Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

New Profile....Whats wrong with it?

Jump to newest

By *ingdongandBelle OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

I just cant understand why no one wants to meet us........

If David Attenborough presented Swinger’s documentaries………

Hello and welcome to the leafy suburbs of Fab where we are observing Belle and Ding.

Humans are one of only a handful of animals who have sex for recreation and although there are some cultures that are more open to fucking for fun as a pleasurable pastime, these two seem to be doing just fine.

Even though they live together and love each other, they are not monogamous, they love to play with others but only together. They never seem to meet alone.

Shhh,…………….… someone is coming.

It’s a single male…this should be interesting.

His focus in exclusively on Belle, he seems to have not noticed Ding is there.

Ding has nodded a greeting and this seems to have confused the poor fucker.

He is now looking at Belle’s tits and seems to by trying of think of something to say………..”Hi. How’s you?”

Well, that’s blown it. They have heard this a million times before and have just lost all interest.

Hang on……... What’s he doing now?

He is measuring his cock against a sky remote control, he is obviously very proud of it and holding it aloft like the FA cup. “Why you no want this?” he says as he swings it around in a big loop, following an anti-clockwise direction. He obviously has not learned that a cock on its own, without any personality is very little use to anyone but its owner.……..

Now he is mumbling to himself about things not been fair, stamping his feet and scratching his head. No that seems to be about it. He is off to find someone (anyone) else.

Belle and Ding are now kissing passionately and smiling. This seems to be something they are very practiced at. For some human’s communication, kissing and cuddling is very important. It allows them to understand and respect each other, making everything that they share more intimate, more satisfying and much more fun, and they do seem to be having fun.

Hang on! I think I can hear someone else approaching.

It’s another couple. They are naked too. Belle has approached them, she is laughing with them. She is now kissing the female………

Oh Bollocks! The film needs changing in the camera……….

We are back!…….As you may remember, the other day we missed the opportunity to film the encounter with the couple, but I watched very closely.

All four humans chatted, laughed, touched, kissed, gave and received oral, the men had intercourse with both women and everyone had a jolly good time, and as I watched, I saw that Ding derived much of his pleasure from Belle being the greedy slut that she naturally is with both men and women.

It’s a shame you missed it but now both Belle and Ding look very happy. When we arrived, Ding was cooking dinner and Belle had laid the table for 3 people. We wondered what could be happening here?

Another female arrived, they greeted each other a little awkwardly but soon sat down, the ladies drank some wine, Ding didn’t. They all chatted and started to laugh and then they went in to the lounge where they all shared kisses before heading upstairs. We join them now live………….

Observe as Ding is sitting fully clothed at the foot of the bed. He is very intent on what is happening before him. He seems very happy and content to let it happen. As you can see both ladies are naked, they are both flushed and glowing (sweating). There are several toys and lots of sexy underwear laying strewn around the bed.

Ding has his hand in his lap as he watches the visiting lady do something between the legs of Belle.

The ladies have been going at it hammer and tong for some time now and both have orgasmed several times. Belle seems to be having some kind of seizure, her back is arching, her eyes have gone in to the top of her head and you can almost see an aura around her. She is gushing onto the other lady who is furiously putting her fingers in and out of Belle’s wonderfully wet and inviting pussy.

Lets just watch for a few moments and listen to the moans of pleasure…………………………

Well, that was interesting. I wonder if you noticed that each lady gave as good as she got? The ladies look to be quite satisfied but I’m not sure they are quite finished yet.

Ding left for a moment and has re-entered the room with tea and Lemon Drizzle cake……This is strange behavior and something I cannot recall observing before.

Wait! The ladies seem to be taking off Dings clothes, he seems to be kissing them both, his hands are exploring their bodies. He is now naked too.

Sorry, that’s my phone, please excuse me for a moment.

Hello……..What?......Greta Whatyamacallher has smiled and her face has cracked, I need to go take some polyfilla. We will be back.

Welcome back……….Greta’s face unfortunately could not be repaired, so we had her humanely put down by a sniper.

T’was all very sad but hey ho.

Anyway, it is very interesting today in Fab suburbia.

