Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Motorway services

Jump to newest

By *onningtonplumber OP   Man
over a year ago

Donnington

Today started out as many do, going to work, some jobs can leave you feeling a little grimy hot and sweaty, so it's not unusual for me to stop by a truck stop or motorway services to use the shower facilities. On this occasion I was very close to home so as I passed through the main services are the lady behind the coffee counter smiled as I walked through. I smiled back awkwardly as I always did, into the truck stop to get the key card for the showers. Ray his normal cheery self gave me the key card for the changing room and said he'd be over in a minute to open the showers as they had not yet been used today.

I made my way back into the services and let myself into the changing area, stripped off and put a towel around myself to wait for Ray. Just moments later the door opened and as I looked up I was shocked to see Natalie from behind the coffee counter standing before me. I've known her for some 18 years she's stunning to say the least 5,5ish brunette always with some red hair dye slim but shapely with an ample bosom. But still somehow innocent looking in her coffee uniform skin tight black jeans and fitted black shirt.

She did not seem phased at all seeing me barely covered by the towel, she unlocked the shower door and turned back towards me.

"i wanted a word" she said calmly, "why did you reject my friend request on face book"

"MY WIFE" I could hardly get the words out for how embarrassed I was feeling. "my wife might get the wrong idea"

"what idea might that be" Natalie asked in a very calm quiet completely unfluttered way.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aul469xMan
over a year ago

Dumfries

By *mooth tongue 4uMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Sounds like your towel is going to hit the floor any second now ,,,,,,,, go for it !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

over a year ago

Nice

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Set up a second account for these type of situation so your wife can’t see

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *tranger2UMan
over a year ago

Stockton

over a year ago

Donnington

I was literally lost for words, of course the truth was that my wife might indeed get the right idea. Although I had known Natalie for many years, she is the daughter of a previous fling, I had not even noticed her really at the time when she had only just started work at the coffee counter, a few years later I was in a relationship with a girl of 20 about the same age as Natalie at the time, that was the last time she had "wanted a word with me" , on that occasion to tell me how disgusted she was that I was dating someone her age. This time I looked at her in a very different way, now a young but mature young woman. Just two years later she was married with a child on the way, her husband my age, she apologised at that time for how she had spoken to me a few years previously. The friend request had come after she had divorced.

I hadn't managed to speak for what seemed like an age when she spoke again. "or would she have got the right idea" this time I didn't think "yes" I replied.

"so" Natalie asked "what might that idea be"

By *urple12345Couple
over a year ago

nw

over a year ago

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

By *ob675Man
over a year ago

Evesham

By *tsme574Man
over a year ago

York

over a year ago

Donnington

I must have looked like a cat caught in the headlights, I admitted having fancied her since she had confronted me over my younger girlfriend all those years ago, "thank you she said" she had been confused about how I avoided her gaze over the years and what she might have done to cause it.

"but" she said "you still have a fit dad bod, shame we're never single at the same time" I could feel her eyes running over my body she had to have noticed my hardening penis under the towel. She had. She looked down then looked me in the eyes. "does it matter we're not both single" again the words came out of my mouth without having engaged my brain first.

Again so calmly Natalie spoke "no! But you need to get clean and I need to get back to work"

She left. Pulling the towel from around my waist so it fell to the floor, as she turned glanced back at my now full erection and smiled.

I had now idea as I wanted under the hot shower how soon I would next see her

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

over a year ago

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wow she really has the hots for you

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

Donnington

I emerged from the shower clean and relieved some 10 minutes later to find Natalie standing before me. "took my lunch" Natalie exclaimed now sounding quite flustered. I instinctively moved towards her, she jestured at me to stop, "I can't get my uniform wet" again lost for words I just watched as she began to undress "I was jealous" "what" I replied, "when I saw you with your girlfriend my age, I was jealous" her uniform now on the bench neatly folded her hands reaching around her back to unfasten her bra. "I had fancied you for years but you were older and I never seemed to notice me, so I was jealous. Now I want you, I mean I want you now" now completely naked I was stunned she was flawless I could feel the blood returning to my penis, she looked down. "I see you have already taken care of yourself, that's inconsiderate and will not do" she stepped over to close the last few feet between us, "let me fix that" she dropped to her knees cupped my balls in her right hand pulled me towards her with her left and took my penis in her mouth, it took mere moments of her sucking to bring me to a full hard on she pulled back just a little then tightened her mouth around me and pushed my foreskin back to expose the sensitive tip of my penis then sucked so hard I would have come instantly but for my wank just minutes before.

She stopped and stood back up "like I said I want you now" she walked past me into the shower "come on" I followed her in "I want to be as clean as you are" she gestured at the gel dispenser, I knew exactly what to do as I ran my soapy hands over entire body taking in every soft and full curve I became ever harder "now" she said as she guided my hand to her vagina and expertly guided two of my fingers inside her. I was so enthrwled I hadn't even noticed her gentle hand movements up and down me penis, she was beginning to moan as I fingered her vagina and used my thumb to rub her clit, she began to shake pulled my hand away, lifted and wrapped her right leg around my waist and slid down onto my penis "I am having you now" Natalie's vice once again calm, but I know this was not up for discussion I picked up her left leg it instantly wrapped around me I fucked her as hard as I was able struggling to breath as we were now kissing so passionately. Suddenly she unwound herself from me. "that's not hard enough" she turned leant again the shower wall "now fuck me harder than you have ever fucked anyone. I grabbed her both hands around her waist and complied."don't stop, harder Harder don't stop till you cum" we both screamed as we orgasmed together. She turned dropped to her knees and sucked my penis clean of her, stood wiped her lips. "I'd better go my lunch is over" as she got dressed I just stared in disbelief at what had just happened "I knew you would have a wank if I left you and I know you would last longer for me. Thank you"

By *urple12345Couple
over a year ago

nw

over a year ago

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

Donnington

"Wow she really has the hots for you "

LOL I might wish. Its just a fantasy somewhat based around reslity

over a year ago

Donnington

Just passing through the services on way to work,

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Very hot mm

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *namoratomanMan
over a year ago

Herefordshire

That was hot! Well written and extremely erotic!

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

over a year ago

Really great story!