Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Over hearing or walking in on someone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Title pretty much explains it all, or has anyone here been heard or walked in on the self? Feel free to PM me or reply here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

One night step son was stopping over and he was going out with his girlfriend. We had the house to ourselves so started to have sex. We thought we'd leave the bedroom door open so we could hear them come back in.

With them coming back late they come in the house quietly and came upstairs. Mrs legs akimbo they passed our bedroom; door still open! We realised they'd both seen us...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Only one so far? A good one though

By *onyDunnMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

in the 1980s. At work on a Friday late afternoon. On the top floor of the building was a canteen/restuarant. On a Friday the staff went home after clear up about 3pm ish

Late on this Friday about 5pm just before I went home I had reason to walk through the floor from one stair case to another. Lights were off, all dark and seemingly diserted. Except for a light under the (female) managers door and the unmistakable sound of some serious fucking.

I assume it was her but I never found out

By *rNightMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I listened to my mother in law with a guy of about 25, she was in her early 60’s at the time. We were on holiday in the Caribbean. He was with her every night that week.

My mrs was out with two of her sisters, so I went back early. They knew I was in the next room but made no attempt to keep the noise down. At one point I considered asking if I could join in, I still regret not asking.

The next day they acted like nothing happened lol

By *eeshMan
over a year ago

clydebank

I can always remember when I was younger staying over at my cousins house in the next room I heard my aunt being fucked think it was the first time I got hard and realised why I got hard lol

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

About 10 years ago I started seeing a lady who had two teenage daughters. We had all gone to bed and I was fucking the mother on her back legs spread wide over my shoulders when suddenly the bedroom door opened and in walked one of her daughters. I froze deep inside the mother, they had a conversation then the daughter left. The mother looked at me smiled as if nothing had happened and said carry on. I felt Randy before this but now even more so fucked her even harder then turned her round to finish off fucking her doggy. The daughter had only left the door open and must have heard everything.

By *ilfCrumpet9Man
over a year ago

Wirral

I used to visit a friend who had a young daughter 20+. It was a upstairs flat and I walked in and as I was climbing the stairs I heard the daughter upstairs in the throws of passion. I stopped and listened for a little while was tempted to just walk in on them but didn't. I found out the following day that she was with her girlfriend having a good time. I don't think her boyfriend knew

Post new Message to Thread