Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Rain sex

Jump to newest

By *haron1701D OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

ormskirk

Hi all. Not a fantasy, a true story:

Anyone else like to have outdoors fun in the rain?

I used to meet a couple (only if it was raining fairly well or heavy). He 40s would sit in car and wait - I still have no idea if he was impotent or c, nice n dry, she (early 30s) would walk off with me into the trees, along a path and into the wooded area opposite (mill lane car park, ashurst). She loved being leant against drystone wall and eaten out while being pelted by the rain till she came. This happened a few times. I asked her if she had watersports fantasies, she said no, she just the feeling of the rain slamming into her skin.

After making her cum by eating her we usually (but not always) had a terrific standup fuck, with her holding onto my suspender or bra straps for deeper penetration.

When we fucked she always insisted I clean her up, and kiss her so she could taste me. Haven't seen them for a few months but there's always the hope?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

ormskirk

[Removed by poster at 24/08/22 02:55:39]

over a year ago

ormskirk

Sorry c should read cuckold?

over a year ago

ormskirk

Apologies for not writing too well or consistently. It is 3am after all and Im trying to catch the mouse that my two cats have failed to get (they're both fired lol).

Happy fabbing guys n girls ..etc

Post new Message to Thread