Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Nudist beach in Greece

Jump to newest

By *ust me 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

Star just recently found out whilst on holiday pay nudist beach I was close to where my hotel was

Having heard about it and seeing the signs saying 100 m away become very intrigued it’s something I have a long thought about and specially at home I do like to be naked on my own it’s a big secret so please don’t tell anyone ha ha

So I was on the beach with my family I get bored and often go for long walks but on this day I knew that the nudist beach was only two minutes up the beach through some rocks it was a pathway and I have decided that I was going to go there as quickly as I could and undress and become naked everyone else that is there

So yes the time came and I did visit the beach it was early morning about 930 it was quite warm about 31° I arrived at the beach knowing that approximately 15 minutes to get naked and then return back to my family who were waiting some baby I’m playing games me going for a walk on my own is the norm in my family so nobody would suspect anything different

I did arrive at the beach and I weighed things up I could see some men naked Some standing some sitting One or two in the water this was it stripped off and sort the proud side of my sunbed underneath the umbrella that was placed there I decided to Wade into the water Which was Crystal clear and very warm this felt like magic I felt totally normal and was revelling in my feelings

But then realising time is passing bye I decided to head back but I would return later and then again the next day and the next day after that but whilst everyone else was in bed sleeping I will be walking in the short distance to the nudist beach I had decided I wanted to be naked as the Sun rose The next morning

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Interesting start

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interesting start.

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *DB007Man
over a year ago

lichfield

Good start

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ouple4camsCouple
over a year ago

Dundalk(ish)

It's the most amazing feeling.

As you can see from our pics it is definitely something we love to experience any time the opportunity presents itself.

Looking forward to reading more OP.

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *ust me 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

So I r been in the beach every morning for the past 4 mornings

I have gone there with 2 things in mind one that I’m starting to believe I should be naked as the sun comes up I r no idea where that notion came from but it entered my head as I thought it wouid be like a spiritual thing and 2ndly that my inert exhibitionist can come out and I can flag my cock and arse at any stranger wanting to look and tbh it’s felt good doing it , the only issue being that there has t been room many people close euro see me lol

But I did have some interest a few days ago from a Greek man who took a shine to me

When I’d got dressed to go snd I went to wash the sand off my feet he turned up at thd side of me as if he wanted to wash the sand from himself

However as I was looking at the water washout he sand if my feet I noticed he was butt naked and he was stroking his willy amazed D it wa leaving soon actually a very nice sight I looked up to see him wink at me

By *ust me 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

"It's the most amazing feeling.

As you can see from our pics it is definitely something we love to experience any time the opportunity presents itself.

Looking forward to reading more OP."

. Yes it’s levels above anything else I really felt free snd I loved it I couldn’t wait to go back again this morning i went swimming in the sea and it was just the best feeling really it was

By *ouple4camsCouple
over a year ago

Dundalk(ish)

"It's the most amazing feeling.

Looking forward to reading more OP.. Yes it’s levels above anything else I really felt free snd I loved it I couldn’t wait to go back again this morning i went swimming in the sea and it was just the best feeling really it was "

100%

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

There's nothing like being naked in the great outdoors ..especially on a beach with the warm sun on your skin.

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Yes I love it outdoors naked

By *astlancsMan
over a year ago

Burnley

We looking for somewhere in the north west to try our first nudist beach

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ust me 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

So today it’s my last day of the holiday we leave this evening time now of writing is 05:46

I’m up early as can’t sleep lol but I’m planning on going to my fav place for sunrise

I’ve worked out that there is different places for people on the beach such as family women and men

This morning I’m going to go where the guys go and see what happens I’m taking a towel as I want a swim as the sun comes up , there is a German woman who tol my pictures the other day she’s nice so I will be not far from her and the quiet guy who doesn’t speak or acknowledge me but looks or I shoujd say peeps at me when I’m stood up as I have seen him lots of times , think he likes my bum

Will update later as time goes on

A

By *hager777Man
over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *ust me 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

Hello again

This morning I was in the beach at 06:15 I decided to sit where I thought the men sit as I’m learning they’re are sections for men women and families so sat where the men go

I decided to ring my mate in the Uk so he could see me there he knew I’d been going as we’ve chatted about prior so was nice to video call him whilst I was there

I was the first one on today normally o see two guys one was an old guy seen him do some Ty chi stuff and then go naked swimming and another guy who I felt had looked at me when naked unfortunately he wasn’t there but I’d deliberately sat close to where he would have sat

Anyway the German woman ( she’s approx 40 ) big tits and looked like hey mother turned up and sat next to me and said hello and reminded me that it was her who had taken my pictures on my first visit her English was as good as my German lol well I was naked by that time still my mate on video call till I went for a swim with the two Germans nothing more was said language barriers get in the way but that was the highlight today I went back to my sunbed and stayed till after sunrise before going back for breakfast at 08;00

By *ust me 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

I can say that it was a brilliant experience and I’d definitely do it again

It wouid have been great to have shared it with a friend my mate enjoyed seeing me naked and wished he could have been there too but you get the chance just go for it

By *DB007Man
over a year ago

lichfield

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham