Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Thursday's Tale (true story)

Jump to newest

By *ikerdaddy OP   Man
over a year ago

Newport

So, I switched to my "sub learning" mode for this. He came in & stripped off. He went to kiss me, when I said "I don't kiss", he said you'll do as I fucking tell you, you fucking slut. Then he pushed me on my knees & literally face fucked me.

Once he was happy with that he turned me round & bent me over. He pulled the butt plug he'd instructed me to insert before he got there out. His fingers went in me & he told me to kneel on my coffee table. I did & he patiently & slowly pushed his cock in me. Once I was open enough,he alternated between hammering into me & slowly ploughing me, his cock all the way in, really deep.

Soaked in sweat, my hole gaping, we took a break. He had a solid & me a ciggie. He gave me feedback on my submissiveness & performance, good & bad (such as not vocal enough).

Once we'd done, he ordered me onto the settee, arse all the way up, head down. He pushed right into me & when he paused, I powered back onto him. I was begging for more, begging for his cum in me. He pounded away, mercilessly, until I was shaking with my head spiking. As he shot, loads & loads of cum running out of me, I exploded using my hand, cum all over.

I was trembling for hours

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *ikerdaddy OP   Man
over a year ago

Newport

Thank you. Was a GREAT experience for me I'd love to expand on

By *axludlowMan
over a year ago

Ludlow

Would love to include the double ended in your pics.

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ikerdaddy OP   Man
over a year ago

Newport

I'm sure that will come into service soon

By *axludlowMan
over a year ago