it but never really thought it was on purpose until after I'd split from the wife and had a bit more experience with women.

She was maybe just enjoying the tease, but would have loved to have tried it on just to see if it was all tease, or she would have gone further. It's amazing the signs you miss when younger.

One of the Mrs best mates, didn't realise she was being more than just a little friendly, but we had quite a long snog and 'cuddle' and a promise of more to come, then covid hit. Really wish I'd have had the chance, but that ship has sailed also.

By *uvs2snogMan
over a year ago

crawley

Interesting post as I’m sure I missed an opportunity yesterday- we are away for a few days staying in a Caravan in Norfolk

Yesterday afternoon we took a stroll into the local village to have a few drinks and were chatting to a couple on the next table. They were very chatty and almost overly so - although being southerners that just might be due to us being unused to it.

Anyway after a few drinks we decided it was time for us to leave to look for something to eat - as we stood he shook my hand and she got up and walked around and gave me a kiss on the cheek and a long tight hug which seemed overly affectionate to me.

As we broke we all stood chatting for a few more minutes while she was gently still holding my hand!

My other half eventually saying come on we better go - I got another hug this time with an ‘accidental?’ Kiss on the lips - her hand this time lower down my back on my bum holding me tight - my cock was already semi hard and was pressing against her which she must of felt! - i moved my hand lower down her back gently squeezing the top of her bum - this hug was even longer and as we broke away she smiled and said thank you…

We left

A missed opportunity for more there …..

over a year ago

Near you

That’s just give me a hard cock haha

over a year ago

Near you

I bet you’ve wanked a lot thinking about it

By *onningtonplumberMan
over a year ago

Donnington

No regrets but definitely missed opportunities past, present and no doubt future, I'm an average looking guy without the gift of the gab.

Rather than have regrets I add them to fantasies list and enjoy the experiences I do have the more for it

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Absolutely. One really pretty girl in particular, I’d known her for a few years through family connections. Wish I’d at least asked her for a drink, I know damn well she’d have accepted.

Poor girl died in her forties from cancer, such a waste. "

Fuck, that's awful to hear!

By *ickylouiseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

Years ago around 19(in man mode) I sneaked off from my friends to find gay bars in Leeds. Looking for what ever cock I could find. I managed to pull what I would call the typical on the scebe gay guy. Bald head, stocky, tight leather pants etc.

He was all over me was going to take me back to his for the full works.

Unfortunately he lived in Sheffield and u was already panicking how I'd get back to Leeds.

Still regret it to this day.

over a year ago

Near you

Love this reply. I’ve got so many of these x

By *ickylouiseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

"Love this reply. I’ve got so many of these x"

Message me I'm sure we could swap stories