Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Genuine cuckold experience

Jump to newest

By *cotmaster OP   Man
over a year ago

Ayr

After having bemoaned my luck last week regarding non replies to messages. It seems it did me the world of good.......... a reply from a local couple after a cuckold experience. Surely not I thought!!!!

Having set a time last night for a few drinks, we met up. After the initial nerves dissipated, we set about discussing the rules without any involvement from cuck (hubby). He was very good at going to the bar every time myself and slut needed refilled.

After a couple of drinks, she quite happily came back from the toilets to inform cuck that she had removed her thong and that furthermore he was to stay sober as he was driving us home later.

On the way home, I experienced an exquisite blowjob in the back of the car as cuck drove, eyes only on the road as I described everything that slut was doing to me........................

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cotmaster OP   Man
over a year ago

Ayr

To finish off the story of last nights escapade, after I had deposited all of my spunk down sluts throat in the back of the car, cuck eventually pulled into their driveway.

As we entered the house, slut told me to make myself comfortable in their dining room, cuck appeared with a well chilled beer then disappeared. After ten minutes Slut brought me into the living room to be greeted by cuck sitting on a chair, handcuffed and wearing stockings and suspenders. At this surprising turn of events, slut them went on all fours and asked, 'how may I serve you Sir' . She was ordered to remove her dress, leaving her in her basques, black stockings and stilettos. She was then ordered to lie on her back where I spread her legs and went onto taste such an amazing pussy, shaven and exceptionally wet. I told her to describe to cuck exactly what was happening as I teased her clit and had 3 fingers probing inside her pussy. Just as she was about to orgasm, she was shouting at cuck ' are you listening to a real orgasm, are you listening cuck.... not an acting job like normal with you' . At that point she came all over my tongue, fingers and face. We noticed that cucks tiny little cock was now as hard as it was going to get, I ordered her to get ice and cool his ardour. At no point had he asked for permission to get hard!!

Slut then did as ordered, then went on all fours where I told her she would be fisted for what turns out to be her first ever time. Unsurprisingly given how wet she was, I managed this quite easily. After a couple of minutes she started to cum several times, again telling cuck 'this is how you treat a dirty slut'.

Slut then was ordered to have Sirs cock in her mouth, expertly getting it hard again, 'bend over and prepare slut'. At this point my cock slipped easily into her pussy, I started fucking her hard, grabbing her hair with one hand and spanking her with the other. This was obviously doing the trick as I could feel her pussy tightening round my cock and she was getting very vocal. As I looked at cuck, his cock was hard again but no way was I stopping to get slut to deal with it. She was far too busy pleading with me to fuck her harder, just as she came there was a little grunt from cuck, as I looked over, there was spunk dripping from his cock and all over his stockings. Poor little cuck had came without even being touched!!

Soon, I was shooting my load into sluts pussy, as I retreated, I told slut to let cuck out of the handcuffs, he was then ordered to lie under sluts pussy and lick it for dear life. Slut was so excited at cuck cleaning up her pussy that he made her cum for the first time in 3 years, needless to say another meet is now planned for this week!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Such a hot story

By *cotmaster OP   Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Thanks, was an even hotter night. Will take a few nights before my mind settles and I can get some sleep. Hopefully by that point it will be round 2!!!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love to hear bout that sumtime

By *cotmaster OP   Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Will definitely be an update should round 2 happen with slut and cuck.

Post new Message to Thread