Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

True Story Today

Jump to newest

By *ingleguyforfunsw OP   Man
over a year ago

Cornwall

I’m an electrician, been working in a married ladies house all week and she’s become more and more flirtatious. This morning when I used the bathroom there was a black lacy thong on the floor. Surely she knew? I’m thinking she’d have moved them if she wasn’t sending a message or maybe it’s my over arrive imagination?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I’m an electrician, been working in a married ladies house all week and she’s become more and more flirtatious. This morning when I used the bathroom there was a black lacy thong on the floor. Surely she knew? I’m thinking she’d have moved them if she wasn’t sending a message or maybe it’s my over arrive imagination? "

What if you mention it?

over a year ago

Cornwall

"I’m an electrician, been working in a married ladies house all week and she’s become more and more flirtatious. This morning when I used the bathroom there was a black lacy thong on the floor. Surely she knew? I’m thinking she’d have moved them if she wasn’t sending a message or maybe it’s my over arrive imagination?

Mention what?

What if you mention it?

"

over a year ago

"I’m an electrician, been working in a married ladies house all week and she’s become more and more flirtatious. This morning when I used the bathroom there was a black lacy thong on the floor. Surely she knew? I’m thinking she’d have moved them if she wasn’t sending a message or maybe it’s my over arrive imagination?

Mention what?

What if you mention it?

Mention it to her, I dunno, you could say, oops you've left your underwear on the floor?

"

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Think nice thoughts

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Hard to know, if she's only playing games. But if you move them. Her reaction could be very interesting.

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

[Removed by poster at 26/08/22 08:55:28]

By *es_wrentMan
over a year ago

Hatfield

Don’t move them. Take them!

If it’s accidental, she won’t know you took them (or will be too ashamed to ask). If it was intentional, she will know you’re getting off on them.

Tell her you’ve got to come back tomorrow with the last bits (a socket cover or similar)

By *erriman69Couple
over a year ago

highworth

"Don’t move them. Take them!

If it’s accidental, she won’t know you took them (or will be too ashamed to ask). If it was intentional, she will know you’re getting off on them.

Tell her you’ve got to come back tomorrow with the last bits (a socket cover or similar) "

I agree. This would be very horny.

By *onningtonplumberMan
over a year ago

Donnington

Hand them back to her see how she reacts and let us know

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

As a retired sparks myself and had several encounters while working in people's property's while there's just the lady of the house is about. You can normally tell by the look i thier eyes if they wanting extra, id pick up the tong and ask her where do want these put and depending on the response if she asks where do you think or similar you reply 'on you ' with a smile

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

"Hand them back to her see how she reacts and let us know "

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Fantasy response, pick them up take them downstairs and while looking in her eyes bring them to your nose, inhale deeply and wait for her to hurl herself at you.

Real life response, ignore them and say nothing

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Cornwall

Unfortunately it’s a big risk thinking I’m in with a chance of naughty fun! I’m convinced she wants it however she’s married and it’s a huge risk making a pass. Today she was extra flirty and quite honestly looked hotter than hell.

By *umblebiMan
over a year ago

ayles

"Unfortunately it’s a big risk thinking I’m in with a chance of naughty fun! I’m convinced she wants it however she’s married and it’s a huge risk making a pass. Today she was extra flirty and quite honestly looked hotter than hell. "
what happened?

By *ubik cubeMan
over a year ago

Near Liverpool

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I’m an electrician too and had two occasions when the ladies I was working for suddenly and unexpectedly indicated they wanted sex. Had a few misread messages too.

I’d just pick them up and leave them in the bathroom then she knows you have seen them but leave the next move to her.

over a year ago

"Fantasy response, pick them up take them downstairs and while looking in her eyes bring them to your nose, inhale deeply and wait for her to hurl herself at you.

Real life response, ignore them and say nothing"

Precisely this. Unless she mentions them or draws attention to them, keep schtum.

Post new Message to Thread