As you can see, Belle is kneeling at Dings feet. She has her hands firmly tied behind her back and looks very contrite in her slut clothes.

Her underwear is black and red, knickers, bra, stockings and you may notice that she is wearing a collar that simply says “Masters Belle”. What is more interesting though is the lady waiting on the bed wearing the very large strap on.

Belle is standing with the help of Ding, he is pointing to the bed and asking her to assume the slut position. Belle is now kneeling on the bed, Ding has lowered her knickers and is gently rubbing her pussy. The strap on is in her mouth and the lady wearing the strap on, is kissing with Ding……Its all getting rather exciting.

The strap on lady is now kneeling behind Belle, the dildo is entering her warm wet pussy and Belle is panting, she also has Dings cock to contend with which is in her mouth.

What now? What is this? A restraining order? What the fuck! Right that’s it. I am sick of this. Fucking channel 5, I’m going back to the BBC. You are all amateurs…………..

And that was the last ever episode of Attenborough does swinging. Next on channel 5, when dogging goes wrong causing accidents at big fat weddings that cant pay with traffic cops.

Is it too negative? Is it to long? Does it not explain enough? Does no one actually read it?

Ah well looks like football and beer again tonight...........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * perfect GentMan
over a year ago

here there and everywhere

Very good

over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

"Very good "

Thank you sir.......its always nice when someone comments and it keeps the post alive........

By *layTimeEssexCouple
over a year ago

Stansted

"Very good

Thank you sir.......its always nice when someone comments and it keeps the post alive........"

Got no idea what is going on but sounds interesting. Need to read it again more slowly

By *ritishguyMan
over a year ago

chatburn

It's not you, it's this place. It's not what it used to be xxx

By *layTimeEssexCouple
over a year ago

Stansted

"It's not you, it's this place. It's not what it used to be xxx"

Not completely sure if this is story or reality or bit of both but thing OPs are doing just fine Not sure when this golden age of Fab is meant to have been. Been around 10 years I think and always been people complaining

over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

"It's not you, it's this place. It's not what it used to be xxx

Not completely sure if this is story or reality or bit of both but thing OPs are doing just fine Not sure when this golden age of Fab is meant to have been. Been around 10 years I think and always been people complaining "

It isn't supposed to be a reflection on fab, anyone who uses fab or how they conduct themselves here. People are people, (unless they are warewolves and then they are wolf people, sort of, sometimes). Its tongue in cheek and just supposed to be a little bit of fun that hopefully raises a smile.........

Happy fabbing.....x

By *ark Knight 2017Man
over a year ago

Ware

Excellent and very amusing

over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

"Excellent and very amusing "

Thank you sir. I am glad it raised a smile.

By *ogloverMan
over a year ago

Worstead

A very amusing way to put your point across, half the problem is the number of idiots on here, if you were closing I would be chatting to hopefully meet.

By *olmaMan
over a year ago

Kettering

"I just cant understand why no one wants to meet us........

If David Attenborough presented Swinger’s documentaries………

Hello and welcome to the leafy suburbs of Fab where we are observing Belle and Ding.

Humans are one of only a handful of animals who have sex for recreation and although there are some cultures that are more open to fucking for fun as a pleasurable pastime, these two seem to be doing just fine.

Even though they live together and love each other, they are not monogamous, they love to play with others but only together. They never seem to meet alone.

Shhh,…………….… someone is coming.

It’s a single male…this should be interesting.

His focus in exclusively on Belle, he seems to have not noticed Ding is there.

Ding has nodded a greeting and this seems to have confused the poor fucker.

He is now looking at Belle’s tits and seems to by trying of think of something to say………..”Hi. How’s you?”

Well, that’s blown it. They have heard this a million times before and have just lost all interest.

Hang on……... What’s he doing now?

He is measuring his cock against a sky remote control, he is obviously very proud of it and holding it aloft like the FA cup. “Why you no want this?” he says as he swings it around in a big loop, following an anti-clockwise direction. He obviously has not learned that a cock on its own, without any personality is very little use to anyone but its owner.……..

Now he is mumbling to himself about things not been fair, stamping his feet and scratching his head. No that seems to be about it. He is off to find someone (anyone) else.

