Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mistress or Master wanted

Jump to newest

By *heffieldman46 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

I’d love to meet a mistress or master (local to Sheffield ideally to serve (but I would consider an online scenario) She/He could own me sexually and decide when and how I get to cum with my own wife and set me humiliating tasks to do when she’s out at work etc

Anyone genuinely interested, pleaselet me know.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

Any takers for this?

over a year ago

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

Any takers?

5 weeks ago

Sheffield/Cambridgeshire

Probably flogging a dead horse with this one as previous posts went unanswered.

Update- now in a totally sexless marriage and looking for some discreet excitement. Ideally in person with someone who could accommodate near me. Maybe a regular wank buddy or someone into humiliating me and orgasm control. Own me sexually and decide if and when I get to cum, setting me humiliating tasks to do when home alone (so this could be a virtual thing) open to other ideas if anyone from Sheffield is interested

By *isty286Couple
5 weeks ago

Dorset

Sheffield is too far for us, but we are looking for an oral servant near us duties would include mouth and hand work on both of us while we fuck and clean up when we cum, nakedness, self masturbation and cum denial would be standard.

By *isty286Couple
5 weeks ago

Dorset

Should probably add Male, female or trans, legal younger inexperienced preferred.

By *hil911Man
5 weeks ago

Solihull

"Sheffield is too far for us, but we are looking for an oral servant near us duties would include mouth and hand work on both of us while we fuck and clean up when we cum, nakedness, self masturbation and cum denial would be standard. "

Wow, someone is going to be lucky. Shame I'm too far.

By *isty286Couple
5 weeks ago

Dorset

Always the way..lol

By *ngman70Man
5 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

"Sheffield is too far for us, but we are looking for an oral servant near us duties would include mouth and hand work on both of us while we fuck and clean up when we cum, nakedness, self masturbation and cum denial would be standard. "

Hi I'd love to apply for the position if you can get past my short beard

By *b9012Man
5 weeks ago

callington

Is Devon/Cornwall border too far?

By *isty286Couple
5 weeks ago

Dorset

Sorry looking for younger, and deffo no beards.

By *ngman70Man
5 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

"Sorry looking for younger, and deffo no beards. "

And I'd already cut the holes on my paper bag mask no issues have a great time and hope you find that special person

By *on jo1Man
5 weeks ago

coventry

Wish I lived closer, would be a dream submitting to a Master & Mistress, caged for life x

Post new Message to Thread