Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

For Old Times Sake - Friends With Benefits

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Go right out of the house, when you get to the layby, jump the gate opposite and go down the field."

I'd be waiting all week for this instruction. As soon as he heard I'd be staying in the area I got a message from him. It'd been over a year since I last got to play with him but he'd been messaging regularly to see if he could come again. Last year, he drove 110 miles within 24 hours of me messaging me to come and fuck me whilst my fiancé watched.

It'd been a while since I climbed over gates like that to get to him but it was like second nature. One step up, swing and jump.

I crept down the field, making sure not to startle the animals, the last thing we needed was them giving the game away, I was staying as close to the trees as I could and used my phone to light the way.

I couldn't see him through the darkeness, he flashed his torch twice to show me where he was. I couldn't get down the field quick enough then.

He walked up to meet me, smiled and said "This is so bad."

I grinned back and said "But it's fun isn't it?"

With that he grabbed me and kissed me, hard, wasting no time at all to start playing with me. His hand reached up my shorts, I was already dripping wet, I had been all day knowing I was going to be fucked that night and I knew how good it was going to be.

He teased me by rubbing his fingers over my clit through my knickers whilst he kissed me. It had me squirming.

I could feel his cock pressing against me. His jeans were bursting at the seams. I started stroking it over his jeans, gripping gently every now and again. As I did so, he groaned and buried his head in my neck.

He unbuttoned my shorts and slid them down slightly. He felt his way down to my pussy, this time going inside my knickers. I took a sharp intake of breath and melted in to his hand. He quickly flicked my clit with his fingers before sliding them in to my pussy, it didn't take long for me to cum.

Keeping his hand in place, he turned me round so my back was to his chest. He carried on playing with one hand and pulled my top down, then my bra and grabbed hold of my tits with the other, pinching my nipples and making me groan. Once again, I came.

I couldn't wait to feel him any longer, I slowly reached back and, one handed, undid his belt and jeans and I found my way through his underwear to reach his cock. As I took hold of it, he groaned again so I stroked my hand up and down lightly to tease him.

Now I was dripping wet and his cock was throbbing in my hand, I gave him my phone and told him to hit record. Before I gave him a chance to ask why, I turned, sank to my knees and took his throbbing cock in my mouth. The sound that came out of him turned me on even more.

I could see him filming so I made sure to look at the camera, just as my fiancé had told me to.

I used my mouth and hand to work his dick. I could feel him getting even harder with each suck. He rested his hand on my head and I sucked harder and faster.

His groans were getting more intense and when I looked up, I could see him throwing his head backwards. I couldn't wait any longer. I stood up, kissed him and said "Are you going to fuck me now?"

He turned me around pushed me down on to my knees. I'd already told him I wanted him to bend me over and fuck me hard from behind, just like he used to. His cock in that position got EVERY inch of me inside, I needed to have him like that again. I hit record, slid the phone on to the floor underneath us and used my torch to give us some light in the secluded, dark field.

He slipped in my waiting pussy and we both let out a moan. There was no time wasted, as soon as he slipped in, he started pounding away. I came, very quickly. He thrust in to my pussy for a few minutes, bringing me close and closer until I came once more.

All of a sudden he stopped pounding and pulled out, and I felt him shoot a small amount of cum as he did so. I could feel him pressing his cock against my ass. I reached under and tried to grab his cock to guide him back in but before I knew it he was pressing the tip of his cock in to my ass hole. I protested, half heartedly, and told him it was the wrong hole but he didn't listen and he used the juices from my pussy to slide his cock all the way in to my ass.

Anal was supposed to be something we were working up to as I wanted to prepare myself for it. To my surprise he had absolutely no problem at all getting his entire cock up there. I didn't want him anywhere else now. It felt too good, good enough to make me cum just feeling him in there.

He started to thrust, gently at first and it progressed, getting harder with each thrust. He pulled out again, I told him to get back in my ass and to cum for me. He carried on thrusting and I begged him to cum, almost on cue he shot a hot load right up my ass! The noises we both made were probably louder than they should have been to say we had to meet secretly.

We cleaned up and redressed. He walked me back up to the gate I'd climbed over, noticed it was broken and I told him to fix it before I met him again. He gave me a kiss good bye and I set off back to where I was staying,

Two nights later, we met again!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Love this

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *uckyfuzz1Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Great secret meeting

More please

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

More please

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

Thanks guys will see about posting a part 2 that will be a prequel really as it took place in April, we do have a couple pics of that one and a brief video on our profile.

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

By *uckyfuzz1Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

over a year ago

Thanks guys

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

over a year ago

The prequel is coming (no pun intended) just been mad busy and horny if we're completely honest but it will go up this weekend

Post new Message to Thread