Belle and Ding are now kissing passionately and smiling. This seems to be something they are very practiced at. For some human’s communication, kissing and cuddling is very important. It allows them to understand and respect each other, making everything that they share more intimate, more satisfying and much more fun, and they do seem to be having fun.

Hang on! I think I can hear someone else approaching.

It’s another couple. They are naked too. Belle has approached them, she is laughing with them. She is now kissing the female………

Oh Bollocks! The film needs changing in the camera……….

We are back!…….As you may remember, the other day we missed the opportunity to film the encounter with the couple, but I watched very closely.

All four humans chatted, laughed, touched, kissed, gave and received oral, the men had intercourse with both women and everyone had a jolly good time, and as I watched, I saw that Ding derived much of his pleasure from Belle being the greedy slut that she naturally is with both men and women.

It’s a shame you missed it but now both Belle and Ding look very happy. When we arrived, Ding was cooking dinner and Belle had laid the table for 3 people. We wondered what could be happening here?

Another female arrived, they greeted each other a little awkwardly but soon sat down, the ladies drank some wine, Ding didn’t. They all chatted and started to laugh and then they went in to the lounge where they all shared kisses before heading upstairs. We join them now live………….

Observe as Ding is sitting fully clothed at the foot of the bed. He is very intent on what is happening before him. He seems very happy and content to let it happen. As you can see both ladies are naked, they are both flushed and glowing (sweating). There are several toys and lots of sexy underwear laying strewn around the bed.

Ding has his hand in his lap as he watches the visiting lady do something between the legs of Belle.

The ladies have been going at it hammer and tong for some time now and both have orgasmed several times. Belle seems to be having some kind of seizure, her back is arching, her eyes have gone in to the top of her head and you can almost see an aura around her. She is gushing onto the other lady who is furiously putting her fingers in and out of Belle’s wonderfully wet and inviting pussy.

Lets just watch for a few moments and listen to the moans of pleasure…………………………

Well, that was interesting. I wonder if you noticed that each lady gave as good as she got? The ladies look to be quite satisfied but I’m not sure they are quite finished yet.

Ding left for a moment and has re-entered the room with tea and Lemon Drizzle cake……This is strange behavior and something I cannot recall observing before.

Wait! The ladies seem to be taking off Dings clothes, he seems to be kissing them both, his hands are exploring their bodies. He is now naked too.

Sorry, that’s my phone, please excuse me for a moment.

Hello……..What?......Greta Whatyamacallher has smiled and her face has cracked, I need to go take some polyfilla. We will be back.

Welcome back……….Greta’s face unfortunately could not be repaired, so we had her humanely put down by a sniper.

T’was all very sad but hey ho.

Anyway, it is very interesting today in Fab suburbia.

As you can see, Belle is kneeling at Dings feet. She has her hands firmly tied behind her back and looks very contrite in her slut clothes.

Her underwear is black and red, knickers, bra, stockings and you may notice that she is wearing a collar that simply says “Masters Belle”. What is more interesting though is the lady waiting on the bed wearing the very large strap on.

Belle is standing with the help of Ding, he is pointing to the bed and asking her to assume the slut position. Belle is now kneeling on the bed, Ding has lowered her knickers and is gently rubbing her pussy. The strap on is in her mouth and the lady wearing the strap on, is kissing with Ding……Its all getting rather exciting.

The strap on lady is now kneeling behind Belle, the dildo is entering her warm wet pussy and Belle is panting, she also has Dings cock to contend with which is in her mouth.

What now? What is this? A restraining order? What the fuck! Right that’s it. I am sick of this. Fucking channel 5, I’m going back to the BBC. You are all amateurs…………..

And that was the last ever episode of Attenborough does swinging. Next on channel 5, when dogging goes wrong causing accidents at big fat weddings that cant pay with traffic cops.

Is it too negative? Is it to long? Does it not explain enough? Does no one actually read it?

Ah well looks like football and beer again tonight...........

"

Absolutely brilliantly written...Read it with a sile on my face and a developing bulge in my pants!!

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

Very enjoyable read, it did make me chuckle a bit.

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Excellent….. very amusing

over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

Happy you all liked it Thank you. X

Post new Message to Thread