Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Surprise cuck/swing fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is my fantasy...

Having been married for 15 years, our sex life certainly was not what it was at the start, but it was still healthy - no complaints from either of us, so you can imagine my shock and surprise with what was to come...

My wife had recently started a new job and inevitably we got the 'my boss and his wife dinner invite'

We had gone around to their house for dinner, it was a nice dinner with plenty of wine and chit chat, at the end my wife excuses herself to go to the bathroom, a few minutes later the guy picks plates up and disappears off to the kitchen - or so I assume.

After 10 minutes or so of idle chat with the lady, I start to hear some noises from upstairs, I was not sure what it was to start with but then it was pretty clear, I go to stand up and the lady grabs my arm getting me to sit down saying it is ok, it's nothing to worry about - perhaps we would be more comfortable on the sofa....

We move to the sofa, as I sit down she straddles me - her skirt riding up over her arse showing her sexy lace thong. Upstairs the noise comes to a crescendo, both clearly satisfied. The lady starts kissing me, I'm still not entirely sure what is going on but I am enjoying it.

I look round and my wife and her hubby walk in to the front room holding hands and completely naked - his cock is huge and I can see his cum leaking out of her pussy and down her legs, he sits down on the sofa diagonally across from ours and my wife grabs his cock wanking and sucking it gently back to attention, she then straddles him and takes his full length deep in to her pussy - the sight and sound of her enjoyment was electric.

His wife started undoing my trousers to pull out my fully erect cock, I didn't bother taking her panties off - I couldn't wait, I needed to be inside her, her pussy was soaking, she clearly loved her hubby fucking other ladies and she could see the effect on me. I didn't last long, cumming deep in her pussy like I have never cum before, as she climbed off of my cock she straddled my face so I could lick my cum out of her, at this time my wife took a 2nd load of cum in her very stretched and used pussy.

I moved over to them as they finished, I looked at the guy and he smiled looking down at his cock, I knelt down and put it briefly in my mouth sucking it clean while the lady gently licked my wife's pussy being careful to leave her hubby's cum in it, then we swapped over. As I licked the massive amount of cum out of my wife's thorough used pussy, I felt myself getting hard again....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By *axludlowMan
over a year ago

Ludlow

By *ilks123Man
over a year ago

wf1